Need help!!!!!! Watch full game or only watch key highlights?

I have turned into a FM geek and I currently watch the key highlights and that's it. Is this ideal or should I watch the full game? I want to get a better insight to how my team play and whether my tactics work.

Please help!!!

I tend to watch the extended highlight to really get to grips with how the guys are doing but it's each to their own really mate. There's no 'right' way to do it it's just personal preference so don't worry. If you feel that you're seeing enough then 'Key' is fine

If you want a better insight, you need to watch as much as you can. Full match detail is ideal, of course, but time consuming.

Edit: At the moment I play in Comprehensive highlights mode, but if I'm setting up a new tactic or reviewing someone else's, I'll watch 10-15 mins in full to see exactly what's happening. It helps a lot.

I usually watch every match on comprehensive, it takes a lot of time, but also helps to see what is happening on the pitch. This is especially important, IMHO, when you are just starting with the game or if you are struggling to get results.

I watch extended, and just sometimes comprehensive when I really feel it is needed. But I heard a very good technique that is not too much time consuming. One guy who is really good with tactics always watches first 15 min. of the game in full to see how tactics work and if adjustment needs to be made and the rest of the game he just watches key. I just plan to try it out tomorrow already.

• 2 weeks later...
If you want a better insight, you need to watch as much as you can. Full match detail is ideal, of course, but time consuming.

Edit: At the moment I play in Comprehensive highlights mode, but if I'm setting up a new tactic or reviewing someone else's, I'll watch 10-15 mins in full to see exactly what's happening. It helps a lot.

Review mine? :p

Anyway I watch on Comprehensive or Extended. I'm leaning towards Comprehensive this year as Extended seems shorter than before?

Archived