[FMT 16][SKIN]A Darker Variation of the FMT - Dark Skin

BoxToBox

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
yes, your the man, thanks a lot.

unfortunately there is no option in the settings for icon-only-sidebar, like in the classic version. is there anyone knowing about if this is tweakable manually?

Didn't think there'd be any call for an icon only sidebar on a small screen, but it works well.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/p07i123j9p6af3v/quakes+fmc+dark+tablet+icon+sidebar.rar

• 2 weeks later...
Hi BoxToBox. The tablet version is for PC game (to see it as the tablet version) or is a skin for tablet version??

Sorry if it is a stupid question!! :lol:

It's a skin for the tablet version itself. The last two screenshots are from a Shield tablet.

It's a skin for the tablet version itself. The last two screenshots are from a Shield tablet.

Thanks!! I test it last night. Good Job!! I am searching for skins for FMT (tablet and PC version). Do you know others skins for this version??? Specially tablet version... Thank you!!

Thanks!! I test it last night. Good Job!! I am searching for skins for FMT (tablet and PC version). Do you know others skins for this version??? Specially tablet version... Thank you!!

I'm sorry, but I don't know of any others. There were one or two in 15, but I have no idea if they've continued for 16.

Very nice looking functional skin, good work!

Do you have any idea though, why my backgrounds are showing up in full colour, rather than darkened like yours? I've tried the usual deleting caches, reloading skin, restarting game business but still find myself squinting at photos of stadia. I'm almost certain there used to be a tick box for showing background pictures but I can't for the life of me see one now...

Very nice looking functional skin, good work!

Do you have any idea though, why my backgrounds are showing up in full colour, rather than darkened like yours? I've tried the usual deleting caches, reloading skin, restarting game business but still find myself squinting at photos of stadia. I'm almost certain there used to be a tick box for showing background pictures but I can't for the life of me see one now...

It's because the base background is a dark pic, rather than being a brighter pic over dark panels.

• 1 month later...

Archived