[FM 2015] Wales to Level 5 plus additional cups [WIP]

This is so great.

I was just wondering are the cups updated as well?

In your last update I managed to get Deeside Phoenix to the top tier but I still only participated in the Welsh Trophy cup.

'

The only cup I updated was the Welsh Cup, I didn't do the Regional Cups as I'd added that many teams it would have taken me ages to do. Strange that Deeside Phoenix are only competing in the Welsh Trophy seeing as you've got them to the Welsh Premier. They should be in the Welsh Cup and Welsh Premier League Cup.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
When the update for FM 2016 will be released?

When I get around to doing to doing one. I have started it, however I am also in the middle of moving house as well as being in my third year of university, so time isn't something I have a lot of at the moment.

When I get around to doing to doing one. I have started it, however I am also in the middle of moving house as well as being in my third year of university, so time isn't something I have a lot of at the moment.

Helo Cymru Am Byth - licio yr enw (i like the name) .... I was wondering if you could advise me. I'm looking to keep most things the same but to integrate the Welsh Premier League into the English pyramid somehow. My idea was to have the winners of the welsh Premier League progress to some sort of Playoff with maybe 7 teams from the Sky Bet League 2 (those finishing in positions 3 to 9) as the eighth team in an 8-team playoff system. If not done this way then ANY way to have the winners of the Welsh Premiership promoted to the English system would be acceptable, I think having the chance to progress up the English leagues up to the Premiership would provide a great long term goal.

Is this possible? and if so how would I go about doing it?

Archived