The Official 'How Do I Find/What Does this mean?'' Thread

Not sure if this is strictly the right place for this question but I'll give it a go.

In pre-season friendlies, does the distance you travel matter? For example (as Sunderland) I have 3 friendlies in the USA scheduled, then a gap of two weeks, and then another friendly in the USA. So does the distance travelled make any difference to fitness of players or anything? Will it interrupt pre-season preparations?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't find the staff responsibilities option anywhere. I click the staff option on the sidebar, but have no option there to click staff responsibilities. Can someone help please?

It should be there, on the staff screen between "backroom advice" and "staff search" should be the responsibilities tab

I can't find the staff responsibilities option anywhere. I click the staff option on the sidebar, but have no option there to click staff responsibilities. Can someone help please?

If you're playing FMC, you don't have that option, IIRC.

• 6 months later...
When Scouting a player the name turns red but I also see Blue names on players and white names.

When looking at a scouting list what do the other colors mean?

On your list, Red would be players who are on the shortlist. White are for players who aren't.

Blue has always indicated that a player is on loan, so it must be that. Not 100% sure on that as I don't have the game open right now.

On your list, Red would be players who are on the shortlist. White are for players who aren't.

Blue has always indicated that a player is on loan, so it must be that. Not 100% sure on that as I don't have the game open right now.

I can confirm that blue is for on-loan players (currently playing the game)

Don't know where to put my question, but, I know this happens in real life occasionally but it pissed me off. My CB basically kneed one of the opposition strikers in the chest off the ball and got himself sent off and I lost the game? Is this a bug ???

That's way off-topic. Read the OP.

Anyway, as a one-off incident, probably not.

Archived