My Club Legend * Real Player Naming + Screenshots *

Wlv

Firstly, I wasn't sure whether to post this in the Career, Good Player or General Discussion Forums, so if it's in the wrong place I apologies.

I wanted to share my club legend with you. For the last few iterations of Football Manager, I've been doing Dafuges Challenge and whilst I've had some great players in the past, this guy is beyond special.

He is only 2* rated by my coaches, however he joined me in my second season, just after we had been promoted to the Skill Premier. He has been a key player since then, he alone has taken us from the Skrill Premier to the Premier League and Champtions League qualification. He has scored in every club competition (excluding the Club World Cup and Charity Shield) and has been in the top 5 players for assists..each season. He has also won the fans player of the season (fans of Weymouth) each season and has several awards.

I'm keen to read about your club legends too.

History

BFD59FF94EC28A057D3826D3F335002A3A3DD933

Biography

3E030411F16BABB564725A46A1393947A0CA6391

D4DF5C48114316D6F0A2843ED32E2CEA813B44A6

I have to admit it, I have a bit of a man-crush on this guy.

That's my favorite part of the longer saves. The weird relationship you build up with these players.

Here's my favorite:

kQHVRsz.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/kQHVRsz.jpg

NDUs1Mn.png

http://i.imgur.com/NDUs1Mn.png

GEHS0mi.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/GEHS0mi.jpg

<3

Vice captain from he was 17 and captain from 18 and until he left. Although he never became world class, it was an insane talent for a Skrill premier side to get through the academy. He also captained England. His attributes was a bit better than what the screenshot shows as his final season was ruined when he broke his leg,

Pretty amazing to see that, Fabio never really broke into our team (Maidstone) in real life last season and ended up back at Merstham by the end of the season. QPR apparently were taking a lot at him though and I heard they'd sent a scout to see him, however we'd sent him back to Merstham that week so he wasn't there!

I love stuff like this & just goes to show what coaches know :D

I've no pictures but I'll never forget Pat Barry from my 26 year career at Notts County on CM 00/01. He played in every playable English League, every cup & every European Cup, pretty certain he scored in them all too.

He cost me £5K from some minor Welsh team, AM/F R/C

Even well into his 30's he was still making regular appearances in the Notts County team, even though I had a team of World Beaters & his stats where pathetic in comparison but I could just never sell him, absolute legend

I've no idea if he was a real or not, I've tried looking him up in the past but being a Welsh guy called Pat Barry, I had no chance

I'm impressed by how many league games he has each season by the way. I can never get them to play that much (with cup comp. included). Is he a freak of FM-nature or have you found a way to keep him fit all year around?

note that in the current season he's appeared off the bench 3 times out of 7, I suspect that he's getting a LOT of sub appearances

I think his goals come from tap ins as well as his high composure. He usually gets a fair few free kick goals too and is my penalty taker.In reference to the fitness comment, I sub him off a lot, as soon as the job is done, he's the first to be taken off. I wrap him up in cotton wool as it were :).He's been an impact player this season and only starts cup games..oh and a sentimental champions league semi final start. If I can get to the final of the CL or fa cup before he retires, he will definitely be the first name on the team sheet!After that, I must convince him to become an assistant manager.

Well.. A while back I said if I get to the FA Cup / CL Final, I'd give Fabio game time..I did and well, excusing the pun - the rest is history..

45C8D4D1C600A07F80A12A90D39E47F92953F39F

&

197FCFC3EA7A6D55CFB551B3A94D9465B74A2643

No word of a lie..when he scored the 'winning' Champions League Goal, I got up out of my seat to celebrate.

I wish I could tell him to retire right now and go down in Weymouth folk lore.

Archived