FM14: Arsenal Thread - "Remember who you are, what you are and who you represent!"

llama3

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wilshere is is not performing well in my game, what role do you give him? And instructions?

Wilshere I give Box to Box, shoot less often, dribble more, more risky passes. If I play him AMC, then I'll play him as TA or AP attack with Run wide with ball and shoot less often.

i was having the same problem too. I needed at least two very good DM to rotate in various competitions, that was why I resorted to loaning him in. I ended up loaning him in for two consecutive seasons before buying him this season for 13.75mill. I paid half of his wages (around 39k per week). i can't remember how much I paid monthly for the loan though. now, I'm paying him 86k per week (he waspaid 78k per week at Real Madrid).

As I only have Flamini and Arteta as DM's I'm going to need a DM and wondered what you paid for Illarramendi and what were his wage demands?

TIA.

Will take a look....off to do some shopping :D

Credit Cards...check, Cheque book...check, Suitcase with cash...check :thup:

Right back from shopping and bought NOTHING!

Illarramendi's contract runs out in 2018, value £19m at £78k a week and Real Madrid want £87m for him. They want £350k a month to loan him, but they don't want to loan him as he is a valuable 1st team member.

just wondering guys. do you keep Steve Bould as your assistant Man? I do for now, but looking to try someone else as when Bould's contract expires. He's an okay Ass Man but not good enough in giving opinion on tactical etc.

One more thing, any of you guys have Director of Football? I hire Damien Comolli at the start of the game and he's doing quite good so far. Just wanna know how other ppl managing their transfers and stuff. cheers

I'm having this exact same problem too. i just cancelled the contract negotiations most of the time except for Ross Barkley in which I thought the offer my DoF made was quite reasonable.

I had a DoF in the first save I had, but I kept getting messages that 'Micky Mouse' has agreed a contract with Arsenal and I didn't even know nothing about any transfers and I had to cancel the transfer, so now I go after the players 'I' want.

Talk about having a 'kin laugh Nat Clyne wanted £30k a week and then after 1 international appearance wanted his wage to go to £150k a week....................is he taking the wee wee?

Oh my!!! Seems like he's taking some kind of drug!!!

go for him. he's taking over Ozil's place in the my team now.

Done it, loaned him back to Everton for this season though as he'd just be a bench warmer for me....I'm going to have some crazy talent in midfield next season and beyond

One Tactic Season - 2013/14

January 2014

Premier League

Arsenal 3 - 1 Swansea - Sagna, Fierro, Wilshere

FA Cup - 3rd Rnd

Arsenal 2 - 0 Wolves - Giroud (2), Fabianski s/o, Monreal s/o

Capital One Cup - S/F 1st leg

WBA 1 - 0 Arsenal

Premier League

WBA 1 - 2 Arsenal - Giroud, Gibbs

Arsenal 3 - 1 Fulham - Özil, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Balanta

Capital One Cup - S/F 2nd leg

Arsenal 5 (5) - 1 (2) WBA - Vietto, Walcott, Balanta, Cazorla, Özil (pen)

FA Cup - 4th Rnd

Bolton 2 - 3 Arsenal - Wilshere, Vermaelen, Ramsey

Premier League

Newcastle 1 - 2 Arsenal - Vietto, Cazorla

Hey Rosso,

I am genuinely sorry to ask but I am struggling with FM14 and you seem to be doing very well.

I know you have posted your team and tactics previously but I am obviously blind and cannot find it! Would you possibly mind pointing me in the right direction?

I am particularly interested in the "One Tactic" idea!!

Sorry again and really appreciate any help you might be able to offer!

Cheers skip

Archived