Stadium Backgrounds

cel1234

I'm not sure about background pictures this time (in FM14): please have a look at the "Skins"-Section in "Preferences", the option where you can enable your own background pictures is gone. Maybe there will be a change for the final release, I really hope so. Background pictures are a important part for me in the game.

I'm not sure about background pictures this time (in FM14): please have a look at the "Skins"-Section in "Preferences", the option where you can enable your own background pictures is gone. Maybe there will be a change for the final release, I really hope so. Background pictures are a important part for me in the game.

yeah i also saw this few days ago and i was little bit worried about what SI is doing -.-

lets just hope they've removed just button but that backgrounds will appear...its reaaaaally important thing to me so...and i have also spending alot of time this summer to creating it

cmon SI make this available on realease date! please!

Me too as I have made a huge background pack that will not be able to be used

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/361063-DNK-BACKGROUNDS-MEGAPACK-By-DazS8-amp-K-Nielsen

Archived