[TD=colspan: 2][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #e8e8e8, colspan: 2]The Club

League History | Overview | Information | Facilities[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 30][/TD]

[TD]Club History: The club was founded in 1919, but has no history to speak of, having spent most of their history in the non-league system within Italy, they will be looking to improve now that they have finally made it to the third tier of the Italian league system. Lavagnese will be hoping they can continue to move up the tables.

Club Information: Lavagnese are based at Stadio Edoardo Riboli in the town of Lavagna in Northern Italy, Lavagna is a touristic port city of c. 13,000 inhabitants in the curving stretch of the Italian Riviera di Levante called the gulf of Tigullio, in the province of Genoa in Liguria. The borgo of Lavagna was an important Ligurian cultural center in the Middle Ages. Today its long straight beach is packed with August tourists. The stadium fits 1500 fans and is just 250m from the river and beach in the middle of town.

1da02d_49ea74eed41e42fdbff66aca4a4ffbb2.jpg_srz_p_450_304_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #e8e8e8, colspan: 2]The Manager

Profile | Information[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Jono Newton is a 32 year old Manager born in Feilding, New Zealand, with no history in football and just an amateur background he is a surprising selection as Manager of Lavagnese, but with limited options they are hoping he can take control and lead the club to a new historical level.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #e8e8e8, colspan: 2]The Squad

General | Selection | Asst Report[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Lorenzo Tabiolati (AMR) - He may only be on loan, but Lorenzo is far and away the best player in our current squad, he will definitely be playing as our right winger.

Thomas Dell'Anna (MC) - Thomas can play anywhere in the midfield, he looks best suited to the central role, is the second best player in the squad, but going by his attribute I am pretty sure I am going to be replacing most of the club's players in this transfer window.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #e8e8e8, colspan: 2]Progress

[TABLE=class: none, align: center]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Season[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Serie[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Position[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Coppa Italia[/TD]

[TD=width: 112, bgcolor: #dcdcdc, align: center]Champions Cup[/TD]

[TD=width: 112, bgcolor: #dcdcdc, align: center]Euro Cup[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #dcdcdc]Achievements[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]14/15[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]C/B[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]-[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa]-[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Thanks Duccio for the layout, I needed something new following a staleness in my previous reports.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[TABLE=align: center]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #e8e8e8, colspan: 2, align: center]Logo.png

USD Lavagnese 1919

Season 1 2014/15 A Beginning[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #e8e8e8, colspan: 2]Transfers

Transfer History[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Cristian Trovato (DC) - A young back-up DC, he'll not get much game time except in double game weeks.

Emanuele Fonte (DC) - The 22 year old is solid, but not spectacular, hoping he can do a job at the back.

Fabrizio Tirelli (AMR) - My new starting right winger, has already showed some skill in the preseason.

Federico Comini (AMR) - Was first signed as a starter, but fell to the sub role, can cover the left as well.

Guiseppe Iuliano (MC) - After a few more signings the midfield appeared to be worse than I expected, Dell'Anna needed a partner, here he is.

Juan Martin Ulloa (DM) - A much improved defensive mdfielder, will probably be the start of our attackss

Luca Orlando (DC) - Signed as the second starter in the backline, he looks pretty good for a young guy.

Manuel Malle (AML) - The back-up left winger, can cover right as well.

Marc Baumgartner (GK) - This had been one of my first targets. just took longer for me to get the guy I wanted.

Michael Tschemerjnak (AML) - Our starting left winger, looks like he could be a real star for us.

Michele Bonfanti (DR) - Hmm starting to look like a signed a whole new team, is that way, here is my starting right back.

Moreno Esposito (DL) - Our new left back, his crossing is a strength which will be good for him attacking down the wing.

Nikola Rajkovic (MRLC) - He can provide cover right across the middle, look to him to get a lot of sub appearances.

Wolfgang Marl (ST) - A late signing in the window was our starting striker, he went on to score a double in his first start.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #e8e8e8, colspan: 2]Friendlies

Fixtures[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]I was happy with the run through our preseason friendlies, we really went full speed, got broken down a few times on the break. The final game was poor, but we went down 2-0 early, and the reserves weren't really up to it, this worries me when injuries are likely to come in the future. The subs came on and ended up making it into a draw late, should make me happy, but just leaves some worries heading into the real stuff.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #e8e8e8, colspan: 2]First Team

Tactics | Line-up[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]As you can see here most of my starters are the new guys I brought in during the window. Looking forward to playing my 4-5-1 attacking through most of the season, I have a counter ready as well, if I am getting smashed early on and need to do something defensively.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #e8e8e8, colspan: 2]Looking to Season

Fixtures

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]So as always in the Italian Serie C we start with the Cup games. We have been drawn with Spal & Carrarese, last season Spal was in the C2, while Carrarese were near the bottom half of C1. If we are going to be competitive in this league season then we are going to need to challenge these two as they appear to be near the bottom end of our league competition level.[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Thanks Duccio for the layout, I needed something new following a staleness in my previous reports.

It looks very stylish. :cool:

You removed annotations from the code. Doesn't it make it more difficult to notice where to type new content? Good luck with Lavagnese!

So I said I was going to ask for some help, so what I need is Players - that is star players and possible legends from previous games, whether that is FM12, 13 or 14, or if you think someone from 2008-2011 is missing from this list:

Here are some great players from my old saves:

Iñaki Aguilera (ST/M/AMC) - Real Ávila (FM13)

Adrián Dasilva (MC/AMC) - Real Ávila (FM13)

Manuel Moral Muñoz (MC/DM/AMC) - Real Ávila (FM13)

Orazio Calabrò (ST/AMRLC) - Ragusa (FM14)

Sebastiano Borgese (MC/DM) - Ragusa (FM14)

Pietro Catalfamo (DC/DRL) - Ragusa (FM14)

It looks very stylish. :cool:

You removed annotations from the code. Doesn't it make it more difficult to notice where to type new content? Good luck with Lavagnese!

Yeah the annotations don't seem to come over when you quote someone else, pass on why.

I'll add those guys to the list.

Yeah the annotations don't seem to come over when you quote someone else, pass on why.

If that is the case you could have annotations and I would not know it by quoting your post. :p Are you using the board's "wysiwyg" editor? I think I had to change away from it when I began to use more tables in my posts because it messed them up.

If that is the case you could have annotations and I would not know it by quoting your post. :p Are you using the board's "wysiwyg" editor? I think I had to change away from it when I began to use more tables in my posts because it messed them up.

I used a combination of the two, so used the source editor to do the tables up and make sure they were 100% and shaded right, and with the correct settings, and then the "wysiwyg" one to add the content.

Maybe the annotations didn't come across when I quoted because my normal editor is the wysiwyg one, I will change settings and see what happens.

Ohanzee - really fast progress in your save. Congrats to your championship title!

LLR - good luck in italy, seems a very popular country in this challenge :lol:

Andy Sava - good first season, good luck in the new league!

ashton321 - i had the same issue in my 3th year with the finances. I sold my best earners but i couldn't avoid a little loss. After the promotion you have in germany not really a money problem ;), but i hope in france you have more luck!

chris11223 - have fun in turkey, maybe i start next year the challenge there! A very impressive save so far!

GwilymJJames - what a pity that you lost your save but still enough time to finish the challenge :).

kingjericho - good luck in spain!

A little question: Do you have problems to sell not so popular players?

In my other save with more leagues activated i can sell a lot more players and get the right bids. in this save i have sometimes probs to sell players with a value for 10 mio or less. i know that the challenge should go fast with only one nation activated but it's sometimes annoying to sell players under their market value ( if i get a bid!) and play against the cpu teams without managers.

regards

gb2003

• 2 weeks later...
Can everyone please check the History of the Challenge post on page 1, and ensure this years section is up to date.

Going to start on FM13 next and ensure that is up to date as well :)

My challenge should be under FM13, not FM14.

Nominating Roberto (DC) - Cosenza (FM13) as a legendary player - will get an image of his stats up at the end of my current season.

Now we have always been the gap filler, filling the gap between Gundos and Dafuge, taking up any leagues that are missed.

I notice that with the removal of relegation from Tier 2 in Ireland that Gundo has removed this league from his challenge, as per the rules he has, must have Promotion/Relegation & be Rep under 135.

Would anyone be keen to include Ireland in the challenge for next year? (I know it's not really the same level as our other leagues, but it is part of a gap :D)

Hi guys :)

Just nipping in here, anticipating the release of FM15... How we doing? What's the FM14 challenge been like? I notice there have been a few completions, including two from Duccio! Impressive.

I've not been around (obviously) this edition but have still managed to pile in 67 days and 20 hours of FM :D. That said, a lot of that is the game running in the background ;)

If anyone's interested, I'm in 2034 after starting with Ajax, winning everything domestically for 6 years, moving to Athletic Bilbao and winning everything domestically and in Europe over about 10 years before moving to my beloved Tottenham and doing the same over there. I'm just plodding along now, getting some FM hours in when I can but mainly focusing on things away from the game. I keep saying this will be the year I don't get the new FM buuuuut who am I kidding? I won't say I'll see you in here for FM15 as I always promise that and don't stick to it but I'll certainly try to stick my head in and say hi. Good to see you still ploughing on LLR :thup:

LLR - i for one have no issue with bringing Ireland over into this thread if it has no 'home' elsewhere as such. We have brought other countries into the challenge before as you say so i see no reason why this can't be the same. And i also look forward to a few surprises come November for FM15! (hopefully by then i will be in a position to play the game again as my daughter settles into a routine more.)

Iacovone - you've been missed this year mate - hopefully you'll be able to spare us some of your time to give the challenge a go! ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all! I was just thinking about FM15 and realised I'd not been in here for ages! Good to see it's been going along nicely without me!

I have still been playing FM this year (I finally completed this challenge with Lucchese Libertas but without updates I'm afraid - although it did involve a rather impressive Puerto Rican regen striker. Unfortunately the youth set up never really flourished to the same extent as it did with Lusitania Acores last year, and that upset me!)

And I'm hoping to be back here next year (although I'm also considering going down into the smaller leagues at some point - see what it's like up in Iceland, perhaps!) whether that's as a player or just an interested observer!

LLR - I have no problems at all with chucking Ireland in here with the rest of our glorious misfits! Oh, and if you're after any more superstar players, can I recommend Pedro Cardoso from my Lusitania Acores save a couple of years ago?!

• 2 weeks later...

Holy crap on new update.

1st thing I noticed was the new set-up screen for Managers, we might have to have a discussion about that, my first thought is that it is the lowest possible setting for Coaching Badge & Playing Excperience, but we need to discuss it.

also Favourite Clubs, Languages etc, are these going to be whatever you like?

I've not watched it yet, I'd have thought lowest levels of everything fits in with what we've been doing, but I'll have a look to see what's been announced!

Less than a month now, very excited. And presumably that means we get it two weeks early if we've pre-ordered!

Nuova_Cosenza_Calcio_zps3c7640df.png

Nuova Cosenza - Season 2032-33

Super Cup

Lost.

Juventus 4-2 Cosenza

Italian Cup

A poor first round against Ascoli - we snuck through after extra time - was followed by a loss to Palermo despite leading twice.

Cosenza 3-1 Ascoli AET

Cosenza 2-3 Palermo

UEFA Champions League

Target: Group Stage

Pot 2, and we got games against Spanish champions Barcelona, Scottish champions Rangers and Austrian champions Rapid Wien.

We started at the Nou Camp, and took a first-half lead through Maddox. We should have clung on, particularly after a penalty was saved, but Barcelona ended up stealing the win with two unstoppable freekicks. Maddox's good form continued in the next match, as he scored a hat-trick to give us a 3-1 win for out first European win of the season.

With Maddox injured, the first match against Rangers passed with no real incident, but the second match at Ibrox saw us quickly fall two goals behind, and despite Ivo Panayotov getting a goal and Rangers having a red card, we lost.

We were staring at the brink and needed a win against Barcelona. Somehow we got it, courtesy of an early goal from Vinko Bago, a free-kick from Jan Meisel and another goal from Bago. We now only needed a win against Rapid Wien, and we got it thanks to an early goal from Ricardo Monteiro and a late one from Lee Wigg.

The knock-out rounds gave us Arsenal, who had qualified by finishing 4th in the league. Nothing ever changes. We took the lead when Edmond Cela headed in from a corner after 37 minutes of the first leg, but late on Arsenal got an away goal. They held the advantage into the second leg, and made it pay, knocking us out 3-1 on aggregate.

Group F: Barcelona 2-1 Cosenza | Cosenza 3-1 Rapid Wien | Cosenza 0-0 Rangers | Rangers 2-1 Cosenza | Cosenza 3-0 Barcelona | Rapid Wien 0-2 Cosenza | Group F

Cosenza 1-3 Arsenal

League

Target: Champions League

We didn't start the season particuarly strongly - not winning our first couple of games, and initally looked like another season of playing catch up to Juventus. But Juve weren't making their usual top performances, and by the time of the match at their stadium in March we were still very much in the race. Or were, until we limped off the pitch 3-0 down at half time, a scoreline that could well be fatal to our championship bid.

Or maybe not, as an increadible second half performace saw us come away with a 3-3 draw and remain very much in the hunt. Strong performances kept us nipping at the heels of Juventus, and when they stumbled - losing 5-1 to a Napoli side we had earlier put six past - we were able to sneak in and take the lead of the division. Our run in saw us take three wins, with nothing conceded and, in what was the final action of his playing career, Roberto lifted the trophy in front of about 6000 Cosenza fans (plus a couple of thousand Genoa fans happy to celebrate a win for someone who wasn't Juve) at Luigi Ferraris.

503px-Scudettosvg_zps7cf7042a.png

H: 15-3-1 (58-14)

A: 11-3-5 (38-28)

Fixtures | Table | Graph

Squad

Transfers

Team of the Year

GK 13 Hassan Olaleye (GER) - Promoted to the first team after strong performaces in the Under-20s. Solid debut season with 14 clean sheets.

DR 2 Peter Cech (SVK) - Versatility kept him a regular, and earned a Serie A Team of the Year, despite not being the strongest in MR, DR or DC.

DC 20 Markus Hamann (GER) - One of the most important parts of our title winning team. Serie A Team of the Year, 2032 Defender of the Year, 2032 Young Player of the Year and Cosenza Player of the Year. By far our most expensive player, and rightfully so.

DC 5 Edmond Cela (ALB) - Played well in defence alongside Markus.

DL 3 Nahuel Sanchez (ARG) - Solid if unspectacular season at left back.

MR 11 Giole Corradini (ITA) - Only real option at right wing this season, but 3 goals and 16 assists can't be argued with.

MC 7 Jan Meisel (DEN) - Very strong in centre mid.

MC 6 Michel Onana (CAM) - Played well alongside Jan.

ML 25 Lee Wigg (WAL) - Rotated with Alain Serre, who made a disappointing start.

ST 19 Emmanuel Deiana (FRA) - Qatari born striker who graduated after a year in the juniors. Instant impact, with recognition including Serie A Team of the Year, Serie A Top Goalscorer (3rd Place), European Golden Shoe (3rd Place).

ST 10 Zach Maddox (ENG) - Slightly fewer goals this time, but played well with Emmanuel

S GK 1 Marley Wallace (BRA) - Played a couple of early games and the Cup matches. 2032 Goalkeeper of the Year 3rd Place

S DR 22 Emmanuele Ferrigno (ITA) - Regular at right-back

S MC 18 Iyo Panayotov (BUL) - Back-up at centre mid, highlight was a hat-trick against Napoli

S ST 15 Ricardo Monteiro (POR) - Slightly disappointing debut season, fell behind Zach and Emmanuel

S ST 9 Frane Gabric (CRO) - Fourth choice striker, but scored a goal every 2 games.

S DL 12 Vinko Bago (CRO) - Scored twice against Barca from centre mid

S ST 24 Libis Romana (COL) - Fifth choice striker now.

Best XI: Wallace, Cech, Roberto, Cela, Toth, Luperini, Agaliotis, Meisel, Facchinetti, Yaran, Gabric

Subs: Trini, Solini, Gomez, Oddi, Maddox, Kraus, Gillespie

Cosenza

Me

• 3 weeks later...

FM 2015 is knocking on the door but i'm still on this challenge.

Hope i can update my save but not really the time to post here. Maybe i shorten a little bit so i have not so much work ;).

regards

gb2003

• 1 year later...

Sorry guys, i have not the time to post the seasons in detail. I finished the challenge about one year ago but wanted to show you the results to complete the challenge.

Here is the overview:

A1pcY25.png

FUyi7ji.png

regards gb2003

• 1 year later...

Archived