Will you post the fm13 version of your challenge when the beta comes out

ri916

I am undecided at this point, my challenge may be up on Beta day, but I may judge it depending on what the Beta is like, as if there is an absolute game breaker I would rather not have the challenge running....

So what would be your advice for me? Have it ready but don't put it up if there is a gamebreaker? I've just seen a poll that dafuge has done in the career forum and no one has voted saying they'll start their career save with the beta.

Yeah I think I'd go with that, have the post ready to go, most of mine is written already, I am probably going to wait til the day after the Beta, have a little play myself and see how it is, and get some more info and then throw it up. If there is something that massively breaks any of the leagues our challenge needs then I will hold fire til release date.

If the A-League counts then yes. Korea is alright

Yeah, we include Australia (they're part of the AFC afterall) and (South) Korea. The DPRK league isn't eligible for any Asian competitions so that league is ineligible. If you have any additional questions, just pop into my thread for a look. :thup:

Archived