The Official Editor Suggestion Thread

Unknown Hacker

be able to set up multiple loans and transfers for players(perhaps a few tabs in each of those sections could be available ) to cover the fact some players go up on several loans during a season, also the option to future transfer staff because that isn't available now, cant understand why this is the case??

another one I would like is be able to select various squad rules that are only for certain teams in a comp....ie I want to set up a home championship again but I would like England to pick a "B" team or a squad with age/cap restrictions but the other countries can select a full national squad

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...

hello,

just got a problem creating new UEFA-club-competiotions. Haven´t found the question in the threads right now... so

If I create new UEFA-Club-competions, I want to sort the nations by the 5-years-UEFA-coeffizient. But I haven´t found whre to do so. Always the nations are sorted by the way I added them....

- Ability to edit the human manager's attributes.

- Ability to edit affiliate clubs

- Ability to edit league, especially TV money which is now hopelessly out of date in this game.

- Ability to change or add human manager pictures using the editor

hi mate you can edit all of them now

1. with in game fmrte

2.either editor

3.editor using advanced rules

4.you can add a manager picture at game start, and change it via preferences in a save

hi mate you can edit all of them now

1. with in game fmrte

2.either editor

3.editor using advanced rules

4.you can add a manager picture at game start, and change it via preferences in a save

1. You can only edit some of the basic attributes like reputation, ability and then a few like ambition and temperament, I meant the tactical/tracksuit manager stats like determination, man management, motivating.

2. I meant in-game, not pre-game

3. Same, can only change this with the pre-game editor.

4. I know you can do it when you create a manager, but I mean for an already existing manager. As far as I can see there's no option to change this in preferences, and trying to add a picture using an xml like with player or NPC manager pics doesn't seem to be working with human managers when I try it.

hello,

just got a problem creating new UEFA-club-competiotions. Haven´t found the question in the threads right now... so

If I create new UEFA-Club-competions, I want to sort the nations by the 5-years-UEFA-coeffizient. But I haven't found where to do so. Always the nations are sorted by the way I added them....

this is the wrong thread for this but to answer your question, when you edit the continental rules you cannot use coefficient data due to the complexity of the system.

Archived