Juan Roman Riquelme

Is it impossible to get him out of Boca? First of all you have to give Boca an extremely high amount of money before they accept a bid, then he is even refusing a 245 million contract! Riquelme is my favorite player ever and I want him on my Chelsea save to play alongside Guti and Ronaldinho but he seems stuck at Boca! Has anyone ever got him out?

For the record, has anyone ever gotten Totti out of Roma?

You want a midfield 3 of Gitu, Ronaldinho and Riquelme? Good lord, have you never thought of the future or even the present in this case?

heheh I would try to get them all on the field together somehow, yes.

Guti for some reason is underperforming so far but I will give him time to gel with his teammates, as technically and mentally he should somehow be able to be useful.

Ronaldinho hasnt had a chance to play because he gashed his leg for 10 days first practice :p

I know it's not wise for the future but I usually get bored of saves with big clubs anyways after 2-3 seasons because it becomes too easy, so I decided this save I would try to put together a dream team of personal heroes from the past that are in their twilight years

Archived