Ri916's FM 12 Youth Academy Challenge!

Hey guys, I have started this challenge once again as Northwich Victoria inspired by others success (tactic master,toon and marty). But I was just wondering if anyone could put me out of my misery. I accidentally holidayed too far to the 30th June and then took over Northwich. It is only now I realise that in this space of 6 days they signed a player, a backup goalkeeper. I would usually start again but I am asking as I have released him without him playing a single game for us. Is it ok for me to continue on this save?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Northwich Victoria Season 1 2012/13

Started a little slow in our first few games but after game 10 we spent the rest of the season inside the top 5. Over two months sat in 2nd place made me feel like we could push on but we hit a poor run of 3 losses and a draw in 5 games towards the end of the season that saw us slip to 3rd and killed our title hopes. The lottery of the playoffs saw us ease past Altrincham before squeezing by Histon 2-1 after extra time. Blue Square Premier here we come.

Finances BSN Table Look no Transfers

Squad

FA Cup: Lost 2nd Qual. rd. Rushall 3-1

FA Trophy: Lost to Forest Green 3-2 in the Final.

Aims for Next Season;

#1: Survival - Lets try to not suffer second season relegation (although i do have a one league cushion this time).

#2: Get playing time for the youngsters - Shouldn't be too difficult with the small squad i have.

#3: Get some facilities improved.

Youth Intake

A few good players in the intake, including a highly rated Central Midfielder which could come in handy with the continued annoyance from Sarcevic who thinks he's achieved everything he can...

Also another central defender who could create some competition. As for the AMR, he has some potential but not a lot, although I will be training him as much as I can.

Northwich Victoria Season 1 2012/13

Started a little slow in our first few games but after game 10 we spent the rest of the season inside the top 5. Over two months sat in 2nd place made me feel like we could push on but we hit a poor run of 3 losses and a draw in 5 games towards the end of the season that saw us slip to 3rd and killed our title hopes. The lottery of the playoffs saw us ease past Altrincham before squeezing by Histon 2-1 after extra time. Blue Square Premier here we come.

Finances BSN Table Look no Transfers

Squad

FA Cup: Lost 2nd Qual. rd. Rushall 3-1

FA Trophy: Lost to Forest Green 3-2 in the Final.

Aims for Next Season;

#1: Survival - Lets try to not suffer second season relegation (although i do have a one league cushion this time).

#2: Get playing time for the youngsters - Shouldn't be too difficult with the small squad i have.

#3: Get some facilities improved.

Huge congratulations on promotion, lets hope you dont need to fight against relegation.

Chester 2015/16 (Season 4) Update

Goals

1. Avoid Relegation - Achieved.

2. FAC/FAT 2nd Round - Failed.

Competitions

Blue Square Bet South

Table - Past Positions

We hung around the middle of the table for a while but ultimately our porous defense meant we achieved very little in the league.

FA Cup

4th Qualifying Round: Wrexham 1-0 Chester

We were unfortunate to draw BSP side Wrexham in our first match, and narrowly missed on a home fixture when we gave up a goal as 10 men in the 79th minute.

FA Trophy

First Round: Chester 2-1 Macclesfield

We beat eventual BSP winners Macclesfield in a game that we dominated from start to finish.

Second Round: Hyde 1-3 Chester

Easy victory fueled by a Downing double and a Brierley brace.

Third Round: Vauxhall 1-2 Chester

We were lucky to escape with a victory thanks to a Vauxhall own goal.

Fourth Round: Nuneaton 4-3 Chester

We tied the away leg 2-2 but couldn't take the one at home.

The Club

The Squad - Ass Man's Report

Facilities - Got a Junior Coaching upgrade.

Transfers

Youth News

Youth Intake - Got a few good prospects but the center back stood out above the rest and received the YP tag.

New Prospects

YP04 Louis King - Will likely feature in the first team next season to rotate out starters and get him some experience.

Old Prospects

YP00 Darren Ryan - Was injured for almost four months this year. He played Treq well when he was around but will be slowly phased out for Russell.

YP01a Greg Brierly - Man of the Everything. Was voted BSP Player of the Year and was the league's leading goalscorer. Cost a ton to sign to a new deal but it was well worth it.

YP01b Ross Downing - Second in the BSP with 18 assists, Downing was a terror down the wing even though he lacked a killer touch in front of goal.

YP02a Richard Herbert - Overtook Baynes as the first-choice RB and I can't see that changing.

YP02b Sean Cassidy - Got heavy playtime on the left wing and, despite poor stats, performed fairly well.

YP03a Liam Russell - Played Treq when Ryan was out and performed well. Didn't quit play as well in the Poacher role the last month when Brierley was injured.

YP03b Dean Barnard - Didn't see the field this season but will be rotated in some next year to ensure he grows a bit.

2016/17 Goals

1. Avoid Relegation

2. FAC/FAT Second Round

3. Rotate in the young players to get them vital experience, this season I was far too afraid to do that.

4. Concede less than 70 goals (that's 1.5 per when I averaged over 2 this year).

Joel- A decent season there as you were never anywhere near the relegation zone. That is a scary amount of goals conceded and indeed scored considering your league position. What tactic are you using? Is it too attacking? I think if you sort out your defensive problems you'll be fine and could push for a playoff spot.

Brettney- Congrats on getting promotion on the first attempt! I just hope it isnt too soon and your team will be able to cope in a higher division.

TM- that looks like a stunning intake with a 4.5 and a 5 star player. Could I see a screenshot of them?

Youth Intake

A few good players in the intake, including a highly rated Central Midfielder which could come in handy with the continued annoyance from Sarcevic who thinks he's achieved everything he can...

Also another central defender who could create some competition. As for the AMR, he has some potential but not a lot, although I will be training him as much as I can.

yeah my players kept saying that after I got into Europe then I won the league and then they said the same thing and then we won the CL lol I just said they weren't going anywhere and put a huge price tag in them :D

I assume my tactic is far too attack oriented. I was playing a 4-3-3 where I was using supporting Wingbacks, 2 CMs (BWM & BMM), an AM (Treq), two supporting Wingers, and a Poacher. Went with Fluid and Attack for most of the season.

I'm trying to play with a deeper line, might switch the wingbacks to defensive. The other thing I wanna try is to make my mid a Treq, BBM, and Anchor Man but idk how that will work out.

Definitely open to suggestions, I really like playing the Treq because I have a few strikers that, while great, aren't pacy and so won't be better than Brierley at Poacher and I still want them on the pitch.

Just one question for those who are playing this at the moment.

What would you say the hardest thing about being promoted is?

Personally every time I've gone up it has taken ages for my defence to be anywhere near good enough. I've never had a problem with scoring goals even against much better teams, but year after year my defence lets us down.

This hasn't been a problem for me because i've been lucky with my youth intake's for defenders, except the right back position and they have been constantly growing each year. Basically it's taking 2 years at least so far to get promotion, so by the time we get promoted they are ready for the next level.

League Table: 4 games to go and we have a chance to reach the play-offs! We play Derby and Qpr next, then Brighton and Peteborough! Hopefully we can beat all 4, but we've been in some bad form lately losing 5 games out of 6.

L - Leicester 2 - 0

L - Ipswich 2 - 1

L - Sheffield Wed 4 - 1

L - Charlton 2 - 1

L - Blackpool 5 - 1

W - Bristol City 7 - 0

A brilliant victory in our last game in the league might help us.

I've completed my season so I will have an update on that as soon as I can, but for now... Here's a few things i'd like to enter for Hall of Fame...

Most Clean Sheets: I'm not sure if anybody has better than this, although it shouldn't be too difficult to beat, but Reece Jeffries had 24 clean sheets in League 1. He came close this year with 20, but it was a tough season.

Most League Goals: Christian Walsh is known for his goalscoring and you can see why from his overall league goal to league appearance ratio. I'm sure someone probably has better, but i'll enter this because nobody else has.

Most League Appearances

I have 2 players here because i'm unsure which would be viable for the award...

Joe Crossley: He was never afforded the presitgious YP tag, but I later realised I was wrong not to do so as he's made the most appearances out of any youth player i've brought throught he youth system. I'm unsure if it requires a tagged player or not.

Gary Beckford YP01: Pretty obvious right now who would be the tagged player with the most league appearances, although there are several not far off, mainly due to Beckford's constant injuries. If Joe Crossley isn't able to take the award, then Beckford is up next :)

@Marty78, I hope you manage to stay in the Premiership! Best of luck! I'm wondering whether to throw the play-offs or not, because I don't know if the squad is ready for the Premier League, especially after those defeats we had.

I know what you mean as I am not sure getting up so quickly was the best thing. If I was back in the championship I would throw the play-offs until I won automatic and that way you should be good enough to stay up and stabilise. My first choice CB's are both "good championship" players and not really good enough. I find it almost impossible to win away from home.

20 clean sheets in a season? Not sure I've had that many since I started.:p

24 clean sheets Marty, from League 1, last season didn't go too well for clean sheets, but our defence has really come along this season and he hit 20. He's probably my best player along with Brett Smart as the outfield best player. I doubt Christian Walsh would score so many if it wasn't for Brett Smart and a few others.

KINGSTONIAN SEASON 17 UPDATE - 2028/29

Season expectations - avoid relegation

Achievements:

Premier League - 15th

FA Cup - 4th round vs N Forest

League Cup - Semi-final vs Sunderland

A long hard slog of a season but we got over the line in the end. Problems with form and injuries meant new wingerless tactics had to be tried and am now playing either 4-1-3-2 or 3-3-2-2 (never played a back 3 before and quite like it) and that will have to continue for the forseeable future. We are weakest at centre back and once again leaked goals but slowly players are coming through who offer improvement. This years best eleven.

The biggest plus for this season is undoubtably our finances and because of this further upgrades are planned for the summer. Youth facilities are currently at adequate with a £4m+ upgrade coming which I think will take them to good. Training facilities are currently good with £5.5m upgrade coming which will take them to either excellent or top. On top of that a further stadium expansion will see an extra 8,000 seats for £10m taking us to approx 25,000 and a decent sized Premier League stadium.

No transfers.

This years youth intake has three tags and they are:

Chris Greenhouse (YP17a)

Luke Bowler (YP17b)

Pavlos Loizidis

SEASON 18 EXPECTATIONS

My expectation - avoid relegation

Board expectation - avoid relegation

Media prediction - 17th

I'm not expecting anything other than another long season fighting the drop. Hopefully a few early wins can keep the pressure off though as a poor start last year didn't help at all.

@Marty78

Congratulations on securing safety, I can see why you were worried, being on 4 points above relegation in the end! Really tight down at the bottom of the table there. I think your youngsters should have grown a bit more than and possibly going for 12th or something.

Northwich Victoria Season 2 2013/14

I managed to agree to get our Junior Coaching + Youth Recruitment Improved. That was the only high point of a very tough season really, we sat inside the bottom 4 for most of the campaign just about squeezing out and finishing 20th and the survival that ensued.

Table.

Finances|Look no Transfers

Squad|Report

Cups;

FA Cup: Lost in 4th Qual. rd

FA Trophy: 1st rd.

I've noticed a few of you guys have tagged a Youth Prospect who was already at the club .... Meet YP0 - Derek McMullen Report

Will Bright Report

Well done Brettney. Getting junior coaching upgrade is really easy and you should be able to get to exceptional by the time your in the football league and that helps a lot. Youth recruitment is much harder so its great you've been able to improve that already.

RichardInesonNews_Inbox-1.png

:( How can I limit any damage? Now he's injured my season's pretty much over as he's top scorer.

On a brighter note Samuel Bah has just won his first cap for sierra leone after making the wise decsision to declare for them over England.

Marty- Well done on staying up again. Greenhouse looks a class act.

Brettney- Well done on avoiding the drop. I feared for you when you posted the league in march but you got Northwich out of a hole.

Nice one on getting Samuel Bah capped ri916 ... But damn that injury sucks!!!

Thanks for the votes of confidence guys, this season is (just as predicted) also tough .. Maybe even tougher than last year we just cannot string results together ...

Ri916- Unlucky with them injuries. Hope they don't spoil your season.

mack4life - They look alright. 5* players usually at least make future back up players and could even become key men with tutoring and good training.

Don't think me and this challenge are meant to be! I started a new save to test a few tactics on and accidentally overwrote this save with that unneccessary one! While I wasnt ages in (10-8-11, so 29 league games), I dont feel like starting once again. Unless someone knows of a way to recover overwritten files or something (extremely unlikely I know) I will be seeing you guys on fm13 unless I have a change of heart! Will definitely miss my epic 5-2-2-1 with Northwich but can't change anything now! KUTGW guys!

I have decided to take a break from my st albans save while I complete the big euro nation challenge but I'm sure I will be back. In the meantime I will still remain active in the thread so dont worry!

KINGSTONIAN SEASON 18 UPDATE - 2029/30

Season objectives - Avoid relegation - FAILED

Premier League - 18th and relegated

FA Cup - qtr final

League Cup - 2nd round

An awful season when we just couldn't score goals and regularly conceded late in games. We stayed out of the bottom three all season but were leapfrogged on the last day by Brighton.

No transfers.

This years youth intake has just Trevor Harwood (YP18) as a tag.

SEASON 19 EXPECTATIONS

My expectation - Promotion

Board expectation - Play-offs

Media prediction - 7th

Aiming to come straight back up but may have some time on a different save first.

Chester - Season 2019/2020 - Npower Championship

Season Expectations

Npower Championship: 10th

League Cup: Quarter Final

FA Cup: Fifth Round

Chester

Squad Stats: Christian Walsh is yet again the driving force when it comes to goals, but Brett Smart had a brilliant season and was the main creative force. Also a big shout to Reece Jeffries who was amazing between the goal posts and if it wasn't for him, we wouldn't be in this position.

Club Finances: We have spent a couple of million on our facilities this season, at the beginning and just about a week ago, so taken that into account, we have broken about even.

Transfers: Proof of no purchases!

Npower Championship

League Table: As previously stated in one of my update near the end of the season, it was a difficult push and I predicted we'd need to win our final 4 games. We started off with a draw against Derby, but luckily we were still in contention, then a brilliant victory over QPR which put us level on points, although still outside the top 6. We then moved onto what could be classed as the easier game which we managed a victory against Brighton (4-1). This left us in the top 6, ahead by 3 points. The only down side to this amazing surge is that if we lost our final game it would be all over due to goal difference, but a brilliant effort from the lads secured a 1 - 1 draw against Peterborough! This meant we were through to the Play-Offs!

Play-Off Leg 1 (Sheffield Wednesday): Sheffield Wednesday picked up 3 very early goals and the scoreline read 3 - 1, with Richie Lowe managing a brilliant header from a corner. We had the home advantage and made it count with a goal early in the second half and then an 84th minute wonder goal from Brett Smart! Overall the match was very even and we deserved the draw at least, but would have preffered a victory.

Play-Off Leg 2 (Sheffield Wednesday): As you can see Sheffield Wednesday completely played us off the park, but all that counts at the final wistle is what you did with your time on the ball and we some how managed to scrape a famous 2 - 1 victory to reach the Final!

Play-Off Final (Hull City): CHESTER ARE PROMOTED! An amazing performance, completely outplaying Hull City who never even came close to scoring a goal! We even gave them a chance after missing our penalty, but they never responded to that. Kyle Gay was the first to score, rounding the goalkeeper before slotting home from an open net! Next up was Christian Walsh who smashed one in from a brilliant corner and this concluded the match! I expected a much tougher game than this, considering out recent form, but thankfully it caused no problems at all.

League Team Stats: We finished the season as one of the in-form teams, winning 4 and picking up 3 draws in the last 7 games. We also appear in the goals department after adding our goals from the Play-Offs, although during the 46 league games, we were the 3rd highest top goalscorer's.

League Player Stats: This season's player stats has for once not been over run by our players. Christian Walsh was unable to perform like he did last season, although we was still very instrumental in our success, picking up 6th place in the goalscoring chart. Brett Smart upped his performances this season and takes 5th place with 15 assists, whilst top spot only had 16 assists! It also appears that Christian Walsh was definately a large part of the team, picking up 9 man of the match awards in the league, taking 2nd place in the chart.

League Cup Action

Last season we reached the final with some absolute mind blowing performances, so we had big expectations this season, although I wouldn't go as far as to say we would reach the final again.

League Cup Results (Fourth Round - Final)

1st Round: Chester 4 - 1 Shrewsbury

Walsh and Smary put in brilliant performances to put league 1 side Shrewsbury to the sword.

2nd Round: Chester 6 - 0 Bolton

An absolute sensational performance from Chester, with goals from Smart and Davidson, plus an amazing 4 goals from Walsh!

3rd Round: Wycombe 0 - 0p Chester

Wycombe proved to be much more of a test than I would have ever expected, but luckily we managed to win the game on penalties.

4th Round: Chester e2 - 1 Manchester City

Just like last season, we some how overcame Manchester City, although they didn't put out their first team which helped us a lot. It was 1 - 1 in the 120th minute when we were given a penalty chance, but Joe Crossley some how missed! In an extremely lucky moment in injury time of extra time (122nd minute), Christian Walsh scored a wonder goal to end City's campaign for the League Cup!

Quarter Final: West Ham p1 - 1 Chester

You would never believe it would happen against West Ham, especially after our amazing victory over Manchester City, but we were taken to the final wistle and beaten on penalties! We had totally dominated this match, even after Eric Davidson had picked up a red card, but it was not to be...

FA Cup Action

Last season was definately a disappointment when it came to the FA Cup, after overachieving for many years since we started this project, we ended up being dumped out in the 4th round... The question was, could we overcome that disappointment and push on this season?

FA Cup Results

3rd Round: Hull City 1 - 1 Chester

This was an extremely tough game and we were 1 - 0 down as it reached injury time, so I was extremely worried! My thoughts turned to last years disappointment, but some how Christian Walsh turned up out of nowhere and slotted home! Replay time!

3rd Round Replay: Chester 2 - 0 Hull City

We definately made home advantage count here as we over run Hull City with 19 shots to just 5! I was slightly disappointed at the lack of shots on target however, but we won in the end and thats all that matters! Goals from Eric Davidson and a late penalty from Rod Delfouneso.

4th Round: Chester 3 - 2 Sunderland

Another tough draw, but we stuck it out and despite being 2 - 1 down in the 80th minute, we manage to pick up two fantastic late goals! Goals from Brett Smart (39th), Kyle Gay (80th Pen) and Christian Walsh (83rd).

5th Round: Bournemouth 1 - 2 Chester

We got extremely lucky with this draw, coming up against League 1 side Bournemouth, although the stats of the match would suggest it was a lot more difficult than we thought it would be! Bournemouth had 62% possession and 12 shots, whilst we had 38% possession and 9 shots, but it was 7 shots on target to their 4 shots. Kyle Pope and Christian Walsh were the goalscorers.

6th Round: Norwich 2 - 3 Chester

The team were extremely tired after recent game time, so I put out some of the young guns, including Stewart Warhurst who made a substitute appearance. It was an absolute thriller of a match and Stewart Warhurst came up with 2 goals! Norwich were probably the better team, but we were 3 - 1 up untill they scored in the 80th minute and it was a very tense end to the match.

Semi-Final: Chester 0 - 2 Manchester City

We had pipped them last year and did the same again in the League Cup, but it wasn't to be and our chances of European Football were ended here and now... Walking us off the park would be an understatement and the scoreline definately flattered us a lot. I was hoping we could face Aston Villa in this semi-final, with the other team being Manchester United, but we were just unlucky in the draw.

Special Youth Player Watch

Brett Smart SYP01: This guy is the heart and sole of the team, as without him we would definately struggle! I turned down a massive £12mil bid in the summer to keep him here and he hasn't complained at all. If anything it has fired him up and he went on to have an even better season than he did last season! 18 goals and 19 assists is brilliant for the Attacking Right Midfielder.

Brett Smart Training: He has made some amazing improvements and I have mainly focused on his crossing ability which was way below par last season and I will look to continue his development in that area for the next 6 months! This has been reflected in his performances.

Kyle Gay SYP02: I never expected Kyle Gay to become of age as fast as he has done, but he has been key to our central midfield, even contributing 9 goals and 6 assists. Last season he really struggled and you can see the improvement he has made since he came on the scene 2 years and 3 months ago.

Kyle Gay Training: When Kyle Gay came through the youth system, I knew straight away he could become a star, but I knew I would have to work heavily on his Stamina. This has been the focus for the past 2 seasons and has gone from 7 to 13! Once I've worked on that area, hopefully bringing it up to 15, I will look towards raising his Pace and Acceleration and probably Passing.

Lloyd McKearney SYP03: This guy looks like an absolute beast at just 17 years old! He has had to share game time with Kyle Pope, but if he continues to improve at such a rapid pace, then he could soon be the focul point on the left hand side of midfield. Contributed 11 assists and 4 goals with a 7.10 average rating in 17(18) Appearances.

Lloyd McKearney Training: I have trained McKearney mainly with his dribbling over the last 6 months, increasing from 15 to 17. Up untill December I will look to focus on his Pace and Acceleration, which is mainly due to the jump into the Premier League and then I will focus untill the end of the season on his Crossing ability.

Brett Furlong SYP04: After a very positive coach report, I gave Brett Furlong the SYP tag. He has started slow just like Kyle Gay, but hopefully with training I can make him into a top player for the team! The advantage with this young talent is that he is a very defensive midfielder and can also play centre back, which is something we don't particularly have in this team. Only time will tell if he can step up to the plate!

Brett Furlong Training: With the idea of keeping to Brett's abilities, I will be training his strength up, whilst i've put him on my defender training schedule. Once i've raised his defensive area, I will begin to focus on more attacking areas.

Youth Player Watch

Gary Beckford YP01: The beginning of everything, Gary Beckford is still playing his part, but with Lloyd Kearney coming into the team, this looks like it could be his last season. He didn't have the best of season's with just 4 goals and 1 assist in 11(23) appearances. He ended the season with an average rating of just 6.80 which is way below what i've come to expect of players.

Manuele De Petrillo YP02: Things are becoming very difficult for Manuele De Petrillo as his career looks to be at an end with Chester, only making 1 appearance this season which was as a subsitute. It may be time for him to move on.

Rod Delfouneso YP03: Has played nearly every game this season and has put in some good performances, although his average rating is only 6.95 and it appears that he may become more of a backup player in the coming season. Doesn't appear to have much more potential, so only time will tell how long he's got left at Chester.

Kyle Pope YP04: Kyle is a major part of the team at the moment, with 10 assists and 8 goals this season, but with the emergence of SYP 'Lloyd McKearney', he could end up taking more of a back seat in the Premier League, although I'm confident he can still play a big part.

Christian Walsh YP05: Known as a Legend at Chester with his unbelievable goals to game ratio. Walsh was yet again the goalscoring force in the side, scoring 36 goals in 53 appearances, whilst assisting 14 and picking up 11 man of the match awards! Unfortunately he doesn't look to have much more development in him and being the only real out and out goalscorer, this is very worrying.

Ciaran Wood YP06: Has upped his game very much this season and scored an amazing 14 goals! Absolutely amazing for a centre back and still has some potential left in him. Hopefully he can make the step up to the Premier League and help us to fight against relegation.

Eric Davidson YP07: Eric had a brilliant season, often playing alongside Kyle Gay and the two combined very well! He managed 11 assists and scored 2 goals in his 47 appearances for Chester this season. I'm hoping that he can still play a massive part next season, although we do have Brett Furlong coming through the ranks now.

Reece Jeffries YP08: One of the other main parts of the team, Reece is the solid stick between the nets! I regret the fact that I never gave him the 'SYP' tag because he is a very special talent, but the coaching staff didn't rate him as highly as they do now. Has made some extremely good progress over the past few years and has 10 caps at U21 level for England. Could possibly play for England in the future if he continues to progress.

Salvatore Mirabelli YP09: The future number 1 for San Marino! I tried to give him games this season, but the fact that Reece Jeffries is such a huge talent for the club, it is very difficult. I will continue to try give him games in the coming season, but I may eventually loan him out for 1st team action.

Richie Lowe YP10: Has stepped up a lot faster than I had ever expected, but I am very greatfull. Has replaced Bilal Butt and made it look very easy, ending the season with an average rating of 7.16! At just 17 years old, I have high hopes for this young star!

Christian Nwachukwu YP11: We have been waiting for a left back to come through with some potential and Nwachukwu has plenty of it. He hasn't been able to make his mark yet, but hopefully over the next few years he can become something special for the club!

Michael Porter YP12: Has the ability to become a very good back up player to our current defenders and could contibute a lot in the coming years. Has a lot to learn yet however, but put in a brilliant performance on his league debut.

Stewart Warhurst YP13: Doesn't have all the potential in the world and is highly doubtfull to become a first team player, but should make very good back up, especially as a super sub. His 2 goals in the cup from a substitute appearance back up the theory so far. Has a lot of training to do however, before he can make the bench full time.

I have decided to take a break from my st albans save while I complete the big euro nation challenge but I'm sure I will be back. In the meantime I will still remain active in the thread so dont worry!

:thup:

Good luck to you mate

Joe Crossley and Mick Reynolds are actually youth products as well, I just never tagged them :) Sarcevic is an original.

I thought they'd all be Youth Products by now, it was just that you tag 1 per year by the looks of it and each year you've added 1 to your first 11. Just founbd that interesting. Surprised you've an original left though .. :eek:

I've got a balance of £50m which is good as we have increased stadium to over 25,000 and have top training facilities. Spending £171,000 a week on wages.

That is pritty damn good! I love the wages :D

I thought they'd all be Youth Products by now, it was just that you tag 1 per year by the looks of it and each year you've added 1 to your first 11. Just founbd that interesting. Surprised you've an original left though .. :eek:

No, I just tag who I think will be good, going by their potential ratings from the coach. This recent youth intake, I think I tagged 3 or 4 players, including 1 who got the SYP tag for having 5 star potential. Antoni Sarcevic is my original and I just haven't had any players to replace him really, untill now. I doubt he'll play much in the Premier League.

Archived