Ollie's Chairmans Game Is Back!

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

180px-Liverpool_FC.svg.png

Maxi Heads For Reebok

A Liverpool spokesperson today met the press outside Anfield to announce that Maxi Rodriguez has agreed a £5m move, just short of deadline day, to Bolton Wanderers. The wage packet Maxi is set to recieve is as yet unknown, however, like Kuyt, the high-earning winger would have been sat on the sidelines with Liverpool's acquisitions this window.

Maxi arrived at Anfield on a free, and chairman Danny Newton is said to be pleased with the profit made on the wide midfielder.

Sky Sports Official Interview With Bolton Chairman Yosef Johnson

iphone-bolton-wanderers.jpg

Since his take over of Bolton Football club two days ago new chairman Yosef Johnson has made quick changes in the team and staff showing his intent of direction for the club. It's easy to see he has been a busy man with the two signings of Everton Wonderkid Jack Rodwell, Bosnian born Croatian striker Nikica Jelavic, as well as appointing Martin Jol to the managerial post. However Mr.Johnson called us to let us know he would like to give in interview signally his direction and intent for the club.

Sky Sports: Thank you for the surprising call Mr.Chairman

Mr.Johnson: You are quite welcome! I wanted to do this earlier but its been a busy couple of days and I have had barely time to talk to my family!

SS: Your takeover of Bolton Wanderers sees you as another American owner added to the list here in the EPL, do you think stigma of American owners will hinder your progress of the club?

YJ Absolutely not, I see myself as a progressive when it comes to the game. Yes there have been bad owners that were American's but it would be ridiculous to assume that each is the same. We are in a different generation and we need the best of the best around regardless of their ethnicity.

SS: Your first step in taking the club in a new direction was the appointment of former Tottenham manager Martin Jol, what were your motives behind this and what does Jol play in your vision?

YJ: Martin has the mindset tactically and vision wise that I believe myself to have. I want the club to play an attack minded flowing game and Martin has the leadership and knowledge into the players. He has been with many clubs throughout Europe and I believe he has what it takes to take this club to Europe.

jolAP1404_450x300.jpg

SS: Very well, you say he has what it takes to push the club into Europe soccer, does that mean that you are setting this as a season objective?

YJ: Yes very much so, I believe we have all that is necessary in place to challenge for a EURO League spot this year. I would also like the team to win a trophy or two in the cups we participate it. I am lenient, this is a project not an over night thing, we must build a program. But I do believe we are a very solid club and have every ability of giving any team a good game.

SS: So you have signed Everton youngster Jack Rodwell and former Ranger's striker Nikica Jelavic, tell us the reasons behind the signings?

Jack-Rodwell-002.jpgJelavic_2587816.jpg

YJ: Well I don't know a team who would want young Jack wearing there shirt, he has shown his potential and current ability and it proves the kid has everything he needs to become a leading English midfielder. I'm an open Liverpool supporter so it also was a little nice to get him off the rivals *Laughs* As for Jelavic I was thoroughly impressed with his goal to game ratio at Rangers showing his prolificacy in front of the net. At the right fee I immediately wanted him.

SS: Do you have any other targets on your radar?

YJ: We are actually tying up the last loose ends on bring Maxi Rodriguez here from Liverpool, it should be official within the next few days.

SS: Well thank you very much Mr.Johnson and it was a pleasure speaking with you.

YJ: No thank you, the pleasure was all mine.

Yes, but if people wanted to make offers for foreigners or lower league players (eg. me), they have missed out on that opportunity. :(

However it's not our place to demand Ollie constantly be online, for all we know something important may have come up in his life.

Norwich make Last Minute Transfer offer

3880561064-soccer-barclays-premier-league-portsmouth-v-blackburn-rovers-fratton-park.jpg

Norwich have made a offer in the closing minutes of deadline day to Portsmouth for their center back, Ricardo Rocha. Norwich are believed to have offered 720,000 and U18 prospects Theo Jones and Patrick Drmola for the Portugese defender. Rocha has earned six caps for his country since 2006.

Norwich Chairman, Walter Wolfe had little to say about the offer. "We have made a offer for the player." Wolfe admitted after some pressure from reporters. "The ball is now entirely in Portsmouth's court as to whether they deem our valuation of the player acceptable."

I'll just post my transfers here to be save.

Swansea Transfers.

Pavel Pogrebnyak - from Fulham in a swap + money deal. Fulham got Ashley Williams(Swansea) and I got Pavel + 1 Million Pounds

Eggert Jonsson - Swap deal from Wolves, they got Leon Britton.

Carlos Fierro - From Chivas for 700k

Blackburn transfer activity:

Ins:

Gio Dos Santos - Spurs - Loan - 1m fee

Peter Whittingham - Cardiff - 4.5m

Andy Johnson - Fulham - 2m

Slyvain Distin - Everton - Swap

David N'Gog - Bolton - Swap

Outs:

Morten Gamst Pederson - Everton - Swap

Scott Dann - Bolton - Swap

Hoilett is still up for sale guys! 8m!

Norwich announce season budgets

cheque_book_and_pen_is0266m7p.jpg

Norwich manager Paul Lambert will be provided with a transfer budget of 1,000,000 and a wage budget of 350,000 per week according to Norwich Chairman, Walter Wolfe.

"Our goal this season will be survival in what is undoubtedly the best league in the world." Wolfe told reporters gathered at Carrow Road. "It is the belief of the board that these funds will allow us to compete against the teams in this league without endangering the finances of the club. The board are not concerned about performances in cup competitions this season, and Paul (Lambert) will not be judged on progress in the cups. The only goal this season is to retain our top flight status."

Citylogo.png

Manchester City would like to confirm the previously mentioned deal between Fulham and ourselves. Nigel De Jong will make a loan move for the duration of the season.

Wages: 100%

Future Fee: No

9a0ps8.jpg

It is believed that City have sent De Jong to Fulham to gain much needed match time. Chairman "Mike Nevo" and Manchester City boss "Roberto Mancini" would like to wish De Jong all the best this season and hope he will come back a stronger player.

So Transfer deadline has passed and Stoke City would like to confirm the sales of Ricardo Fuller and Kenwyne Jones to Wolverhampton with Kevin Doyle and Nenad Miljas going the opposite direction on permanent and loan deals respectively

INS

Rhys Williams - Middlesborough - 6'000'000

David Bentley - Tottenham Hotspur - Part Exchange

Kevin Doyle - Wolverhampton Wanderers - Part Exchange

Andros Townsend - Tottenham Hotspur - Season Long Loan

Nenad Miljas - Wolverhampton Wanderers - Season Long Loan

Pablo Zabaleta - Manchester City - Season Long Long

OUTS

Ryan Shawcross - Tottenham Hotspur - Undisclosed Fee, plus Part Exchange

Ricardo Fuller - Wolverhampton Wanderers - Part Exchange

Kenwyne Jones - Wolverhampton Wanderers - Part Exchange

Still Waiting on Confirmation and International Clearance from the FA in regards to the transfer of Neven Subotic from Borussia Dortmund.

And of course chairman Kristof Lazarevic brought in experienced Serbian Manager Radomir Antic to lead the charge for the new season

Guest avine

ve7rex.png

TRANSFER CENTER:

IN

• Krasimir Balakov Hajduk Split £5M
  • Nigel De Jong Manchester loan
  • Ashley Williams Swansea City AFC £1M/ex
  • Rickie Lambert Southampton £3M

OUT

• Martin Jol Bolton Wanderers £1M
  • Andy Johnson Blackburn Rovers £2M
  • Pavel Pogrebnyak Swansea City AFC /ex
  • Philippe Senderos West Bromwich Albion £3M

FINANCES:

TRANSFER BUDGET(SEASON) :£7.3m

TRANSFER BUDGET(REMAINING):£4.3m

BALANCE :+£1.85m

2ns6d81.jpg

Guest avine

I would like to contribute. PM me your data and i will send you a .jpg. There is a thread in the tactics forum about.

Thanks to Avine for the graphic:

Liverpool FC:

Initial Transfer Budget: £30m

Remaining Transfer Budget: £5.75m

TRANSFERS IN:

Eden Hazard - Lille: £23.25m + p/ex

Connor Wickham - Sunderland: £6m + p/ex

Danny Welbeck - Manchester United: Loan, Season-long

Alejandro Faurlin - QPR: £4m + Danny Wilson on Season-long loan

Saloman Kalou - Chelsea: P/ex

TRANSFERS OUT:

Jordan Henderson - Chelsea: £5m + p/ex

Dirk Kuyt - Sunderland: P/ex

Danny Wilson - QPR: Season-long loan as part of Faurlin deal

Joe Cole - Lille: Loan to permanent as part of Hazard deal

Maxi Rodriguez - Bolton: £5m

liverpoolcnr.jpg

Guest avine

guys, i made ollie's also

Chelsea FC

Initial Transfer Budget: £

Remaining Transfer Budget: £

INS

Fernando Llorente- Athletic- £31.5m

Jordan Henderson- Liverpool- £5m + p/ex

Harry Redknapp p/ex

OUTS

Fernando Torres - Sunderland - £20m

Saloman Kalou-Liverpool- p/ex

John Obi Mikel-Tottenham p/ex

jgmowl.jpg

0001632210D.jpg SHAMROCK ROVERS 0-3 BLACKBURN ROVERS 200px-Blackburn_Rovers.svg.png

Blackburn came away with a solid Pre-Season win over Irish champions Shamrock!

New signings Giovani Dos Santos and Peter Whittingham started their first games for the club and both scored.

David N'gog was a second half substitute and set up David Dunn to lash in from 22 yards.

Shamrock had a penalty saved in the 9th minute when striker Jones was fouled by Adam Henley.

1680513_w1.jpg

Just when Shamrock were getting going and taking the game to the Lancaster club Peter Whittingham gave Blackburn the

lead with a tap in at the far post from terrific wing play and cross from fellow newbie Giovani.

Giovani-dos-Santos.jpg

This gave Blackburn the confidence to keep the ball and get forward with more intent Giovani was tearing into Shamrock

on both flanks swapping with Whittingham every ten minutes or so. This brought about the second goal it was a bursting

run on the right wing by Whittingham, he cut in brilliantly onto his left foot and squared to Giovani who played a class one-two

with Yakubu and finished superbly left footed into the top left corner of the net.

At the break Blackburn made two changes with Yakubu making way for David N'gog and Slyvain Distin making his debut coming

on for Adam Henley.

The second half started slowly with Blackburn dominating possession but not really using it, finally the third goal came this time

it was David N'gog to show his class with a delightful flick over the defense for David Dunn to lash home and finish off a decent

looking Shamrock Rovers side.

Fans after the game were looking optimistic for the season ahead. Recent change at the top has brought new found confidence

around Ewood Park. New signings, new board, fresh start, things are definetly looking up for Blackburn Rovers.

Tbh the database takes about 6 hours to do and the transfer take a while as well I should know because I have a chairman game running slightly different it's fantasy chairman but it's basically the same so you just need to fin the time to do it

Tbh the database takes about 6 hours to do and the transfer take a while as well I should know because I have a chairman game running slightly different it's fantasy chairman but it's basically the same so you just need to fin the time to do it

Still though, people have put a lot of effort in with this, which is what was asked, but we haven't heard from him in this thread for days... Even when he came online couple of nights ago.

Guest avine

Ollie, who else? i am sure he did not start the thread without having FRTE full edition, so maybe something else caused this delay. Do you have FMRTE full edition? As we stand now you should stop moaning until there are news or i will send you back De Jong:D

Ollie, who else? i am sure he did not start the thread without having FRTE full edition, so maybe something else caused this delay. Do you have FMRTE full edition? As we stand now you should stop moaning until there are news or i will send you back De Jong:D

You just said "You" so I didn't have a clue :D I dont personally have FMRTE, I'm not moaning, i just don't have a lot of faith due to the circumstances :D

Guest avine

Wolves FC

Initial Transfer Budget: £3m

Remaining Transfer Budget: £2.5m

INS

• Mario Balotelli - Manchester City loan
  • Leon Britton- Swansea swap
  • Ricardo Fuller-Stoke city swap
  • Kenwyne Jones-Stoke city swap
  • Michael Dawson- £6m
  • Billy Davies

OUTS

• Ebanks-Blake has - Wigan £5.5 Million
  • Eggert Jonsson- Swansea swap
  • Doyle-Stoke city-swap
  • Milijas-Stoke city-Season long loan
  • Terry Connor

awpzjt.jpg

fletcher-balotelli,quite impressive

Hey guys I was thinking if Ollie doesnt get back to anybody in like the next day or so that Im gonna run my own Chairmans game, same rules but with a couple of tweaks, what do you guys think?

Using the squads we have here or starting from scratch?

I think we should have a vote with the people involved with this apparent failed game but im thinking same clubs that weve chosen already but start from scratch eg a couple of tweaks to transfers and rules so there is no confusion

Guest avine

Stoke City FC

Initial Transfer Budget: £5m

Remaining Transfer Budget: £3m

INS

1. Rhys Williams - Middlesborough - £6'000'000
  2. David Bentley - Tottenham Hotspur - Part Exchange
  3. Kevin Doyle - Wolverhampton Wanderers - Part Exchange
  4. Andros Townsend - Tottenham Hotspur - Season Long Loan
  5. Nenad Miljas - Wolverhampton Wanderers - Season Long Loan
  6. Pablo Zabaleta - Manchester City - Season Long Long
  7. Radomir Antic - Manager - Free

OUTS

1. Ryan Shawcross - Tottenham Hotspur - £5'000'000, plus Part Exchange
  2. Ricardo Fuller - Wolverhampton Wanderers - Part Exchange
  3. Kenwyne Jones - Wolverhampton Wanderers - Part Exchange
  4. Tony Pulis - £1'000'000

jfevlw.jpg

I think we should have a vote with the people involved with this apparent failed game but im thinking same clubs that weve chosen already but start from scratch eg a couple of tweaks to transfers and rules so there is no confusion

I would agree with this, but I think you should outlay the rules first before me make the vote.

yeah i completely agree! just start over from the start!! i reckon have all teams equal as well as in the same transfer budgets and stuff and have £20 mil each to spend on foreigners instead of just one signing and unlimited lower league signings with triple the value and as usual unlimited transfers between chairmen,

i know it may be biased lol as i am Blackburn with no money but it is a bit unfair that some have loads of dosh you'll still have an advantage with current team being awesome compared to Blackburn but will be a bit fairer from transfer side of things, if you get what i'm saying! i'd love to run one but haven't got access to FM 12 or editor lol i really want to be part of a chairman game though and would be prepared to be part of the first process with transfers to help out organiser??

Archived