New Default Dark Skin With Bigger Text

Q.P.R

New Default Dark Skin With Bigger Text And Much More

The Default Font (helveticaneueots) polished v2 Updated 7/11/11

polished v2 With some text resized and some small changes

Now with 3 New Fonts

Changers are made to keep the default skin ..but with bigger text and better colors

SM-Default Dark Skin Football manager 2012

Best used with 1920-1080 Display settings or higher.

New . If the text is to big for you . Then download my one size smaller text . only for V2 skin just replace the settings xml with the new one

New updated V2 Out Now . with changes to fonts in titlebar + new date time in bottom left .

• Changes in the dark skin.

• Players profile changes.

• colors change.

• Changes to all text size.

• Kits made bigger.

• White text changed.

• Background logo in top bar added.

• Bigger news icons number.

• Text is center in titlebar

• titlebar text bigger.

Plus New Added Profile Layout

Q.P.R.-v-Celtic-Information_-Overview.png

Shaun-Wright-Phillips-Overview_-Attributes.png

Sparks-Master-News_-Inbox.png

Plus

New Added Profile Layout

Luke-Young-Overview_-Attributes.png

For Download >>>> http://www.newfootballmanager.info/category/fm2012-defult-dark-skin/

Well when you click onto a club the text isn't centralised in the menubar (the name of the club) and the backgorund logos dont show.

yes dave .. its not surpose too .. ..its the only place your get the search box aswell ..

i might change this if many want it that way

i love this skin, but on the players profile im only getting half of the clubs logo showing next to the players cut out face, also the text which is below the player cut out face, well some of the text is actually writing across the bottom of the cut out face....................HELP

i love this skin, but on the players profile im only getting half of the clubs logo showing next to the players cut out face, also the text which is below the player cut out face, well some of the text is actually writing across the bottom of the cut out face....................HELP

whats your screen resolution

it does say in the open post .. Best used with 1920-1080 Display settings or higher

Great skin mate I love the larger fonts easier on the eyes. :)

One problem...cannot download the update as FileFactory keeps sending me in a loop so I never download.

Please could you upload somewhere else please? Thanks.

Yes I did not get the original version and file factory seems to be broken, I'd really love to download this but I can't :(

Yes I did not get the original version and file factory seems to be broken, I'd really love to download this but I can't :(

the download link works fine .. you need to go to the bottom of the download link to enter download .. in the mean time ill look to see if i can upload it els where .

Ok this one is because of that one player ...but i will look to raise the players photos ... you can do so by going into the players profile personal.xml

and its the line in red ... ill look to change this

!-- Player Picture -->

<widget class="picture" id="ppic" auto_size="all">

<layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="horizontal" offset="-20" priority="1"/>

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="0" priority="1"/>

i do like to keep all my download files in one place because iv over 180 download files for the fm-game ...but which file do you need
It's the same problem as Erith22 has, that is downloading the skin.I wait the 60 seconds and go to the bottom of the page and click on download file but it will loop back to having to click Download and wait the 60 seconds every time.I had no problem getting it before the last changes and got the smaller XML changes but the main skin not playing ball.If you could upload to another site that would be great, thanks.

Ok this one is because of that one player ...but i will look to raise the players photos ... you can do so by going into the players profile personal.xml

and its the line in red ... ill look to change this

!-- Player Picture -->

<widget class="picture" id="ppic" auto_size="all">

<layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="horizontal" offset="-20" priority="1"/>

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="0" priority="1"/>

Thanks but that hasn't worked at all.

What i want to do if possible if move the pictures from the middle to above the nationality, If you look at emnes his picture is in the middle but i want it above his national flag and Holland writing

If you could help in doing that i would appreciate it greatly

mr hough if you move the pic to above it will cut off part of the head ...

but iv been playing about with it ..and moved the text to the left more .. try this file and let me no ....

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/attachments/skins-all-other-graphics/199524d1319627187-new-profile-layout-mod-player-profile-personal-details.xml

Lol, Now the writing looks funny, It was fine as it was and i have looked at other players and it's only the 'Youth caps and Goals' that is going into the pictures, I can live with that

Thanks for your help though

Dave

so whats your screen resolution... can you show me a pic after the new file i uploaded .. you say the writeing looks funny

in fact iv just looked ..and your pic is not even useing my skin ...your useing the players profile xml with a diffirant skin ...

so whats your screen resolution... can you show me a pic after the new file i uploaded .. you say the writeing looks funny

in fact iv just looked ..and your pic is not even useing my skin ...your useing the players profile xml with a diffirant skin ...

I am using the default skin that enables background images, It's OK I'm happy with the way the original one was just that slight issue but certainly nothing to worry about majorly.

Thanks for your help

Managed to download v2 of your skin Q.P.R and again very very good.

Thank you for your hard work.

May I make one request?

I'm currently on my laptop while on holiday and the date and time in the bottom right corner is slightly covered by the laptop battery power symbol.

Could you move it to the left by a maximum 1cm or just under?

Many thanks again for your skin.

I've just downloaded a player profile mod and got into a right muddle.

The box with the player picture and other details on the attributes page is now too big and it seems to have got rid of the information which is normally directly underneath (injuries,conditions,bans).

Any way to edit this?

Hi phil

Many thanks for your feed back .. because i use a pc and not a laptop i didnt see this . But .. here is what you can do ...

open up the footer.xml .. and a few lines down your see :

ok change the bit iv highlited in red to .. middle no-worries iv done it for you ... download this>>>. http://www.filefactory.com/file/ce99ee8/n/footer.xml

<!-- Time and Date -->

<container>

<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="left" offset="4" gap="4"/>

I've just downloaded a player profile mod and got into a right muddle.

The box with the player picture and other details on the attributes page is now too big and it seems to have got rid of the information which is normally directly underneath (injuries,conditions,bans).

Any way to edit this?

it is best used with screen resolution settings of 1920-1080 .. if you just delet the player profile personal details.xml from the panels folder .. it will put it back to the defult .

Hi mate I really need your help

Im using my friends skin Daz8 but don't like the font at all

Then I tryed modify it myself regarding font and so on without any luck

then I used some of your files and the fonts is just what im looking for but when I transfer your font folder and header.xml it works okay but now I can't chose my under 18 squad in the header any idea what to do?

first of go back a step .. and put back the header.xml back to that skin ....

to change the fonts ... first make sure you have the font in the font folder ie ..im my case the font is helveticaneueots

then go into the settings folder of that skin . and open the settings xml up ... and look for text settings .. like shown below .. But you also might need to change it in the titlebar.xml aswell

and change the bit iv highliteing in red to the font you have in your font folder .

<!-- text settings that vary from the defaults -->

<flags id="text_font" value="fonts/helveticaneueots" />

<integer id="text_size_small" value="9" />

<integer id="text_size_normal" value="11" />

<integer id="text_size_large" value="12" />

<flags id="hint_font" value="fonts/helveticaneueots" />

<integer id="hint_size" value="9"/>

<flags id="control_font" value="fonts/helveticaneueots" />

<integer id="control_size_normal" value="9"/>

<flags id="menu_font" value="fonts/helveticaneueots" />

<integer id="menu_size_small" value="9"/>

<integer id="menu_size_normal" value="10"/>

<integer id="menu_size_large" value="11"/>

<flags id="title_font" value="fonts/helveticaneueots" />

<integer id="title_size_large" value="16"/>

<integer id="title_size_normal" value="14"/>

<integer id="title_size_small" value="11"/>

<integer id="title_style" value="semi_bold"/>

<flags id="html_font" value="fonts/helveticaneueots" />

<flags id="pitch_font" value="fonts/helveticaneueots" />

<flags id="duty_font" value="fonts/helveticaneueots" />

<!-- font settings -->

<list id="font_settings">

Hi phil

Many thanks for your feed back .. because i use a pc and not a laptop i didnt see this . But .. here is what you can do ...

open up the footer.xml .. and a few lines down your see :

ok change the bit iv highlited in red to .. middle no-worries iv done it for you ... download this>>>. http://www.filefactory.com/file/ce99ee8/n/footer.xml

<!-- Time and Date -->

<container>

<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="left" offset="4" gap="4"/>

Q.P.R thanks mate for the download it has done the job. :D

I again appreciate your efforts in helping out, thank you.

the font on fm11 was vera so just put vera into the font folder ...you might not need to because i think it is with the default game anyway .. but check that ..

then open up the settings.xml and change all the font lines to vera where it is helveticaneueots

but then your also need to open the titlebar.xml aswell and look for helveticaneueots plus the match titlebar.xml

<!-- text settings that vary from the defaults -->

<flags id="text_font" value="fonts/helveticaneueots" />

<integer id="text_size_small" value="9" />

<integer id="text_size_normal" value="11" />

<integer id="text_size_large" value="12" />

<flags id="hint_font" value="fonts/helveticaneueots" />

<integer id="hint_size" value="9"/>

<flags id="control_font" value="fonts/helveticaneueots" />

<integer id="control_size_normal" value="9"/>

<flags id="menu_font" value="fonts/helveticaneueots" />

<integer id="menu_size_small" value="9"/>

<integer id="menu_size_normal" value="10"/>