New Default Dark Skin With Bigger Text

Q.P.R

just too add .. it the settings folder of the skin .. near the top your see :

you can change theses to value to 9.4 or 10.5 and so on .. or just a flat 9

<!-- text settings that vary from the defaults -->

<flags id="text_font" value="fonts/helveticaneueots" />

<integer id="text_size_small" value="9" />

<integer id="text_size_normal" value="10" /> its this value that changes the players numbered attributes

<integer id="text_size_large" value="11" />

there is no backgrounds with this skin ... there is not any problems .. it just someone wanted to have backgrounds pics ,,,

The problem is that there doesn't seem to have an overlay to cover the backgrounds so we read the text.

• 2 months later...

Forgive my ignorance. I have placed your downloaded skin into the skins folder in Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\skins but when I start fm2012 and go to skins selection all I see is FM 2012 and FM 2012 Dark as skin choices. None of which have a larger font that I can read. Am I doing something wrong with your files?

Ignore that got it to show now. However, I thank you for your efforts but the font is still too small :( Anyone know of a way to increase the size of everything in game but still keeping it at 1920x1080 or do I have to ruin the game by taking the resolution down just to read everything?

Ignore that got it to show now. However, I thank you for your efforts but the font is still too small :( Anyone know of a way to increase the size of everything in game but still keeping it at 1920x1080 or do I have to ruin the game by taking the resolution down just to read everything?

it the settings folder of the skin .. near the top your see :

you can change theses to value to 9.4 or 10.5 and so on .. or just a flat 9

<!-- text settings that vary from the defaults -->

<flags id="text_font" value="fonts/helveticaneueots" />

<integer id="text_size_small" value="9" />

<integer id="text_size_normal" value="10" /> its this value that changes the players numbered attributes

<integer id="text_size_large" value="11" />

Archived