FM 12 tactic by tactic_master - Too good to be true

Is this a joke? We don't even have your formation. You won possession 1/8 of those example match. And since when 4 match winning streak on Eredivisie qualifies for "probably the best you will find on internet"?

And for you most important is possession?Goal's count not possession...

Absolutely awful tactic. Avoid this at all costs.

I'm sorry it didn't worked for you, but it worked for other people.

No need for the abuse at all by some individuals here, ok the upload may not be as detailed as it possibly should be but at least hes had a go! Rather than shoot him down in flames why dont the abusive among you get your fat backsides and create and upload a successful tactic yourselves...****wits! Apologies for the rant but I cannot abide ungrateful, untalented people!!

Is this a joke? We don't even have your formation. You won possession 1/8 of those example match. And since when 4 match winning streak on Eredivisie qualifies for "probably the best you will find on internet"?

Haven't tried this one, but low possesion isn't automaticly a bad thing. All my most successful tactics in the last few FM's I've had about 45% possesion. When I make tactics that give my high possesion results haven't been as good. Have tactics with lower possesion but making alot more chances and CCC than the opponments.

the people responding to this tactic should be ashamed of themselves. a bunch of 12 year olds? be constructive. not rude.

to tactic_master

your original post lacks an overlay of your tactic. we don't know your formation or your instructions. thus, we don't even know if it will fit our club. do explain the overall tactic better instead of just showing us a few results.

Archived