FM12: Málaga Club de Fútbol - Barça & Real? Who?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All I say is my team can't defend, but we can score. We train at the school of we can score more than you.

I've got the opposite problem. :lol: 12 league games into season 2 and I've only scored 16 goals, but I've just conceded 2

Carlos Tevez has just become a realistic target but Man City want £51 million, I wonder if they will ever drop their price.

City's asking price in the 2nd season drops considerably but Tevez and his agent still ask for huge wages and signing fees

He's a very good player. Havn't actually played with him on FM12 yet but, on FM11 he was fantastic despite being a bit 'hit and miss' as you said :thup:

9 in 6 after a hat-trick in a 3-1 victory over Levante!

Real Madrid next....

Incidentally, in the build up to the Real game, "former Málaga legend Dely Valdés" has piped up with his thoughts. Apparently Ricardo Carvalho is the man to watch. Phew, cheers Dely! There was me foolishly worrying about Cristiano Ronaldo and Kaká!

Oh, also: In the demo I managed to get Tevez for £21m and £120k p/w wages for Real Madrid. I guess the full game is a bit more restrictive?

I don't mind the Loyalty and Agent bonuses' but, that 'Seasonal Landmark Goal Bonus' is crazy. 1.3 million after 10 goals :eek: Although, that's what it takes to get big players these days.

Keep us up-to-date with the progress of Tevez :thup:

To be honest I just couldn't be bothered to change the contract yet again I had locked wages, loyalty and agent moved goal and appearance fees down, it was annoying me lol. £1.3 million is crazy but with a sugar daddy owner it doesn't really matter that much.

[video=youtube;FLl8gsfyBR8]

First game and first goal not a bad effort outshone by Llorente and Javi Martinez though.

Tevez would be his replacement as I have been using him as a striker I find Rondon to be too inconsistent. Carzola was injured and Baptista played at AML cutting in and was great, one of the only times I just don't know what to do but I am leaning to keeping him it's a good offer but he is versatile and as you can see he has been exceptional.

I can't seem to be able to take any screenshots on this laptop, bought a new one recently. Basically Alt + F9 doesn't work and when I hit the PrintScreen Button it Screenshots everything that's under FM12, so basically my desktop and such. Does anyone else have this or had this but managed to fix it?

Beat Sevilla (Away) 2-1: San José, Cazorla

Beat Granada (Home) 4-3: Rondón, Joaquin, Own Goal, Cazorla

Beat Mallorca (Away) 2-1: Baptista, Demichellis

Beat Athetlic (Home) 4-2: Van Nistelrooy x2, Douglas Costa x2

Beat Zaragoza (Away) 3-1: San José, Cazorla x2

Ruben doesn't look too confindent in goal, can't seem to keep a cleansheet can't blame the goalkeeper only if it's mainly the defense that is the problem. San José has been the best defender so far, would love to keep a cleansheet any time soon. But as long as you score more than your opponent, you win!

Also Cazorla is def. the "star" in this team, atleast he is for me. Since I can't take screenshots I have to post the stats only I guess:

Averaging a rating of 8.34 after 5 games, scoring 4, assisted 4, 3 MotM performances.

Not had much time in the game, only at start of Nov in 1st season. Best performers Willian, Carzola and Rondon have been excellent. currently in 3rd spot with 21 points after 10 games. Doing a bit of rotating of players and subs, try and keep some fit, get others match fit. Got PSG scouting Baptista, a good offer and he can go, got other players that can fill his shoes.

statsbc.th.jpg

Team is flying at the moment after 17 matches we are keeping up with Real Madrid and Barcelona but we have to play Barcelona home and away in the league in the next two matches. We have to go to the other half of Madrid as well as Valencia.

who is a good keeper i can sign? i have diego lopes.

Carlos Kameni - Espanyol - Recommended him in my OP; very reliable shot-stopper.

Marco Storari - Juventus - Usually plays second fiddle to Gigi Buffon, nevertheless, a very good 'keeper.

Gorka Iraizoz - Athletic Bilbao - In previous seasons, he has been good. Linked with a move to Arsenal some time back. Showing signs of decline though.

:thup:

For a keeper, Itumeleng Khune is amazing.

Besiktas beat me to him first season and only paid £875k.

I then paid £8m January of the 2nd season. I maintain that he was worth it though. So far, overall, 27 league appearances for me, 15 clean sheets and conceded 17.

Whereas Caballero conceded 64 in 57 league games for me...

Kadlec really is coming along well.

29818552942-orig.jpg

edit: As I said that, while I was writing this post, he scored a hattrick against Deportivo.

Nearing January in my 3rd season.

Having won the league last year (however flukey it may have been), you'd think maybe Barca and Real might have taken a knock.

Nope.

I'm sitting 4 points behind both after 16 games. They've both won 15 and lost 1.

I really cannot see how I can possibly get 1st or 2nd this season. I know it's only 4 points, but there's absolutely no guarantee that they'll drop that many.

I suppose the bright side is that I can't really fault the team. It's a pretty solid squad.

:lol: I just signed Tevez too, but on £100k/wk. He's coming in the Jan transfer window of the 2nd season for £1m + Yaya Sanogo (who I signed on a free just 6 months earlier and has spent most of his time with me injured). I had to cough up £3m each to Tevez and his agent though.

I also just offered Shinji Kagawa (AMC from Dortmund) a contract to get him on a free for next season but Im not sure if I should do that or try for Angel Di Maria (who is transfer listed) or Eden Hazard (who is unsettled). Obviously Kagawa will be heaps cheaper. Thoughts?

Im loving the quality of players that have been available for free in my save. I signed Andrea Bertolacci (20yo 4* MC from Roma), Martin Montoya (19yo 4* DR from Barca), Mitja Lotric (17yo 4* AMC) and Yaya Sanogo all on frees last season too :D

Archived