FM12: Málaga Club de Fútbol - Barça & Real? Who?

Can any give me suggestions on good squad players as I am am offloading a lot of key players to reduce the wage bill

Squad players already in the team? Or to bring in?

If you want players to bring in, I strongly recommended Tshabalala and Vass. Both dirt cheap, happy to be backup and relatively low wages.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sergio Aguero struggling to fit in properly so far 7 games 3 goals and 2 assists with an average rating of 7.23. Nowhere near Tevez level for his first few games.

Aguero Just scored 4 goals for me against Porto last game, Acid you got any idea of good squad players I can use?

Best off looking on the transfer list or even the loan list. People like Ramsey, Wilshere and Balotelli are available to loan and when I got them on my Sunderland save I only had to pay 30 percent of their wages. Other than that why not look for youth instead of decent squad players at least then you will be developing your own players.

Best off looking on the transfer list or even the loan list. People like Ramsey, Wilshere and Balotelli are available to loan and when I got them on my Sunderland save I only had to pay 30 percent of their wages. Other than that why not look for youth instead of decent squad players at least then you will be developing your own players.

I was thinking of developing my own players but a all spanish squad is going to be to difficult so I think it will be a 50-70% spanish squad.

Aaah, yeah that's a point. In that case, £10m is a good price for him I guess.

Now I enter my winter of discontent... I did not foresee the African Nation's Cup, so I'm potentially without Kameni for 7 games. Had to bring in Tim Krul on loan because I've only got one other 'keeper at the club (Ruben).

Aaah, yeah that's a point. In that case, £10m is a good price for him I guess.

Now I enter my winter of discontent... I did not foresee the African Nation's Cup, so I'm potentially without Kameni for 7 games. Had to bring in Tim Krul on loan because I've only got one other 'keeper at the club (Ruben).

That's the reason its so hard to buy African players cause you know at some point African nations is going to pop up

That's the reason its so hard to buy African players cause you know at some point African nations is going to pop up

Ah, it gets worse. Wilfried, Bassong and Tshabalala are there too. That's my second-choice ST (as RVN is sulking), my 3rd best CB (and LB cover) missing as well. Tshabalala's absence won't cause too much of a problem as the club is pretty good for attacking midfielders. I hope I don't get any defensive injuries, and Rondon stays fit/in form - otherwise I am in trouble. Barca home/away in 4 games.

Well, as I posted last night, I had a disgusting run of games coming up.

And I must admit, I'm more than happy with the results

(Apart from going out of the Copa Del Rey... Controversially)

happyoy.jpg

A heartwarming tale of survival there!

Yep. Good. Clever boys. Very clever. :applause:

Away to high-flying Gijon, managed to pull back to 1-1 after an early Gijon opener. It was then that Sanchez thought it would be a BRILLIANT idea to fly in to a needless tackle on the half-way line and get sent off (note Gamez is already out for 5 weeks), before Rondon got two STUPID bookings within 10 minutes before some typically Dimechelisy defending (gave away stupid fowl, then didn't bother challenging for the resulting free-kick) allowed them an easy tap-in in the 88th minute. Awesome. Idiots.

In other news, does anyone have a spare PS3 controller? Mine somehow exploded into tiny pieces when it hit my wall :o

He went for around £18 million in the fourth season of my Sunderland save but looked pretty similar to how he is there.

How often are you playing your Sunderland save?

as a little side topic has anyone seen Human Centerpede 1 or 2 I have and all I have to say is it is the sickest most twisted film I have ever seen.

I see what you did there. Very, Very funny Sir.

My initial retort involved 'morning wood', but I realised this was a family board.

Anyway, back to topic:

Great, time for the Barca double-header. Definitely not what the team needs right now.

February 17th signals the end of our title challenge after a 3-0 loss to Real Madrid we have one game in hand but are 9 points behind. There is no chance in hell they will lose two more games they have only conceded 5 goals in 23 matches.

Angel Di Maria is a beast, Assisting and scoring for fun. I am still suprised my team are doing so well with Tevez not being used in anyway as I have sold him can't wait for all these players that are leaving in January to just leave, so that my current squad can get on with the future I have Scott Dann and Gary Hooper coming in jan.

I've just started with Malaga. Currently looking for a good keeper? Went for Steve Mandanda and they accepted 11.25M and I offered him 55K and he withdrew as he thinks we're far away from his demand. Idiot. Currently going for Joe Hart and Akinfeev.

Just signed Jali :D

Ouch. Went 2-0 UP against Barca in 30 minutes before they pulled one back at the stroke of half-time. Played OK the first 10 minutes of the second half before stand-in right back Badu (to cover for silly suspended Sanchez and injured-but-disappointing-anyway Gamez) picked up a second yellow, after then it was just a matter of time before they got an equalizer, which they did thanks to Cazorla playing one of the worst short passes in the history of football which then led to a lightening-quick break and inevitable goal. It was all Barca then until 70 minutes when I changed to attacking. We then hit the crossbar and had another 3 gilt-edged chances saved by an inspired Valdes. In the end, Iniesta managed to stroll through a worryingly static defence to slot home a late winner.

I went in to the game expecting a loss, so to go from 2-0 down to eventual 3-2 losers was a real kick in the teeth. Badu's sending off undoubtedly cost us. Still, considering I was without my first-choice keeper, had no recognised RB, was without my two main strikers, lost one of my best attacking midfielders to injury in the first half (Afellay) AND went down to 10 men I think I can be pretty satisfied.

@ JOhn - You need Kameni for £5.25. Everyone pretty much has him, and he's a monster, probably one of the best shot stoppers on the game.

Completely forgotten about him :D Just offered him a contract.

EDIT: Signed him :)

They're 12th on mine....

After the match it said

Malaga have goal disallowed

Malaga's Martin Demichelis was refused the goal for a foul, but said he thought the decision was harsh - A Claim Supported by Team-Mate Carlos Tevez...... For that one reason, I decided not to slate the ref in the media, and just accepted it :D

They're 12th on mine....

After the match it said

Malaga have goal disallowed

Malaga's Martin Demichelis was refused the goal for a foul, but said he thought the decision was harsh - A Claim Supported by Team-Mate Carlos Tevez...... For that one reason, I decided not to slate the ref in the media, and just accepted it :D

LOL :thup::D

Gentlemen, advice please. My team have suddenly appeared to lose their heads. I've now had 4 players sent off in 6 games. Morale is good, and I've not specified hard tackling, nor do I use any shouts/opposition instructions that encourage going in hard. This drop in discipline has only seemed to happen since the turn of the year.

Has this happened to anyone else and if so, how did you remedy it?

I'm also going through a pretty torrid time with injuries, having to take players off a LOT recently, but that probably just comes with my relatively small first-team squad I think.

Archived