Panini Portrait Pictures (>94.000 player pictures) - Superpack v3

Octavianus[GER]

Template by dryg (fmsweden) (only necessary if you want to create pictures by yourself)

e4apc39icyq.png

Currently: 107.821 pictures

Downloadlinks

Megaupload 1/9

Megaupload 2/9

Megaupload 3/9

Megaupload 4/9

Megaupload 5/9

Megaupload 6/9

Megaupload 7/9

Megaupload 8/9

Megaupload 9/9

Default Pictures

Content

This superpack contains all 108.000 pictures made till 18/08/2011.

So there are pictures for:

All national teams; all playable leagues (only a few pictures are missing); lots of lower league pictures, many pictures from free agents; Germany, Austria and Switzerland are for example covered by nearly 100%

Installation

First of all: The Superpack takes unpacked space of about 4.3 GB. After extracting you'll need the same space of course.

You have to download all 9 parts first! Then just open part 1 and extract the folders to your graphics-folder within your userfolder (User\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 20xx\graphics\).

If you want to add new pics within this superpack-folder, please use fmxml or FMSerbia XML Konfigurator (Java, works on Mac) to overwrite the existing config.xml.

Extras

You want to create pictures by yourself?

Videotutorial:

How to implement the default-pics within a dark skin?

This is due to FM11 uses separate default-pictures (when using a skin that uses the fm11-darkwidgets). You have to cut out the default-folder and put it into the graphics-destination of your dark skin. So this default-folder goes here:

\skins\skinname\graphics

This thread @ fm-view.com:

http://forum.fm-view.com/topic/14327-panini-portrait-pictures-107000-pics-fm12/

Credits

Massive thx to all authors who made these phantastic pictures!! These are:

Aachen4ever, Alidance, Anderkopuolos, andrebocao, armagedon55, AXA, bayern93, BBB Croatia, bbds, beggar, Benno, Bill xanthi, calcioplayer, Cimmi, core_zsul, Daniel Lozano, Daur, Diogo, dNs, Enigmatic Heart, fmfan.ru, FiNcH, fireblade, foxer114, garynsmon, GodofSheep, ggpofm, Hambugerjung, IvanRakitic, izzax, James, jira17, jojo_cat, Joílson, Kalumchlorid, karamel, lamser, Madman99, Marwijk, matze616, Meistermacher, MiNDmaZing, mineral, motoclub, Mysterio, nadeshiko, noor73, Octavianus, P-Jo, prilli_brilli, ralf95, redemptor, Reitmeier, rettke, savvie, sheduardo, Spanish, SteFF, stefg, Steifus, TheBoyFromDownUnder, ThisIsAnfield, tommotommo, tpakmopucm, Trickstyler, Tua, TuNdRaLoWeR, VirginDreams, Vitaloop, Waldi98, warchlaczyk, yveslaessig

If I've missed anyone, please contact me!

Merlin ones? I don't get it? What do you mean with that? I'm not sure if I understand you right, you mean to replace the pictures of lets say Ronaldo and put in a picture of him at an age of lets say 20?

Sure it is possible. You've watched my video tutorial? All you need are decent pictures.

So he wants to have them in "Merlin Style"? Well quite impossible I think because I don't have the source pictures to all Paninis. I've done this in the early days: collecting the pictures, then create Paninis. But it is just to ineffective. So I create Paninis just like in the video: Searching for decent pictures, drag and drop them to the template and go.

I would also like to say that (the real!) Panini stickers have changed of course for years now and while you may find the naming of this (fm facepack) style misleading, I think it is a good name for this style. These pictures here are also known as:

P08-style

Paninis (my short naming for these)

P08 portrait style (as there was/is also an alternative style with action photos)

The template was once created by dryg but is also not the original anymore. All flags have been added since and also have there been slight modifications with the flag and the coloured "flag border". You may still can see old pictures primarily from Russian players that have been made with the original template. Unfortunately this template is now gone as far as I know.

There are also some pictures that have been made with an alternative GIMP-template as not every facepack-maker has the money to buy Adobe Photoshop (which is the only software that can handle the psd-file). The only difference can be seen in the font. As far as I'm concerned I think these alternative pictures are looking kind of weird with this font. But I just don't have the time to do all pictures. It is impossible for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Little update to celebrate breaking the 100.000-pictures-barrier! :)

e4apc39icyq.png

Currently: 100.00 pictures

Downloadlinks

Gamefront 1/9 Mirror: Megaupload 1/9

Gamefront 2/9 Mirror: Megaupload 2/9

Gamefront 3/9 Mirror: Megaupload 3/9

Gamefront 4/9 Mirror: Megaupload 4/9

Gamefront 5/9 Mirror: Megaupload 5/9

Gamefront 6/9 Mirror: Megaupload 6/9

Gamefront 7/9 Mirror: Megaupload 7/9

Gamefront 8/9 Mirror: Megaupload 8/9

Gamefront 9/9 Mirror: Megaupload 9/9

I'm sorry. You should download the new pack as there are (I don't know why) pictures that haven't been part in the last superpack that are older then a few months (just overwrite the existing files with it)... But be assured. This will be the last Superpack for the next months. All additional pictures will be brought to you as Addon-Packs.

Hi. It sounds great. I've downloaded all 9 parts but i don't have the folder 'graphics' in C:\Documents and Settings\(my user name)\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011 - any help appreciated. Thanks

I've seen that some pictures are written with PNG in capitals, which isn't correct. I thought I have renamed them all but I may have missed some of them. Please make sure to use a Mass Renamer Tool and change all the extensions to png instead of PNG (and make sure to tick the "case sensitive"-button). I apologise for any inconvenience.

An excellent tool for this is called AntRenamer. Choose the option "Change suffix".

After this procedure every picture should be displayed correctly.

• 4 months later...

Panini Addon Pack

Nearly 350 MB of updated and new pics. Extract to the folder you put your pics in and overwrite existing files. After that update the config.xml --->

If you want to add new pics within this superpack-folder, please use fmxml or FMSerbia XML Konfigurator (Java, works on Mac) to overwrite the existing config.xml.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Added v5 in the first link. Thank you to everyone who has contributed and helped us to break the 100.000 pictures barrier. This is the last time I'll compile this super pack. My time doesn't allow me to contribute as much as I would like to.

All newer packs can be found at fm-view.com or at meistertrainerforum.de.

Archived