Best Signing you ever made?

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Scott08:

Mine is M.Sakho on pretty much every save i play where the team is good.

£0 + 10% sell on and within 3 years he's one of the best CBs in the game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I must say, he is the best signing i've ever made too. He's just a class act from such a young age. Jose Baxter is another one who was a nice buy. Got him for 2mil plus 45% sell on clause and he was an England starter at 18. Great stuff.

I also got Messi to Utd for 15mil, was in my 3rd season and he was very unhpappy at the management after 2 consecutive seasons in 5th place and not being allowed to leave. He did wonders for my Utd team but it got boring because we ended up as world beaters. You can only win everything so much before it gets old lol

Chelsea

Season 1

Guilherme (7.5m - cruziero) european young player of the year

Vincent Kompany (9.5m - HSV) Terry and Carvalho long term injury, covered very well

Ashley Chambers (Free - Leicester) scored 34 goals in the under 18's competition

Season 2

Micah Richards (24m) just does what he does, helps being Svens buddy:P

Vincent Enyeama (350k - H. Tel-Aviv) Excellent cover player for petr cech

Awaiting performances from Traore, but he just joined in Jan so i'll give him adapting time, should b don by now:|

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by max thomas:

Stancu for Millwall 375K ( 1st season ) - The Guv'nor

Kotenko for Millwall 575K ( 2nd Season ) - Great Shotstopper

Rusecu - 575K ( 2nd Season ) Bettter than Stancu? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have played a couple of games with Leeds and never gotten Stancu that cheaply. Are you playing pre-patch or do you have some tips on how to get for so little money.

Kotenko is quite the bargain, I agree. But on some of my games he is a real pest for my team. He reacts poorly to any comment I make, and some of my players dislike him. He has a very low attribute for team work if I remember correctly.

Guest Sarin

Rafael Van Der Vaart - Aston Villa - 12.5 Million

Andrey Arshavin - Aston Villa - 9 million

Renato Augusto - Aston Villa- 7 million

Van Der Vaart is the greatest, play so well with Carew in front, Augusto next to him, and Arshavin on the flanks

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fonsyy:

This is my top 5 signing, I am manger for Newcastle and I have been there for 5 years now. The year in my game right now is 2015 in the end of the season (just FA cup final and CL final left in this season)

So, this is my Top 5 signing list:

1. Kaká, free from AC Milan. Year 2013

2. David Villa, free from Valencia. Year 2013

3. Giuseppe Rossi, free from Real Madrid. Year 2014

4. Emmanuel Adebayor, free from Sevilla. Year 2014

5. Matias Fernández, free from Villarreal. Year 2013

Incomning after this season:

Bojan Krikic, free from Sevilla. Year 2015

Franck Ribéry, free from FC Bayern. Year 2015

Both Bojan and Ribéry can put down someone in the top 5 list, hard to say, must play one season first... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Great catches there. I love snatching players when their in the last year of their contracts. In 08 I've managed to snap up

Pirlo from AC MIlan (2010/11)

Gio dos Santos from Barcelona (2009)

Iniesta from Barcelona (2010)

Bojan from Barcelona (2010)

Jesus Navas (2010)

Hugo Lloris (2008/09)

Ezequiel Garay from Racing (2011)

Another great signing that no one has mentioned is Daniele Vanttagiato. Signed him for Roma in my first season for 3 million, scored 24 from 18 starts (was backup for Totti for most of the first season) and eventually pushed him out. Great signing.

)Hmm

I am Managing Newcastle.Currently in 2013 icon_biggrin.gif

Cant remeber the player's name well icon_eek.gif

1st season (Season Buget is like 30+m)

Matias Fernendez -10m

Van der vart - 10m (unfortunely he is ambitious i sold to chelsea for 28.5m the following season) icon_frown.gif

Guilherma - 10m

Major Players Signed before 2010 (Major Signings)

Levin Kenia 7m 2010(Unknown Young Georgian) 2 years consecutive young player of the year award

Eduardo 9m (Not the Arsenal Eduardo, but is also brazilian, Utility Player)

Oscar Ustari 16m ( take 1 yr to gain work permit in spain ..Force Given out of the club)

Gerath Bale 14m

Renoto Agusto 28m ( Looks gd when i sign him at 21.. but took 3 yr to gain work permit in belgium and becomes a flop... juz ship out icon_mad.gif)

Gonzalo Rodriguez 24m( Argentina CB - 1st choice for my team but sold in 2012 due to 6mnth injury and the age of 26. SOld to Liverpool for 16m)

Henri Saivet 5.5m (frm Bordeux.. now In AC MIlan for 25.5m)

Luigi Bruins 16m ( AMC frm Udinese )

xxx Castro 8m(german RB)

xxx Kenjar 12m(Denmark Intl CB)

xxx Etock Free transfer from Barcelona B ( FC now is first team)

2013-2014(b4 season starts) Signings

Mamahdu Sakho 30m (OMG? icon_eek.gif)Thats how much i paid for him =/

pato free transfer ( Greedy Player only thinks about money... Even i attempt to sell to Real he also ask for payment to move..flop, cant even match etock)

xxx Russo 12m(Young Italian RB - now in AC Milan for 15m.. Damit Mike Ashley icon_mad.gif)

Ryan Babal(free transfer from liverpool)

Gerot <-not sure if spelling is corret 30m (Young Brazilan DF, same era as my eduardo)

Tevaz 37.5m from ManU ( Cause abomb and seems useless for now - -, probably needs time icon_confused.gif)

For Some Reason.. I duno how some of you all sign Aguero..

I am Rank 3 overall in the game yet he had no intention in joining my club..zz

AC Milan(Rank 1 Overall) SIgn him at 47.5m at 2013 season end

Juz Cant believe it 2 ranking position can make a difference icon_confused.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tkmy:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fonsyy:

This is my top 5 signing, I am manger for Newcastle and I have been there for 5 years now. The year in my game right now is 2015 in the end of the season (just FA cup final and CL final left in this season)

Both Bojan and Ribéry can put down someone in the top 5 list, hard to say, must play one season first... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Great catches there. I love snatching players when their in the last year of their contracts. In 08 I've managed to snap up

Jesus Navas (2010)

Hugo Lloris (2008/09)

Another great signing that no one has mentioned is Daniele Vanttagiato. Signed him for Roma in my first season for 3 million, scored 24 from 18 starts (was backup for Totti for most of the first season) and eventually pushed him out. Great signing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, A love to sign great players for free, tried to get Bojan much earlier but my team didn't perform so well then...but now with these players I'll win everything. Have allso tried to sig both Pirlo and dos Santos, but that was at the same time Bojan deny..think it was in year 2011 or 2012... Iniesta was a great signing i suppose?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tkmy:

Jesus Navas (2010)

Hugo Lloris (2008/09)

Another great signing that no one has mentioned is Daniele Vanttagiato. Signed him for Roma in my first season for 3 million, scored 24 from 18 starts (was backup for Totti for most of the first season) and eventually pushed him out. Great signing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, A love to sign great players for free, tried to get Bojan much earlier but my team didn't perform so well then...but now with these players I'll win everything. Have allso tried to sig both Pirlo and dos Santos, but that was at the same time Bojan deny..think it was in year 2011 or 2012... Iniesta was a great signing i suppose? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, he was very consistant for me. I had Anderson and Fernandez in the squad too, but he soon pushed them out.

Also snapped up Iago from Barca at at the 2010/2011 mark, he had very impressive stats by that point. Barca's squad has taken a few body blows thanks to me icon_biggrin.gif

Glynn Hurst for Boston United a few FM's back. Got me back to back promotions from the conference to the Championship constantly scoring 30+ goals a season.

He has never ever replicated this form if i have signed him for a Lower League Team and to this day i have no idea why he produced such amazing form.

On FM 2008 i'd say MacDonald for Stevenage, about 20k, played through all the leagues, even making a handful of subs apps(sentimental only) in the premiership, only player i've ever had whose scored more goals than games played in the conference.

Jesus Navas (2010)

Hugo Lloris (2008/09)

Yeah, A love to sign great players for free, tried to get Bojan much earlier but my team didn't perform so well then...but now with these players I'll win everything. Have allso tried to sig both Pirlo and dos Santos, but that was at the same time Bojan deny..think it was in year 2011 or 2012... Iniesta was a great signing i suppose? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, he was very consistant for me. I had Anderson and Fernandez in the squad too, but he soon pushed them out.

Also snapped up Iago from Barca at at the 2010/2011 mark, he had very impressive stats by that point. Barca's squad has taken a few body blows thanks to me icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok, I have tried to bay and sign Iniesta many times but faild every time icon_frown.gif, but I like my team right now, Rossi Villa Pato for forwards, Kaká, Rafel van deer Vart as AMC, Bellushi, Ribéry as MR, Kim kallstrom, Wesely Snider as MC, Fernandez and Freddy Adu AS ML. In my deffensvie I have (from left to right) José Enrique, Dervite, Bocaly, Miguel. GK is Fréy and Ocoha...So I like my team very much icon_biggrin.gif

Mine is PAblo Piatti for 100k. In my 4th season at Leeds, he is now worth £19m. And at the start of this season I got:

M.Bodmer - free

J.Makoun - free

J.Briand - free

F.Sinama-Pongolle - free

Yakubu - free

J.Mata - free

M.Balotelli - free

An awesome collection I think you will agree, and not a penny splashed icon_biggrin.gif

eddie johnson from kansas city

signed him for middlesbrough think it was £4million

he played 34 league games and scored 17 goals

i know strikers can do better but he scored important winners for me at times and i proudly gave him the number 10 shirt when rochemback left for benfica.

Bought Havard Nordveit from arsenal for 4M when he was 17-18 yrs old.

At 21 he became a world-class centre-back! Woot!

Add to that he is very loyal, he doesn't mind staying at Cardiff City when I refuse offers from pretty much every big club.

Mine so far is Peter Crouch

I payed £20m for him which i was not happy about but still payed it mid way through the 1st season.

1st season he could not break into my Lyon team with Fred & Benzema playing brilliant, managing to make a handfull of starts and about a dozen apperances from the bench scoring once, so you can imagine how i felt after wasting £20m.

Then came the 2nd (current) season and i start the same Fred & Benzema up front until Fred my star player gets a 2 month injury, so up steps Crouch who plays amazing whilst Fred is injured, when fred comes back i now have to choose who i start with do i stick with Crouch who has played brilliant or put Fred back in, luckily for Crouch (and me) i play players who are playing well.

Now there are 2 games left in my 2nd season and we hace won the leagur, in the Cup final and knocked out of the Champions League by the away goal in the Quater Finals by Chelsea and Crouch is being touted as European Player of the Year.

Now i feel the monet that i payed for Crouch is worth every penny especially now that he has scored over 40 goals this season.

Guest mdill68

Best signing I ever made was bringing Cillian Sheridan to Millwall from Celtic for 50k. He scored 30 in all competitions in league 1 in my first season. and he missed a month. and I got nowhere in any of my cup competitions. then scored 20 in the championship second season. wanted a contract i couldn't afford to give him half way through the third season and sold him to Coventry in the Premiership for 4million

I am in my 8th season, so my best buys aren't on the game when i first started, one of them is a left back cost me nothing, i could sell him for about £20, and another buy i just got was a forward cost me £3.5m from porto, he now class as a wonderkid, he is much better than pato

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DensParker:

A few good signings but i made most profit with young Branimir Kostadinov signed him in Summer 2007 for £35,000 for Gretna 24 mths later sold him to West Brom for £1,400,000 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This guy is awesome...I was looking for someone else to have "found" him...I bought him for celtic 65k with clauses, 2 seasons later I sold him to spurs for 4million icon_smile.gif

Great striker, very fast and lethal in front of goal

JIMMY BRIAND, cost me 11,000,000 but worth every penny, 40 goals in first season currently 31 in 29 games and only half way thru season...Makes awesome runs also and not bad assists, altho better when he goes on his own as he just bangs them in!

Hat Tricks a plenty! Might be Golden Boot winner this year on this form icon_smile.gif

Archived