FM11 - 'Official' Shakhtar Donetsk Thread..

will.patton1

Welcome to the official Shakhtar Donetsk (Шахтар Донецьк) thread.

Shakhtar_donetsk_logo.PNG

Club Information:

Full Name: FC Shakhtar Donetsk

Founded: 24 May 1936

Chairman Status: Loves the Club

Fierce Rivals: Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk, Dynamo Kyiv

Other rivals: Arsenal Kyiv

Legends: about 40 in-game, but the most notable....Darijo Srna, Anatoliy Tymoschuk & Andrey Kanchelskis

Icons: Most notable: Julius Aghahowa, Dmytro Chygrynskyi, Brandao

Favoured Personnel: Willian, Fernandinho

Youth Facilities: Average youth facilities & youth acadamy

Youth Recruitment: Average youth recruitment

Training Facilities: Top training facilities

Corporate Facilities: Top Corporate Facilities

Continental Competition: European Champions Cup

Media prediction: 1st

The Stadium:

Name: Donbass Arena

Opened: 29 August 2009

Playing Surface: Grass

Construction cost: $400 million

Capacity: 51,504

Donbass_Arena.jpg

History:

The club was originally formed in May 1936 and was initially named Stakhanovets. The first team was based on two other local teams: Dynamo Horlivka and Stalino. The clubs first game was 'unofficial' against Dynamo Odessa and took place on May 12, 1936 at Balitsky Stadium. The team lost it 2-3. Its first official game was against Dynamo Kazan and was even more disappointing, they lost 1-4. Nonetheless, the job done by club's administration allowed them to compete successfully at the top level by the end 1930s. During the 'war championship' of 1941 the club defeated the Soviet Union champions FC Dynamo Moscow and after about ten games was placed fifth. The last game of that championship was played on June 24 two days after the start of the Great Patriotic War, which they lost at home to Traktor Stalingrad.

The first success for the team was in 1951, under the name of Shakhtyor when it took the third place in the USSR Championship.

In the 1960s, Shakhtar under Oleg Oshenkov’s coaching were three-time USSR Cup finalists, winning it twice in 1961 and 1962. The club was nicknamed “The Cup Team” due to Shakhtar’s success in vying for the trophy every year, however 'The Miners’ more notable achievements occurred later from the mid-1970s to the early 1980s.

In 1975, Shakhtar took 2nd in the USSR Championship and received the right to represent the Soviet Union in European competition. In 1978, Shakhtar finished third in the USSR Championship. A year later, the team finished second and its captain – striker Vitaliy Starukhin – was named the best player and the best forward in the USSR Championship (26 goals scored).

Shakhtar twice, in 1980 and 1983, brought home the crystal USSR Cup to Donbass and in 1983, it won the USSR Super Cup over then-domestic league champions Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk.

In 1996, Rinat Akhmetov took over as president and subsequently invested heavily in the club.

In the newly independent Ukraine, Shakhtar along with Dynamo Kyiv became perennial first place competitors. In 1999, a Shakhtar Football academy was opened and now hosts football training for roughly 3000 children.

For the last several seasons Shakhtar has the highest home attendance in a league, averaging at about 20,000 per game.

In 2009, they became only the second Ukrainian team to win a European competition, and the first to win the UEFA Cup, beating Werder Bremen in the final, with goals from Brazilians Luiz Adriano and Jadson. This also made them the last UEFA Cup winners before the tournament was rebranded as the UEFA Europa League.

Badge & Colours:The first logo of the club was designed in 1936, it featured a blue hexagon, with a red 'S' in the middle, crossed over by a jackhammer. In 1946, when the club was renamed, the logo was changed to black and white, with addition of club's name. Later 1960 the logo featured two 'Crossed Hammers' and a writing Shakhtar 'Donetsk' in the circle. Around this time the crest was added to the clubs kit and has remained there since, except for several seasons, in the beginning of 1990s.

In 2008, during the presentation of club's new stadium Shakhtar's new logo was unveiled. For the first time in over 30 years, the traditional symbols of the club, the 'Crossed Hammers' were present on the crest. (source Wikipedia)

Shakhtar-Donetsk%403.-logo-1960-1989.png1960-1989Shakhtar-Donetsk%402.-logo-1989-2007.png1989-2007

Finances:

Estimated Value: £100m

Balance: £81,000,000 approx.

Wages: The club is currently spending £376,000 per week on wages (budget - £700,000)

Transfer Budget: £30,000,000

Sponsors: 1 year general sponsorship deal at £30m per season. ends 2011 and 5 year kits sponsorship deal at £1.56m per year. Ends 2013

Start of season expectations: Minimum Expectation is Win the league & qualify for the last 16 of the Champions League....Simples

Honours:

Soviet Union:

* Soviet Top League

o Runners-Up: 1975, 1979

* Soviet Cup

o Winners: 1961, 1962, 1980, 1983

o Runners-Up: 1963, 1978, 1985, 1986

* Soviet Super Cup

o Winners: 1983

o Runners-Up: 1980, 1985

Ukraine(post independence)

* Ukrainian Championship

o Winners: 2001-02, 2004-05, 2005-06, 2007-08, 2009-10

o Runners-Up: 1993-94, 1996-97, 1997-98, 1998-99, 1999-2000, 2000-01, 2002-03, 2003-04, 2006-07, 2008-09

* Ukrainian Cup

o Winners: 1995, 1997, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2008

o Runners-Up: 2003, 2007, 2009

* Ukrainian Super Cup

o Winners: 2005, 2008, 2010

o Runners-Up: 2004, 2006, 2007

European Competition

* UEFA Cup

o Winners: 2009

* UEFA Super Cup

o Runners-Up: 2009

Shakhtar Squad Review

Goalkeepers:

Andriy Pyatov

Andriy should comfortably be your first choice as he is a more than decent 'keeper, and Ukriane's number 1. He's brave, has great reflexes, good handling, and a great work rate. At 26, you should have him for his best years and he is a solid as a rock domestically. He won't let you down.

Rustam Khudzhamov

Rustam is an ok back-up for Andriy, again he also has great reflexes, is brave and is decent in the air. However you will probably benefit from promoting Artem Tetenko to the first team to challenge Rustam for the right to be your number 2 'keeper.

Artem Tetenko

Artem is the up-and-comer in the youth team, he is by no means the finished article but at 19 years of age there is plenty of time for him to improve. Artem's standout stats are his physical attributes, he's strong as an ox, has great natural fitness, and is a good jumper. If developed correctly, Artem can rival Andriy for a starting spot within a few seasons.

Defenders

Centre-Backs

Dmytro Chygrynskyi

Dmytro is easily your best centre-back, the guy is a beast. Strong as a bear, great team player, phenomenal work rate, and great in the air. His other defensive stats are decent enough (most around 15) so with a good training schedule and coaching setup he can get even better fairly quickly. Also, strangely enough, he knows where the goal is (in my first season he scored 11 league goals - albeit every one was a header from a corner, but he probably earned me between 10 - 15 points from his goals, invaluable!)

Mykola Ischenko

Mykola is very under-valued on the game, he is brave, a good tackler, great marker, and has a good influence on the team when on the field. He also has a great engine and will work himself into the ground for the team. At 27 he is in his prime and compliments Dmytro well. You should probably look to start with these 2 at the heart of your defence initially.

Yaroslav Rakitskyi

Yaroslav is technically a centre back on the game but at only 20 years of age he is easily re-trained to either a full back (this is where i play him) or a tough tackling anchor man, he likes to have a dig from range and is an excellent corner and free kick taker.

Sergiy Kryvtsov

Sergiy is one your better prospects at centre-back, but again, like so many of this Shakhtar squad, he is versatile and can play at right back, DM or even MC, although he is most comfortable at the heart of the defense. At first glance his stats are nothing too eye-catching, great work rate and his physical stats are quite impressive, if given game time he will only get better and is definately worth keeping around at the club.

Tomas Hubschman

Unfortunately for Tomas he is probably behind Mykolo and Dmytro in the pecking order, he's good enough but at 28 and valued at £4m or so you may want to take advantage of any interest in him early on. He's Czech so with the domestic rules in place in the Ukrainian league (only 7 non-domestic players allowed in the starting XI at any one time) he is definitely dispensable and with the decent budget you start with, there are much better options available at the cost of the 'FGN' squad status.

Olexandr Kucher & Olexandr Chyzov

The 2 Olie's are in much the same boat as Hubschman (above)they are 27 & 23 respectively and to be honest not worth a dime (like alot of the native Ukrainian players) their main saving grace is that they are indeed natives to the country so can be kept around as fringe players for those mid-season injury crisis', both are also very versatile so can cover for most positions if the need arises

Full Backs

SRNA-2.png

Darijo Srna ©

What is there to say about Srna? the guy is a living legend round these parts. Seasoned international having earned 58 caps for Croatia, he has great pace, unbelievable aggression, bravery, team work, work rate and influence over the team. He's good at the back but he's most at home galloping down the wings from deep on the overlap, firing balls into the box for your front men. His aggression can be hard to keep in check sometimes and he will start to pick up yellows and reds if not reigned in when the time comes. He should, without doubt be the first name on the white-board and giving him the armband is a no-brainer. keep him happy and enjoying his football and he will reward you time and again.

Razvan Rat

From the same mould as Srna albeit alot more reserved mentally. Good pace, good engine, and decent on the ball. Should comfortably be your 1st choice left back. At 29 however, may be worth putting the scouting network to use and try to start finding his long-term replacement.

Vasyl Kobin

solid back up full-back, can play on either the left or right, and worth keeping around although early on bigger clubs tend to come sniffing around.

DEFENSIVE OVERVIEW

All in all your defense is solid enough, all the players are from the old 'Eastern Block' countries, and more then live up to their tough tackling, well organised reputations. You shouldn't need to tinker too much with the players at your disposal, maybe 1 or 2 good young buys to bulk your back line out a bit to allay any fears of a potential injury crisis mid to late season.

Midfielders

This is where your squad comes to life. Shakhtar excellently take advantage of the foreigner rule and have bulked their squad out with a young, creative, technically brilliant 'all-Brazillian' midfield, So lets take a closer look at them,

Fernandinho

He should be 1 of your starting central midfielders, short, stocky very solid all rounder although being Brazillian, he has a bit of flair about him and loves a crack from distance. Will improve quickly if starting every week and has the potential to become a very good player for you.

Willian

Willian is a slightly strange one, at first glance his stats appear to be a bit all over the place. The defensive side of his game is terrible, no..no i mean really bad, a 'luxury player' as Paul Merson would say. However if you look at his attacking stats, he is a great dribbler, has pace to burn and has great flair. His favoured position is AMC but as he is not the best passer in the side or most creative spark so you will likely get more out of him on the flanks, running at players and cutting inside. his stats a comparable to a certain Aaron Lennon

Jadson.png

IMG%5DIMG%5DJadson

Jadson, or Jadson Rodrigues Da Silva to give him his full name is the glittering diamond of your midfield. Technically fantastic, he is your main creative link between the midfield and your front men. He has a kind of 'Luka Modric' feel about him stat wise and at 26 you have him in his prime so he should be the first name on your team sheet in the middle of the park.

Douglas Costa

Douglas is the youngest of your Brazillian midfield quartet, he is also the one who needs the most work doing, again, his is a technically gifted player but his mental attributes need some work. He has very low concentration, team work and positioning levels so can be prone to a few mistakes. Put your arm round him, and put the effort in and he will flourish.

Best of the Rest

Taras Stepenenko

A Ukrainian native, 20 years old, and a good candidate for the anchor man role should you go this route. Like your defence, he has a great work ethic, is brave and is very influential for one so young. Plenty to work with here and if nurtured can start to grab the attention of so called 'bigger clubs'

Henrik Mkhitaryan

Henrik is ok, however like some of the back-up defenders in your squad, he is also classed as 'foreign' and can probably be allowed to leave the club early.

Alex Teixeira

Alex is a decent back up for and position if you need to utilise him, he can play in the middle or on either flank, and even up front should all you strikers be injured.

Forwards

Eduardo

The former Arsena1 man is the best striker at your disposal. After a rotten time at the scum, this is a clean break for him and he is more then good enough to get goals in this league. Great finisher, sublime first touch and cool as anything, he should score you goals for fun.

Luiz Adriano

Luiz is a decent enough back up striker, he will score but i think you may be better off sending him out on loan for a season or two before you take his starting credentials seriously.

Marcelo Moreno

Marcelo is in the same position as Luiz, he's ok, young enough but with your budget it is hard not to be tempted to sign as good a striker as you can afford and loan Marcelo out also. He will get goals but i can't help thinking that the 'fgn' classification can be better utilised. I signed Hulk and never looked back.

All in all the starting squad is good enough to win the league and if the Champions league draw is kind, you should get out of your group. You have a great transfer budget and would do well to buy early. I would recommend 1 or 2 young defenders, maybe a hard hitting midfield general type and a striker or 2.

I signed Hulk and Ganso (Paulo Henrique) in season 1 and they were great for me. Ill post up some season reviews shortly. I'm currently in season 4 and on a 51 game unbeaten run domestically

Had a great game with them on this years FM... got offered the Napoli job though, after winning three league titles and one Champions League with Shakhtar. Signings included Lukaku, Fellaini, Ballotelli, Kameni and Poli.

I'll recommend Shakhtar to anyone :)

The 'Foreign rule' does not change, it is always 7 non-Ukrainian players allowed, or at least it has been so far, i'm in season 4.

Friendlies are definitely a must for the 'winter break'. Approach it from a 'pre-season' point of view because the summer pre-season is short (only about 4 weeks i think)

Tactics & Playing Style

Below is the tactic i have implemented (all tactics are based on the 'Beautiful Football' tactics currently floating around the forums - although i have considerably altered alot of the individual player roles), its a variation of a simple 4-5-1 with lots of attacking talent in the midfield, a solid back line and a lone front man. I have been scoring goals for fun and not conceding very many at all. It encourages the midfielders to have shots from distance, which the midfield are all great at so goals are a-plenty & distributed well throughout the team as a whole.

Shakhtar4-5-1.png

It utilises the squads passing ability, short, quick passing going forward - while still providing cover should you get caught on the break at any time. Its worked an absolute dream for me so far, infact i haven't really had to use my 2nd or 3rd tactics yet, which are shown below;

2nd Tactic: I use this if say for example i'm 1 or 2 goals down midway through the second half but i am still creating chances,

Shakhtar2.png

3rd Tactic: not had to use this one too much at all - only once infact, i was 2-4 down to Benfica in the Europa league Semi's at home, and pulled it back to 4-4. i was getting battered, but this seemed to change the game for me, i won the next leg 0-1 and went on to win the competition

Shakhtar3.png

Below is the 'Overall Best XI' from the squad screen to show you the players stats so far (not sure why the game has Ganso at DM because i have never played him there). As you can see the returns i'm getting with this group of players is great, goals all over the park - even the 2 centre backs are chipping in well, average ratings are looking good and this is after 3 full seasons so it is clearly working for me. all of the players love the teams playing style and none want to leave at the moment for a 'bigger club', which is often the problem when managing a 'smaller team' regarding reputation.

BestXIoverall.png

What is amusing though is i always get rival managers questioning my approach saying i should get my players to shoot rather then try to walk the ball into the net, which is fine, but it doesn't really have the same affect after my boys have just destroyed them 4, 5, or 6-0....idiots! jealousy is such an ugly trait haha

At the moment i am on a 54 game unbeaten run in the league and in 3 season have only lost 2 league games;

Overall league record (so far)

Played - 97

Won - 79

Drawn - 16

Lost - 2

i Have also just Signed Neymar and Defour for this season so i expect them to appearing on the all-time XI soon enough

Shakhtar have got so much money! Are they actually a rich club irl, good challenge to see if you can win Champions League

yes they are, its all down to the chairman Rinat Akhmetov , he is a walking bank (although he is good with money) with a personal wealth of about $6 billion, a Ukrainian Abramovich if you like, if you can deliver him trophies in the game, he will back over with a decent budget every season, and if you request facility upgrades etc quite often he will accept them if you are doing well. I have just sorted out a new academy etc and i'm currently scouting the Ukraine for the next generation of young players (14-15 years olds mainly, eventually i want to have an all-Ukrainian first team that is able to challenge at the highest level

OK, team looks good though. I would agree that playing 4-3-3 is the best way of getting the ebst out of Shakhtar but IMO you are making a mistake in not starting Jadson. He is brilliant

your right, he is but Ganso is twice the player Jadson is (and he is also 29 in-game now), so i rotate him with Fernandinho, and Doulgas Costa.

I had the idea to start as Shakhtar, then I saw the thread earlier, so I did.

Sold Marcelo Moreno, Gai, Luiz Adriano, Hubschman, and Ischenko for a combined £8m. My only ins were Ganso and Neymar for a combined £24.5m

Only played 2 games.

Won the Super Cup 3-1, Douglas Costa and Eduardo (x2) with the goals, then beat Tavria 2-1, an OG and Willian with the goals.

Cannot get Ganso playing well though any ideas?

i play Ganso in the middle, with maximum creative freedom, long shots, short passing, free roaming, you get the idea - he is one of my best players, assists galore (36 last season) and gets about 10-12 goals a season too,

OK, that's good so how are you getting on in the league and who has been your standout performers?

Doing great in the league 3 seasons, 3 titles. i'll post some detailed info shortly from my first 3 seasons to give you a better idea of my successes

Overall league record (so far)

Played - 97

Won - 79

Drawn - 16

Lost - 2

I've started a game as Shakhtar, the first season made a few signings and won the league & cup but went out in the knockout rounds of the CL. Made a few signings 2nd season but really struggling to find some quality Ukranian players so if anybody could recommend some that would be great :). here's my squad:

shaktarsquadpt1.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

shaktarsquadpt2.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Looks good, when I was Shakhtar in the last FM i really cruised the league with brilliant football. The aim was always to get far in the Champions League but with FM 11 much better as if you can do brilliant in league and continentally the reputation of the Ukranian league will really improve

SEASON 1 REVIEW

A solid start in my pursuit of world domination.

Players in:

Hulk: £16.75m

Ganso: £13.5m

Players out:

Marcelo Moreno: loan fee £475k

Vasyl Kobin: £1.6m to Liverpool

League Position: 1st. A great 1st season to my career, 24 games won, 6 draws and 0 losses. Top scorers in the division and the back line holding strong for the duration and only conceding 20.

Ukrainian Cup: Won, 2:1 Vs Dnipro in the final

Super Cup: won, 4-0 Vs Vorksla

Champions League: Knocked out in the Quarter Finals after a poor showing away to Zenit in the second leg, this was my only truly poor performance during this season.

1stseasontable.png

A solid start at the club for my new signings, Hulk finished 2nd top leauge scorer with 19 goals in 22 games, closely followed by Fernandinho with 13 in 29. Hulk was top scorer at the club overall with 30 in 35.

Fans Player of the Year: Hulk

Hardly surprising given the fact that in his first season with the club he scored 30 goals in all competitions. When he arrived the fans were over the moon and he rose to the expectation fantastically. From the off the fans have felt an 'affinity' towards him

Unsung Hero of the Year: Dmytro Chygrynskyi

Incredible season for Dimi, 44 games played, 10! yes 10! goals scored (including 1 hat-trick) with an avg rating of 7.43. This guy is an absolute beast for me and i honestly believe i would turn down bids of £40m+ for him at the moment.

Result of the Season:

Dynamo Kyiv 1 - 5 Shakhtar Donetsk

What an incredible result against our biggest rivals, and in their back yard too.

resultoftheyear2010-11.png

Team of the Year: I had 6 players named in the Ukrainian League Team of the Year as well.

TeamoftheYear.png

All in all a decent first season, some silverware, and we proved we can at least compete in the Champions League................. Season 2 coming soon

Still can't get Neymar or Ganso playing well, unbeaten so far after 7 games, but they are just not playing well. Eduardo has 7 in 6 though as a Deep Lying Forward (Support).

I could never get Ganso to play above average for my Liverpool side he was always get around a 7 rating, not really scoring or assisting that much either.

What Ukrainian players are people signing?

i have a Ukkrainian scout (19,19) scouting the country permanently, looking for players under 18 and he is pretty much only coming back with regens now, and they seem to be starting to get quite good as i go on. The notable 'real' players i have signed are:

Gk Maxym Koval: £6.5m from Xerez, think he starts the game at Metalurg though

CB Temur Partsvaniya: £1m from Kyiv

AML/ST Eugene Konoplyanka: £11m from Man Citeh

i have a Ukkrainian scout (19,19) scouting the country permanently, looking for players under 18 and he is pretty much only coming back with regens now, and they seem to be starting to get quite good as i go on. The notable 'real' players i have signed are:

Gk Maxym Koval: £6.5m from Xerez, think he starts the game at Metalurg though

CB Temur Partsvaniya: £1m from Kyiv

AML/ST Eugene Konoplyanka: £11m from Man Citeh

Koval actuallly starts the game at Dynamo Kiev and tbh the Ukranian players issue is not a huge worry as you have players such as Srna and Jadson that count as Ukranian I think because of the amount of years they have been playing in Ukraine.

Koval actuallly starts the game at Dynamo Kiev and tbh the Ukranian players issue is not a huge worry as you have players such as Srna and Jadson that count as Ukranian I think because of the amount of years they have been playing in Ukraine.

They don't though for some reason, i know they did on FM10 but Srna doesn't count on mine. I don't know if it is a bug or if the ukranian law has changed. When you click on personal on the players, it doesn't list how long they have played in Ukraine for like it does with other players. :confused:

They don't though for some reason, i know they did on FM10 but Srna doesn't count on mine. I don't know if it is a bug or if the ukranian law has changed. When you click on personal on the players, it doesn't list how long they have played in Ukraine for like it does with other players. :confused:

Yeah, actually it's the same as me. It doesnt even say how much days they got to gain the nationality. Best thing to do is go to the first day of the season and see which players count as foreign and which don't

you cannot gain dual-citizenship in the Ukraine they don't allow it, to get a pasport you have to completely give up any other nationality that you hold (and have lived there 5 years contiuously as well as some other requirements i'm sure) - thus becoming a fully paid Ukrainian, not say a Brazilian with a Ukrainian Passport. So it makes sense info does not appear in-game when playing in the Ukraine

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_citizenship

Dual citizenship:

Ukrainian Law currently does not recognise dual citizenship.[5] Within Ukrainian boundaries Ukrainian citizens who also hold multiple citizenships are considered to be solely Ukrainian citizens.[6]

"If a citizen of Ukraine acquires citizenship (nationality) of another state or states, then in legal relations with Ukraine he/she is recognized as the citizen of Ukraine only. If a foreigner acquires the citizenship of Ukraine, then in legal relations with Ukraine he/she is recognized as the citizen of Ukraine only..."

you cannot gain dual-citizenship in the Ukraine they don't allow it, to get a pasport you have to completely give up any other nationality that you hold (and have lived there 5 years contiuously as well as some other requirements i'm sure) - thus becoming a fully paid Ukrainian, not say a Brazilian with a Ukrainian Passport. So it makes sense info does not appear in-game when playing in the Ukraine

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_citizenship

Dual citizenship:

Ukrainian Law currently does not recognise dual citizenship.[5] Within Ukrainian boundaries Ukrainian citizens who also hold multiple citizenships are considered to be solely Ukrainian citizens.[6]

"If a citizen of Ukraine acquires citizenship (nationality) of another state or states, then in legal relations with Ukraine he/she is recognized as the citizen of Ukraine only. If a foreigner acquires the citizenship of Ukraine, then in legal relations with Ukraine he/she is recognized as the citizen of Ukraine only..."

Is this a new rule because in the last FM, I remember Jadson and Srna having Ukranian as another nationality.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Is this a new rule because in the last FM, I remember Jadson and Srna having Ukranian as another nationality.

Srna and Jadson didn't start with it I believe, pretty sure Srna was always awaiting paperwork at the beginning. For some reason it only took Jadson and Fernandinho two years to gain citizenship before too, so it must have happened early, but not at the start.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

After 2 good seasons in the Romanian League I was offered Lucescu's job (he retired).

Pleayed half season, 14 wins and 1 draw in the league, 4 wins out of 4 in CL (with an incredible 6-0 at home against Milan) , still playting in the domestic cup.

I have an excellent squad even if Fernandinho, Rat, Srna, Willian, Douglas Costa were sold before I joined.

I got Bogdan Stancu from my previous club, which is beast 21 goals so far and also a couple of very inspired loans , Kompany, Kolarov, Popov, Bryan Ruiz (from Man City -all transfer listed), Corluka and Fred (real madrid).

Signed Julio Baptista for free also. I'll post scree later on with full squad.

Cheers!

Think il give this a go :) How much money do you get in the 2nd and 3rd season, thinking if to go for instant success and buy players playing at the peak now due to money going down season after season or to go with youngsters who will be top in a few years because il be able to buy top players in a few years if they dont preform.

I will keep you posted :D

Archived