Amanda I'm sorry

Kain

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fleacollar:

I'll only tell if you tell me what makes your girlfriend so special to you. And only if its a good answer.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't be fooled. They have no g/fs, why else would they be desperately hunting after you? icon_cool.gif

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ScottDrivel:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fleacollar:

....Those aren't good answers<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Like whatEVER icon_rolleyes.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You Go Girlfriend icon_mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jon Kirk:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ScottDrivel:

You Go Girlfriend icon_mad.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jerry Springer taught me everything you need to know to converse with teenage americans icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jon Kirk:

You Go Girlfriend icon_mad.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jerry Springer taught me everything you need to know to converse with teenage americans icon_cool.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sit your áss down. Sit your áss down. SIT YOUR ASS DOWN. icon_mad.gif

Remember when Kain said I'm Christain?? Anyways, I'm only 16, leave me alone..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're a bloke ? icon_confused.gificon_eek.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMFAO!!! icon_biggrin.gif

Very quick outta the block then.

I can't believe anyone could be serious about having an online girlfriend. It's got to be a píss take. It's so sad. Get out and meet real people for fúcks sake man.

Isn't a bloke a guy??

I'm not a guy if thats what you're asking...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LINKAGE icon_mad.gif

Isn't a bloke a guy??

LINKAGE icon_mad.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah come on we want linkage dammit icon_mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by steveohill:

Isn't a bloke a guy??

LINKAGE icon_mad.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah come on we want linkage dammit icon_mad.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We really wanna see that linkage icon_mad.gif

your slang is really wierd...Anyways, why do you want to know so much? You know very well that no matter what answer I give, you're going to all say something not very nice icon_frown.gif

your slang is really wierd...Anyways, why do you want to know so much? You know very well that no matter what answer I give, you're going to all say something not very nice icon_frown.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No I actually am curious as to how it works. So...Does your 'relationship' follow the same rules as the typical non-internet relationship? As in no cheating?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by marnic:

I can't believe anyone could be serious about having an online girlfriend. It's got to be a píss take. It's so sad. Get out and meet real people for fúcks sake man.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Anyway. Fleacollar you luvely bint you. My girlfriends out on wednesday night. Do you want to sign on and take it up your virtual pooper? icon_biggrin.gif

your slang is really wierd...Anyways, why do you want to know so much? You know very well that no matter what answer I give, you're going to all say something not very nice icon_frown.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You don't know us very well, we have extremely sensitive sides at times.

I'm sure you all do.....anyways, I should of just stuck to trying to figuare out soccer so er, talk to you later thens

I'm sure you all do.....anyways, I should of just stuck to trying to figuare out soccer so er, talk to you later thens<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its SAWKER icon_mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Alison Wonderland:

What a *******<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My thoughts exactly icon_confused.gif

LOL @ this thread.

icon_biggrin.gif

I'd really like to asq you two love muffins a question.

If you EVER meet, and one of you looks like Frankenstein, what would you say(you answer this presuming the other one looks like Frankenstein). You talk about having a relationship and so-on and you haven't met. This wouldn't be much of a case, but if you say this has been going on for a year... :/

I wonder how long this year long relationship would last once you two meet(not implying anything that would offend either of you here).

icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mox:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jason the Yank:

Gimpeh and foobs in top form tonight. icon_biggrin.gif

Both of them in the wide awake club from Kain's first post and ready to give it the _full gun_ on the arrive as a double tandem. icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow Jason the yank in Ronglish shocker! Spotters badge for me....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tell you what, you discovered that early doors.

Aaaaaaaanyway. Serious question. Is your 'relationship' exclusive? I mean, if Kain were to meet some local tart in a club and give her one ( icon_cool.gif ) would that be cheating on you? And vice versa..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that's Scott's round about way of asking if you swallow...

icon_biggrin.gif

Linkage I liked her so much, I made my own winamp skin about her. I have a feeling I may need to apologise again after this.

Btw, I'm 19. We talk more than any other couple I know, and besides, even if we were to meet, I wouldn't get much action unless we were married anyway icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Scatter:

someone take that shovel off of him before he digs himself any deeper into a hole...

wtf do all the sheilas in your winasmp skin have beards?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's Aphex Twin from the 'Windowlicker' video, iirc...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DodgyG:

It's Aphex Twin from the 'Windowlicker' video, iirc...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

aye... i knew that... but i phrased my question poorly... he made it sound like a tribute to her, so he puts bearded women in his skin... icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jason the Yank:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mox:

Gimpeh and foobs in top form tonight. icon_biggrin.gif

Both of them in the wide awake club from Kain's first post and ready to give it the _full gun_ on the arrive as a double tandem. icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow Jason the yank in Ronglish shocker! Spotters badge for me....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tell you what, you discovered that early doors.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep, I was in the wide awake club and no mistake.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Scatter:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DodgyG:

aye... i knew that... but i phrased my question poorly... he made it sound like a tribute to her, so he puts bearded women in his skin... icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think it's a disgrace to the poor girl. No sooner does she forgive him than he does somthing like that. Leave him Amanda, I'm so much better for you. I have "good looks 3.0" " "great personality 4.2" and "huge cock 12.05"

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David N. Port:

aye... i knew that... but i phrased my question poorly... he made it sound like a tribute to her, so he puts bearded women in his skin... icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think it's a disgrace to the poor girl. No sooner does she forgive him than he does somthing like that. Leave him Amanda, I'm so much better for you. I have "good looks 3.0" " "great personality 4.2" and "huge cock 12.05"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_rolleyes.gif

getting dull now...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ads:

Off on a slight tangent, i wonder how long everyone's normal relationships would last if they suddenly had to be conducted entirely through the internet?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The problem (I think) is he starts the relationship on the net. It's this cyber lover crap.

Anyway to your question I guess it depends on how long they've know each other and stuffs... I mean if they've been husband and wife for 20 years then it'd be easier...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Originally posted by David N. Port:

I think it's a disgrace to the poor girl. No sooner does she forgive him than he does somthing like that. Leave him Amanda, I'm so much better for you. I have "good looks 3.0" " "great personality 4.2" and "huge cock 12.05" <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bah, is that all??! I've also got "titilating tongue 2.1" and "sexual stamina 7.0". You've got no chance up against me David icon_wink.gif

• 7 months later...

Amanda: Com'on babe. Give it to me, just a little longer.

Kain: I.... can't.... keep.... it.......

Amanda: Please babe.....................

icon_wink.gifhello?

Kain: Sorry I was just cleaning my floppy. icon_wink.gif

Archived