Jump to content

Amanda I'm sorry


Kain

Recommended Posts

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gimp_Basket_Smiles:

Amanda says:

You dirty mug

Kain says:

What!!!!

Amanda Says:

You gave me a virus!!!

Kain says:

Im sorry!

Amanda says:

Too late, im sleeping with Norton now

Kain:

DAMN! I feel so bad I could log into Yahoo! Chat icon_frown.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif She's actually logged in the forum at the moment, I'm almost hoping she doesn't see this now icon_razz.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kain:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gimp_Basket_Smiles:

Amanda says:

You dirty mug

Kain says:

What!!!!

Amanda Says:

You gave me a virus!!!

Kain says:

Im sorry!

Amanda says:

Too late, im sleeping with Norton now

Kain:

DAMN! I feel so bad I could log into Yahoo! Chat icon_frown.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif She's actually logged in the forum at the moment, I'm almost hoping she doesn't see this now icon_razz.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

is her username A?

Link to post
Share on other sites

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Blink2k:

icon_biggrin.gif She's actually logged in the forum at the moment, I'm almost hoping she doesn't see this now icon_razz.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

is her username A?

Nope, fleacollar. It was her username at the old chatsite we first spoke at. Happy times..

Link to post
Share on other sites

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kain:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Blink2k:

icon_biggrin.gif She's actually logged in the forum at the moment, I'm almost hoping she doesn't see this now icon_razz.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

is her username A?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope, fleacollar. It was her username at the old chatsite we first spoke at. Happy times..

Interesting name

Link to post
Share on other sites

Kain Says:

Look at this...

Amanda Says:

Whoa!! its massive, too big for me

Kain Says:

Fine, I'll zip it

Amanda Says:

Sod you then

Kain Says

No I didn't mean it like that!!!

Amanda Says:

Never mind eh? I was more of a .rar girl myself anyway

Link to post
Share on other sites

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joe Markland:

He soo wishes he hadn't posted this now icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually its the best laugh I've had in ages. She hasn't said anything for a while though. icon_frown.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

Amanda would like to send you Hymen.gif do you accept?

Kain Says:

Im not sure, are you ready?

Amanda Says:

Yes, take my virginity

Kain Says:

I wanted to take things slowly

Amanda Says:

We are, thats why im on 56k!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Kain: Do you want it right now?

Amanda: Yes, give it to me baby.

Kain: Oh no!

Amanda: Come on, keep it up.

Kain: I'm sorry, I think my server's going down.

Amanda: Fine I'll find someone who's connection lasts longer.

I'm bored of her waiting to say something now. icon_frown.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

I fogive you Kain...

I'm also quite shy, so this will probably be my first and last post.

and er, thankyou for your comments!

Link to post
Share on other sites

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fleacollar:

I fogive you Kain...

I'm also quite shy, so this will probably be my first and last post.

and er, thankyou for your comments!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>you look hot, wanna marry me?

Link to post
Share on other sites

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by young and hopeless:

it's an alias. kain is trying to make us think he has a girlfriend icon_mad.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If it was an alias, I'd have argued with myself a little more. Its more interesting that way. icon_razz.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

When I find myself in threads of laughter

Snellink comes and ruins it

Speaking words of bollocks, Let It Be.

And in this hour of darkness

he is posting right in front of me

Speaking words of Gashery, Let It Be.

Let It Be, Let It Be, Let It Be, Let It Be

By fu­cking Christ Snellink, Let It Be

Link to post
Share on other sites

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gimp_Basket_Smiles:

Amanda would like to send you Hymen.gif do you accept?

Kain Says:

Im not sure, are you ready?

Amanda Says:

Yes, take my virginity

Kain Says:

I wanted to take things slowly

Amanda Says:

We are, thats why im on 56k!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO!! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by spmkillie:

is anyone else rather confused by this whole thread? icon_confused.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No.. Dumbass icon_biggrin.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bliss Seeker:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by spmkillie:

is anyone else rather confused by this whole thread? icon_confused.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No.. Dumbass icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

bah screw you bliss ya part timing n00b icon_razz.gificon_biggrin.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>

No.. Dumbass icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

bah screw you bliss ya part timing n00b icon_razz.gificon_biggrin.gif

noo screw you, ya pimple dick, iron brew drinking, fried mars bar eating, skirt wearing, non-sucking girlfriend amaeture - been here for 3 years post every night still only third team n00b... icon_razz.gificon_biggrin.gif

*and breathe*

p.s. hope that made sense.. cause i don't understand it..

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.