HarryMills

Adding leagues during a game

12 posts in this topic

Does anyone know why this isn't possible? I have no idea about the logistics involved but it would really transform the game, meaning that every league would open up to you without having to run them from initial set up.

Any chance it will happen in the future iyo?

It is suggested and we hope it will be implemented.

But, I'd prefer dynamic rivarly and league reputations.

It isnt possible because it will skew all current data. Its a little like having a pdf doc and then adding to it at a later date in between your current settings and then saving it the same as before you modified it. It will totally mess up. It could be done in future but it would leave a lot of ppl without access to the game. It would need a total redone of the programme codes and a mighty powerful machine.

Dont think you can unless you start a new game.

We know that actually.

glen u idiot....thts pretty obvious!!! dumb ass

Unnecessay.

maybe another thing can be done.

fox example i load all player from a country but i did not choose playable, and then maybe 3 years later i decided to go a team which belongs these countries i should take the job. this must be possible i think

There was a thread on this not so long ago where someone started going on about alternative universes etc, basically when you start the game you start up a new universe everything that happens is locked into your save game. It would be impossible to add or generate new data for a league over so many seasons without totally distorting the data and messing the game up