UK University National League

arkitekt88

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update: 3

* Replaced country Tuvalu with a new one, SUCS (Scottish University and College Sport) to accommodate the Scottish teams as they have a league that runs alongside.

* SUCS has exactly the same credentials as BUCS except the stadium name and kit colours

* SUCS have a friendly with American Samoa

* BUCS and SUCS have a pre-season friendly against each other, but this will be made into an annual cup.

* All Tier 2 teams, any feeder teams up this point entered and Tier 2 Leagues created

Busy day lol

Sounds really good!

Have you decided what to do in regards to B and C teams? Have you done feeder clubs and ticked moves freely and loans?

I decided in the end to make whole new clubs regarding this. I just made say Brighton uni and pressed Duplicate and change a few details that way, quicker and easier with promotion issues

How are you going to handle transfers? As being realistic the only way they would happen is if someone switched uni's.

im trying to limit transfers down to a minimum, i havent thought about this yet im afraid.

Just realised there is going to be a lot of work involved in the regional boundries situation

Could I be a pain and ask for Kings Medics to be changed to KCLMS (Kings College London Medical School) as its defiantly not just for medics, its also for dentists, and health sciences e.g. Biomedical. I would not ask but im Biomedical and all...

Name: Kings College London Medical School

Nickname 1 : KCLMS

Nickname 2 : GKT

Link: http://www.kclsu.org/society.asp?itemid=353&itemTitle=KCLMS+Football+%28Men%27s%29&section=346&sectionTitle=Clubs+list

Adding all the teams as countries might be better if thats possible, that way there wouldn't be transfers and you could have a big school of players to pick for each team, similar to a whole university. As it's very unlikely these players would make proper international level anyway it wouldn't affect that.

Adding all the teams as countries might be better if thats possible, that way there wouldn't be transfers and you could have a big school of players to pick for each team, similar to a whole university. As it's very unlikely these players would make proper international level anyway it wouldn't affect that.

Thats a good idea and could work very very well but wouldn't they be entered into the world cup etc?

Could I be a pain and ask for Kings Medics to be changed to KCLMS (Kings College London Medical School) as its defiantly not just for medics, its also for dentists, and health sciences e.g. Biomedical. I would not ask but im Biomedical and all...

Name: Kings College London Medical School

Nickname 1 : KCLMS

Nickname 2 : GKT

Link: http://www.kclsu.org/society.asp?itemid=353&itemTitle=KCLMS+Football+%28Men%27s%29&section=346&sectionTitle=Clubs+list

ok lol if it means that much :)

i was just going by the team names given to me

Also, with the boundry issue, ill have to move the stadiums of the teams from the english towns ive assigned them to, to fictional areas in the country BUCS which ive decided to name imaginativly: northern, south-eastern, midland and western.

putting the correct co-ordinates in, this should solve a big hurdle in keeping teams where they should be, should it not?

Also, with the boundry issue, ill have to move the stadiums of the teams from the english towns ive assigned them to, to fictional areas in the country BUCS which ive decided to name imaginativly: northern, south-eastern, midland and western.

putting the correct co-ordinates in, this should solve a big hurdle in keeping teams where they should be, should it not?

Yeah that should help loads, but i would also do the regional divisions aswell, as a sort of back-up

Came up with an idea around transfers, would giving the league no transfer windows work?

If not i am more than willing to create the XML file required to place transfer blocks on all the teams.

That would be swell!

Obviously youll be credited.

Im starting work on moving the nation SUCS and then add in the rest of the teams

That would be swell!

Obviously youll be credited.

Im starting work on moving the nation SUCS and then add in the rest of the teams

If i just took the names on the OP, and gave them blocks of say 15 years? would it work when if some teams were added afterwards?

and if i gave manchester a embargo would it ban any transfers for B, C, D etc or have your added each squad as a single club so Manchester A and Manchester B are completely different teams with no affliations?

If i just took the names on the OP, and gave them blocks of say 15 years? would it work when if some teams were added afterwards?

and if i gave manchester a embargo would it ban any transfers for B, C, D etc or have your added each squad as a single club so Manchester A and Manchester B are completely different teams with no affliations?

each team is added as a wholely seperate club

Update:

*Added 4 new cities to the Nation BUCS: Northern, SOuthern, Western and Midland (imaginitive i know)

*Stadiums of teams added to those cities

*Done Tier 3 North and similar teams

*SUCS has been sorted as a nation and Premier competition has been made and teams assigned

i will try and keep it as realistic as possible including B and C teams and doing conferences but with the limitations of the editor some things arnt possible.

with the way of finances i will use the uni league table to get an idea of how much to give each team and using the same info to sort stadia and facilities :)

St Andrews are in the wrong place, not realistic as not all English Niniversities are top or second level worthy.

That is just a biased English vision. Your future Monarch is educated at a Scottish Un.

i

St Andrews are in the wrong place, not realistic as not all English Niniversities are top or second level worthy.

That is just a biased English vision. Your future Monarch is educated at a Scottish Un.

i

im going by the BUCS football pyrimid and actually if you had read earlier you would know that scotland operate seperatly

right then, the continent issue has been resolved as i found out how to work around it, there may be the slightest chance ill release a LITE LITE vrsion today, if not then it will be Monday

Update:

*All Scottish clubs entered and assigned to leagues

its 50/50 for a beta tomorrow, ive been swamped with uni work this week and next week too. Bucs is definatly not being released tomorrow, thats some way off yet, i need to tweek a few things in the scottish system and add a few local region cups.

You forgot Farnborough College of Technology, though I guess many have never heard of it. They do do degrees so should really be lumped in with universities.

Yes, I went there.

Just thought I'd stick up for my old institution.

Archived