• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OCTOBER

Chester (H) 0-0

Newport Co (A) 0-1

Dag & Red (H) 2-3

Hayes & Yeading (A) 1-4

Basingstoke (A) 3-0 FA CUP 4th ROUND QUAL.

Uggh, not liking it here, morale in the *******.

NOVEMBER

Barrow (H) 0-0

Altrincham (A) 0-1

Colchester (A) 1-2 FA CUP 1st ROUND

Dover (H) 3-0

Darlington (A) 1-1

Morecambe (H) 1-1

Hereford (H) 1-2

Still not liking it here, morale is still in the ******* but we beat Dover, felt good.

DECEMBER

Wrexham (A) 0-4

Salisbury (A) 2-3 FA TROPHY 1st ROUND

Grays (A) 1-3

Resigned on the last day of 2014 in disgust at the recent form. This could be the end of my career. My rep is now back at Regional.

As Im sure you guessed I accepted the offer of Higashiosaka Rosa so am back in the 51 game league season.

MAY

Hakodate Raiders (H) 2-3

Ballena Shizuoka (A) 0-3

Fukuyama UTD (H) 1-2

There is money to spend and boy will I need it. The squad has probably more foreigners than Japanese but I cant even find any natives to spend my money on. We took the lead in both games we scored in. It hurt to lose to former club Fukuyama on TV.

good luck in japan mate, best way to go i feel when you need x amount of the nationality is buy the national players first (in your case japanese) then use Fgn guys to add quality to the places there is none, good luck with japan though hopefully you will finally get some success :)

good luck in japan mate, best way to go i feel when you need x amount of the nationality is buy the national players first (in your case japanese) then use Fgn guys to add quality to the places there is none, good luck with japan though hopefully you will finally get some success :)

Y that is the plan but there seems to be a sever lack of quality in Japan. I was sifting through the transfer page of the top league and I recognise some of the players as lads I have just scouted and are only 2 or 3 stars.

I dont think I am capable of attracting the top tier of players but will need to just get through this season and then reasses my squad.

That's very weird. So potentially you could face the top 6 teams away twice a season and at home just once? What a silly idea that is

I know. The previous manager has left me with the burden of many foreigners and two to come in at the end of the season :mad: Trying to shift them at the minute :thdn:

Update shortly.

JUNE

Funabashi Bandits (A) 2-3

Sting Chiba (H) 1-3

Ome Asteroids (A) 1-0

Mitaka Discovery FC (H) 0-2

Utsunomiya Valentia (A) 0-1

FC Gifu (H) 4-2

Sagamihara Topolino (A) 2-2

Month started badly but picked up with a win against Ome, the 3 day club. We were 4-0 up against Gifu and had they clawed themselves back into it I would have collapsed into a blubbering wreck. A great comeback from 2 down finished off the month. July started with two unwanted arrivals but I have cleared a few foreigners from the wage bill.

JULY

Okayama FC (H) 2-4

Galeos Kagoshima (A) 2-3

Sendai Lumiere FC (H) 1-0

Abiko Flamingos (H) 0-0

Hamamatsu Rafale (A) 1-3

Crazy month. I was 2-2 with Okayama until late and leading Galeos 2-1 at one point. Two good clean sheets then another bad performance, bah. I am still finding it hard to bring in any Japanese players that are good and want to play for us.

AUGUST

Hamamatsu Rafale (A) 1-3

Fukuoka Blaze (A) 2-5

Hakodate Raiders (A) 2-2

Iruma Early Birds (A) 6-0 EMPEROR'S CUP 3rd QUAL. ROUND

Sapporo Mythos (H) 2-2

Ballena Shizuoka (H) 1-2

Fukuyama UTD (A) 2-3

Outplayed in the first two games I was gutted to draw from 2 up against Hakodate. We are one of only 2 league sides in at this round of the cup and I holidayed the easy tie. The Sapporo game was another we were threw away a lead, 1-0 and 2-1. More heartbreak next match as we concede twice in the final twenty to lose, the winner was a 90+1 penalty. Guess who scored first in our final game of the month, we then conceded two before equalising and finally losing it with 16min left. The constant inability to hold a lead is draining me of my drive and will to continue. I still havent found anybody to sign.

SEPTEMBER

Genki Club (A) 9-0 EMPEROR'S CUP 1st ROUND

Funbashi Bandits (H) 1-2

Sayama Lupo (A) 4-0 EMPEROR'S CUP 2nd ROUND

Ome Asteriods (H) 2-0

Two holidayed games in the cup against non-league opposition and another coming up. We took the lead against Funbashi btw but im sure you guessed that. Ome are in big trouble, I forsaw that tbf.

OCTOBER

Sting Chiba (A) 0-0

Mitaka Discovery FC (A) 1-2

Parceiro (A) 4-0 EMPEROR'S CUP 3rd ROUND

Utsunomiya Valentia (H) 1-1

FC Gifu (A) 1-1

Sagamihara Topolino (H) 2-2

Bah, not a great month. Advancement in the cup was good and it is serious now so I will start playing the matches. We led against Mitaka and Gifu fwiw. Next round of the cup is against Gifu.

Also the big news this month is we had a takeover. Consortium came in and I was only under embargo for a short while, they are upgrading the facilities and have pumped some money into the coffers. They said they would replace me but it seems they wont, yet anyway.

NOVEMBER

Mitaka Discovery 1-0 EMPEROR'S CUP 4th ROUND

Okayama FC (A) 1-4

Sapporo Mythos (A) 1-2a.e.t EMPEROR'S CUP 5th ROUND

Hamamatsu Rafale (H) 0-1

Galeos Kagoshima (H) 2-1

Sendai Lumiere FC (A) 2-2

Abiko Flamingos (A) 2-0

Gutted. We took the took the lead in the second half of extra-time and still lost. Sapporo marched into the quarters and I holdayed the rest of the now dead season. I think the team is on a wind up or something, it could be an MTV show. I dont know how many times we have thrown away leads.

DECEMBER

Fukuoka Blaze (H) 1-1

Holidayed it but we took the lead fwiw. Season over now and the new chairman agreed to let me stay on. We will be losing some players on bosmans including our top scorer so I will be busy, and so will my scouts.

Where did you finish in the end? Doesn't sound like too bad a season. Having the whole off-season to buy new players and set the team up properly could do you the world of good. I predict big things in Japan :)

16 out of 18. The team was tipped for a promotion push before the season.

The money is there but I still cant find anybody to spend it on. I have scouted all interested Japanese down to value of 20k but I am not willing to throw money at 3 and a half star players.

Fukuyama finished one place and 2 points off promotion btw.

PRE-SEASON

Obviously no games this month but I shall update you on my transfer dealings. So far the only confirmed transfers are two young Japanese lads for 1.9million. This was confirmed months ago and they look good. There is a Brazilian lad with Japanese second nationality with CSKA Moscow and despite being unable to scout him he looked amazing from the stats I could see. I had plenty of bids accepted but noe lured him here, my sweet talking in the press only seemed to push him away. I have since put in a loan bid but now Chigago have joined the party. I am looking further into some Brazilian lads as I am set to lose a couple of foreigners on bosmans. There is one or two Japanese lads that I am looking into further but it doesnt look great. I will be devastated if I dont secure Marcio ( previous CSKA guy ) he could be amazing.

PRE-SEASON

Obviously no games this month but I shall update you on my transfer dealings. So far the only confirmed transfers are two young Japanese lads for 1.9million. This was confirmed months ago and they look good. There is a Brazilian lad with Japanese second nationality with CSKA Moscow and despite being unable to scout him he looked amazing from the stats I could see. I had plenty of bids accepted but noe lured him here, my sweet talking in the press only seemed to push him away. I have since put in a loan bid but now Chigago have joined the party. I am looking further into some Brazilian lads as I am set to lose a couple of foreigners on bosmans. There is one or two Japanese lads that I am looking into further but it doesnt look great. I will be devastated if I dont secure Marcio ( previous CSKA guy ) he could be amazing.

Didnt get Marcio, he went to Chigago. First team squad now down to 9 players with contracts after running down. No strikers.

I was just asked about bonuses and there was an option for continental :confused: Its a pity there is a bug in Japan and they have no Information tab

Thats a lot of bold! Shame you didn't get Marcio. Great news about whatever continental competition you've writhed into though :thup:

At least its something to look forward to. I am trying to keep stuff relating to the game ( ie updates ) in bold. And just chat with people not :D. Means people skimming can easily see the stuff they need to read and not miss anything, plus I like bold :D

Busy month, February. Have completed the 1m signing of a Brazilian CB who will join us in May and have a striker coming in 2018, he is 16 and Brazilian and if he starts devolping it could well turn out to be an incentive to stay. We signed a left winger from Fluminense for 1million and a Columbian ST from Vasco for 400k, he managed to upset people by demanding the team be built around him and that this a stepping stone. Another striker joined him later for 1.2m, this time Brazilian, Lincoln is a good name and he better perform. We also signed two Japanese players on frees. a CM and a ST, they are'nt great but will pad out the squad. Unless I bring in another ST I think I will be playing wth one up top and one of those strikers can be "the 5th foreigner" ie not in the first 11. I have a 3.4m transfer budget budget left with 70k left for wages so I am still looking for players and am not afraid to spend. I have had loan offers accepted for two Japanese lads abroad and I hope they come over. I know this is long but I usually write short updates so you cant complain :D

Well it seems I cant change my squad numbers even though it is before the deadline leaving me with 10 players to chose from and rendering my previous signings unusable. This could signal the end of my reign here sadly.

MARCH

Fukuyama UTD (A) 2-0

Hamamatsu Rafale (A) 1-1

Sapporo Mythos (H) 3-0

Fukuoka Blaze (H) 1-2

Abiko Flamingos (A) 4-2

Galeos Kagoshima (H) 2-1

Funbashi Bandits (A) 2-1

Season started in despair as I couldnt change my squad numbers even though we were months before the deadline. I had 10 players to pick from thus could not advance past the submit squad page, I holidayed matchdays while cursing my luck and thinking my time in Japan was over. When I fired up my game this morning all was right and I gave numbers to my new players and charged on with a 4-3-3 Barcelona esque formation. MY first match was the Abiko one. I was delighted to hold on to 3 leads, I could be on to something here lads. I have been rotating both new strikers and they look good.

POS PLD WON DRN LST FOR AG G.D PTS
1ST 7  5  1    1     15   7  +8  16

First time I have ever done code so give me time and I will get it right :D

APRIL

Kumamoto AC (H) 0-3

Hakodate Raiders (A) 0-1

Kitakyusyu Blanco (A) 2-1

FC Gifu (H) 1-0

Sting Chiba (H) 0-0

Kyoto Mantis (A) 1-1

Utsunomiya Valentia (H) 0-0

Typical busy month here. We had a horrible start but recovered nicely. This month shows how inconsistent we here. The strikers arent scoring as much as I would like and I am trying to make tactical ammendments. We are still in a good position

4th  14  7   4   3  19  13  +6  25

MAY

Lynx Matsuyama (H) 4-1

Mitaka Discovery FC (A) 1-1

Sagamihara Topolino (H) 1-3

Hamamatsu Rafale (H) 1-1

Sapporo Mythos (A) 1-1

Fukuyama UTD (H) 3-2

Fukuoka Blaze (A) 1-1

So yes we are still inconsistent and lots of draws although this is a tight league. Great win at the start of the month and it was brilliant to beat Fukuyama. Despite these average results we are still doing well in the league and I have upped my own personal ambitions to Top Half.

3rd 21   9   8   4  31  23 +8  35

JUNE

Abiko Flamingos (H) 0-1

Galeos Kagoshima (A) 2-2

Funabashi Bandits (H) 2-2

Kumamoto AC (A) 1-2

Kitakyusyu Blanco (H) 4-0

FC Gifu (A) 0-2

Hakodate Raiders (H) 2-0

In summary this is a bad month, our expected fall finaly happened. After the Kumamoto game I changed tactics to a 4-4-2, this was also because of injury to star midfielder Nei. He is back now so I dont know what to do. Hopefully we have some consistent performances next month but sadly I cant see it.

POS  PLD  WON DRN LST  FOR AG  G.D  PTS
7th  28   11  10   7   42  32  +10  43

What do you think of my code now ?

Over 1,000 views :cool:

Shame the form's dipped a little. Maybe now that Nei is back it could be an idea to revert to the original formation. Particularly if that served you well before.

Oh and your 'sode' looks great :thup:;)

For my first game back I went with the same shape but with aJapanese partner up front. It wasnt great so I think its either drop Nei or go 4-3-3 again or maybe another 1 striker system, im pondering at the minute.

JULY

Sing Chiba (A) 1-1

Kyoto Mantis (H) 0-0

Utsunomiya Valentia (A) 1-0

Lynx Matsuyama (A) 2-1

Mitaka Discovery FC (H) 1-1

Good month, unbeaten, one too many draws for my liking but it was solid and consistent. I sold a young foreign winger for 900,000 and this allowed me to register a young Brazilian CB who came earlier in the season. We are a bit short on the wings now but I am trying to train the wingers to opposite side for some more options. The league is so tight now that a bad run could easily have us 12th or worse. I'll try and cling on to the promotion pack and see what hapens closer to the end of the season.

POS  PLD   WON  DRN  LST  FOR AG  G.D  PTS
6th  33    13   13    7   47  35  +12  52

Archived