Career Updates Forum Mini Updates Thread

dafuge

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would say it's cheating. I think that potentially Hines and Collison are a lot better than they are rated in the game, but I haven't changed anything. I'll just let West Ham's magnificent youth academy develop people better than them.

Anyways, Merida, what exactly has he shown (besides coming out of Barca's academy) that would make you think that he deserves a PA increase?

I'm not sure. I reckon though that this kid has ability and with the right mentality he can become big.

But anyway I didn't go ahead with it. At the minute I'm continuosly making new games until I get players with good PA's....

Mario Balotelli never seems to get a good PA though

God these forums die in the early hours lately...

Albacete did me a massive favour. They (5th) beat Xerez (4th), meaning that I am 4 points clear of 4th with 2 games to go.

Is there a way to chart your league position? I think we've gone from about 20th in January.

Click on the number of your position on the league table.

I think Ill just attempt to get promoted 2nd time round, this time telling the board i'll finish mid-table to get more money than just say I wont get relegated.

I prefer to play down my chances with the board, keeps the pressure off if things don't go too well. I usually go for the lowest one they offer me unless I'm super confident.

I prefer to play down my chances with the board, keeps the pressure off if things don't go too well. I usually go for the lowest one they offer me unless I'm super confident.

Its that exact reason why I chose to avoid relegation, and thats what Im doing right now.

Beat West Brom 1-0 at home, so many heart in mouth moments.:D

Its that exact reason why I chose to avoid relegation, and thats what Im doing right now.

Unless you really need the money for a specific player then I think that is the way forward, especially if your contract is up at the end of the year.

Unless you really need the money for a specific player then I think that is the way forward, especially if your contract is up at the end of the year.

Indeed. But with a team like plymouth its hard to find freebies without having a permit denying you or the poor resources.

Mind you I signed Richard Hughes from portsmouth for free and he has been quality :thup:

I hope Dafuge won't tell me off for posting this in here, but my excuse is that I'm thinking of posting this in here at some point.

The situation

I'm currently the manager of Getafe in November 2012. I spent two years (or so) at Argentina before moving to Getafe in about November of last year. I saved them for relegation, and have promised a top half finish this season, which I could achieve.

However, Rafa Benitez has just been sacked, with Liverpool sitting in 18th. I'm actually a Liverpool fan, and so have had a couple of starts with them. So really what I'm asking is:

Do I stay at Getafe, and try and make them into a real strong team, or do I jump ship and go and try and save Liverpool?

I should add, that the finances at Liverpool are still bad, but things aren't brilliant at Getafe either with a low club value.

Archived