Hernanes

slakey

This lad came up in a rumour that I was looking to sign him, and pay the release fee of £30m

Had a quick look at the player, and was quite surprised.

hernanes.jpg

hernanes2.jpg

What do you guys think, I mean you can no doubt get him for alot cheaper then £30m.

I may well try and get him on loan :)

underrated around here still amazingly

he's world class and will walk into any of my sides.. be it arsenal or west ham..

his two footedness makes him look less then the player he is and hides how well he plays...

he will run the midfield like a general and is a true box to box midfielder to me..

if you need an amc ..he will excel .. if you need a hard tackling dmc .he will excel

he's without doubt in my top 3 favourite players on this version of the game

I was looking at buying him but got De Jong instead. His playmaking skills will be increased because of his two-footedness but mentally he's not all there. And physically I'd prefer him to either be stronger or have better stamina.

Very good player for me on my Man City squad. In his first season with my team he managed to hit 8 goals from 28 in the Premiership with a number of goals in other competitions. He's also scored some great solo goals for me. I'd recommend buying him!

Definitely good enough in rotation. Not sure he is as good as Gago since Gago's stats look godly but he is definitely a very very good player to have in the middle of the park, I always have a hard time picking between him and rafael carioca, who becomes as good if played and developed properly.

cheers :D going to stick a sneaky bid in at end of season, really want some more brazilian magic in my team. just someone young who can open the play up as well as fabregas!

Archived