Diego Forlán

Messias

diegoforlan.jpg

Two time winner of the Pichichi Trophy and the only player who has won the European Golden Boot with two different clubs IRL. But sadly for me I can't get him to score. I play him alongside Agüero in a 4-4-2 but he never seems to perform for me. I'd like to know if it is possible to get him score those 20+ goal seasons.

Has very good Finishing ability and Acceleration/pace. But I mean what the hell is that composure all about! Would probably be a standout player for Uruguay and a good La Liga striker but don't think he could play for the Top 6 in The Premiership. For his price I'd probably turn to someone else, but I'm sure he's still a good player.

I actually have a save somewhere where portsmouth i think buy him after a takeover, and in 2 seasons and 55+ games for them, he had scored.. a whopping... 3 GOALS aha, Terrible!

I've never really watched him play IRL, but he must get like 50 shots a game to have that many goals and that low of composure. He has had low composure for years in FM though...

It's based on his infamous failure at Manchester United - where the goal could have encompassed the entire field and he'd miss. A bit unfair as he has been better in Spain.

Ok so he's pretty awfull in FM for everyone. I hope Barca makes a move for him so I can get rid of him. He's valued only 5.5m now and has scored 2 in 15 :(.

I will give him a full season though and see if I can make him score.

Archived