The 4th Annual FMCU Awards - TONIGHT!

Deisler26

boilerhouse_16.jpg

"Welcome one and all to the fourth annual FMCU Awards!... I am your oft-away host, Deisler26 and this is the build up to the show! Due to the transitional nature of this season, we didn't book the usual venue. So we had to improvise... WELCOME!!"

Battersea4.jpg

"The venue is beginning to fill up and the bars are doing a roaring trade! Now to our new red carpet reporter, Kate Upton! Kate?"

Kate+Upton+Dresses+Skirts+Strapless+Dress+OZuYMDSLuiBl.jpg

"Hiya D! It's an honour to be your new red carpet reporter, after Claire was poached by FOX News to do their 'Bigots Of The Year' Award. This year is sure to be one of the biggest surprises with all the new changes and I, for one, am looking forward to it"

"Thanks Kate! We'll be live and underway in just under an hour.."

And now we'll cut live to Kate on the Carpet! Kate?

Kate-Upton-Illustrated-party-black-dress.jpg

"Hi D! We've had our first nominee of the evening pass through, with Acidburn entering just now. In true Brazilian fashion, he came in with 4 dancing girls and shot a load of slum dwellers. Look forward to seeing what he has in store for us tonight!!"

Thanks Kate! More as we find out.

And, down to Kate on the Carpet! Kate?

"Yes, D! I just saw deltablue come strutting down the red carpet, looking as smug as a man who's just been fellated by Kelly Brook!"

I'll....err...take your word for that, Kate.. Just 30 mins to go...

Kate?

"Yes, we've had a little incident down here as poster 'elbilly' was turned away for not being recognised. He then pouted and asked if the bouncer knew who he was. When the bouncer replied in the negative, he kicked him in the shins and ran in!"

That little scamp. No sign of awards regular dafuge yet? Or the legendary silver shoes of Raware?

"None yet, but there still is time!"

Thanks Kate! Speak soon!

It's now time!! The punters are in the cheap seats, AK22 and pricey687 amongst them and we are looking forward to a great night's entertainment! Now... It's time to introduce my co-presenter. This young lady needs no introduction, so please twerk your asses for... MILEY CYRUS!!

Miley-Cyrus-Pictures:-HOT-VMA-2013-MTV-Performance--54.jpg

"Hi ya'll!"

Great! now it's time for the first award... The FMCU Poster of the Year!! This one is a win away from being re-named the dafuge award, so let's see if it'll be this year! Miley?

"Hey ya'll! Oops! I dropped the envelope.. guess I'd better bend over to pick it up.." *twerks*... *crowd goes wild* "Now, the winner is.... *rip* deltablue! Congratulations!!"

Yes, well done! *claps*

OK, Miley! What's up next?

miley-cyrus-twerking-ratchet-molly-definitions-vmas-gi.jpg

Miley: "That one!"

That's great! Now it's time for the Best FMCU Thread Name! The award where all your terrible puns and bad jokes might actually get you somewhere!! Right, Miley?

Miley: *twerks twice*

That's two twerks for yes!.... Anyway, the winner iiisss... *rip* AK22 for 'My Greatest Challenge: Knocking Fergie Right Off His ****ing Perch. And You Can Print That'

*applause*

Alright!! Thank you, Ming!

Next up is the FMCU Fountain Of Youth Career. Let's hope the winners of this award, past & present, don't end up involved in Op Yewtree 2 in 30 years time...

I'd like to take a moment to mention that this was a first in the fledgling FMCU Awards in that there was a unanimous decision to vote SRL88 the winner for 'Békéscsaba 1912 Előre SE - A Youth Project Challenge'

That's not bad is it, Miley?

Miley: *twerks*

That's one twerk for no! Well done SRL88! *applause*

We now come to the FMCU Journeyman Career award. You may walk 500 miles and then walk 500 more, but can you do it managing 10 clubs along the way?... Miley?

Miley: And the winner iiiisss...*rip* AcidBurn for '40 Years of Management and I End Up In Bloody Crewe'

*applause*

And finally, we come to the last award of the night... The Best FMCU Team. We've had great careers, great player this year, but there can only be one great team!

F8058F0E-BE6D-42DE-8182-5B5738C642DD-6416-000003FD30F75EAA_zps7df8fe25.jpg

I know, right Miley?

Anyway, the winner of the final award is... *rip* dafuge for his Wingate & Finchley FC side!!!

Incredible!!! The most decorated poster in FMCU history has done it again!!!!

Thank you for watching, I've been Deisler26, thanks to Kate Upton, Ming and.... Take it away, Miley!!!

[video=youtube_share;-YICuUtkjlg]

Well done Deisler. Expertly done, as always :thup:

Congratulations to all the winners too, all very well deserved. I would imagine some of the categories were very close, so well done on actually lifting the award :applause:

And thanks to all that voted for me. Back-to-back 'Best Thread Name'! I'll have to get my thinking hat on for my FM14 save; no pressure now at all...

Archived