All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. UEFA Super Cup We're playing well, let's hope it continues. The line ups: Liverpool are a good side. Echeverri likes scoring against us and Pino has caused us problems in the past, especially when attacking Becerra in the air. This is now probably my best 11. May the best team win. First Half. Liverpool kick off. 6th minute: Becerra crosses in and Hubana heads juvt over. 14th minute: Tapia replaces the injured Lele. 20th minute: It's a brilliant run by Echeverri, he crosses in and Kusi-Asare heads in. 27th minute: Becerra dribbles down the left, cuts in but fires over. 28th minute: This time he does the same but finishes low! It's 1 - 1. 32nd minute: Phillips hits it from 30 yards but it's over. 45+1: We take the lead! Juliao wins the ball and we counter, Hubana back to Tapia. He crosses and Hojlund heads in! Second half. The Millers kick off. 53rd minute: Tapia crosses and Hojlund heads in to make it 3 - 1! 63rd minute: Tapia again, my word. Dekker plays it out to him, he's smart, finds Bellingham who takes on his man and smashes in. 65th minute: Kimble, Biffi, Aime and Vilela replace Yoro, Bellingham, Juliao and Hubana. 73rd minute: Ward crosses, Kusi-Asare heads in but he's offside! 78th minute: Tapia again!!! Hojlund hits in the freekick, Phillips heads it at goal but it's saved. Tapia is there to hit in the rebound. I can't remember a sub making this much of a difference! 80th minute: Ward hits in an absolute beautiful cross and Kusi-Asare has smartly done our defense and is free to head in. Tapia was unreal. 3 assists and a goal from coming as on a sub at RWB!
  3. Yesterday
  4. Hi how do I close my account on here? I have to retire from football manager as my battery is playing up on my laptop and I’m giving the laptop to a friend who needs it more and so I want to close my account on here any help would be awesome. Many thanks
  5. Have you checked the mod folder? I'm sure there's something there for it
  6. Oh OK, they did update the lower league rosters? I hadn't realized. That's crazy. But they left MLS rosters as in 2023? I'll look into making some adjustments then, ideally we can figure out what's going on with USL-C salaries though, in the meantime it's not playable from USL-C down with that new glitch anyway
  7. TV money and a likely sellout, what's not to like? (Stalybridge Celtic, that's what.)
  8. Buonasera, io ho lo stesso problema. Vorrei trasferire i salvataggi da un Samsung galaxy A50 ad un tablet mediacom X10. Le autorizzazioni sono consentite
  9. Sunday 31st August 2031 Bodø/Glimt (3rd) v Viking (1st) Eliteserien -- -- -- -- Patrick Berg is a very good player and he was a handful for us today. The goal he scored just after half an hour, to break the deadlock and give Bodø/Glimt the lead, was world class, a superb curling shot that flew into the top corner. Jasper Torkildsen stood no chance of saving it. It's never easy winning away from home so it shows the hard work and effort this group of players put in game after game, not to mention their ability. This was a very tight game with very little between Bodø/Glimt and us. The difference today was the quality of the finishing, Bodø/Glimt created as many chances as us but we tested their goalkeeper with every single one, whereas Bodø/Glimt weren't as clinical, which is testimony to our resolute defending. Oscar Bobb is a great player and he usually creates rather than scores the goals. Today, after Anders Hartveit Ryste had equalised (37 minutes), Oscar Bobb produced the best moment of the match to win the game for us on 78 minutes. Oscar won the ball in the centre circle, dribbled the ball through the middle, evading two or three challenges, took the ball into the penalty area, and placed his shot hard and low into the bottom left corner. 2-1 up against a very good Bodø/Glimt, we changed our shape, went more Defensive and saw the game out for a vital 2-1 away win. With nine games remaining, we're 15 points ahead of Bodø/Glimt, 14 points ahead of Rosenborg, and five points clear of Brann. Never say never, but it looks like a two-horse race for the Elitserien title. -- -- Evening Results
  10. September 2023 Report September was a bad month, there's really no other way of putting it. Our dressing room problems came to a head, with the atmosphere hitting the lowest point this month. To appease the team leaders, we signed a new contract with Jeikel Venegas, he will now earn double wages on a shorter duration. I did manage to include a team option for an extra year. We've also signed William Quiros, who I didn't want to give a raise to. He's now tied up for another year, and hopefully he can keep up the 6.97 rating he's had so far. However, these issues weren't resolved until the end of the month was close so we struggled. The draw against Puntarenas could have been tiredness from last month, but then we just struggled. Alajuelense and Saprissa are big teams, with Saprissa being specially tough. Getting knocked out of the Cup by Puntarenas does hurt, though. We started off by winning 1-0, even with a missed penalty, but then our defense just collapsed. At the end of the month, with our issues resolved, we managed to beat one of the weakest teams in the league. The board is satisfied with our job so far, but the expectations are not for us to finish where we are. The positive part is that the club atmosphere is somewhat positive now, and team cohesion is about to start turning green. We play 7 games in October, but dealing with easier opponents and with good morale should mean our form turns better. Aubrey David was our best player this month, averaging a 6.93 rating in 4 matches played. The Trinbagonian was key in defense, winning 7/9 tackles, including 4 key tackles, and 83% of headers. The central defender also contributed in the last game, scoring the first goal in our win against Guanacasteca. He's on loan from Ecuadorian team Aucas and his deal expires 6 months after he returns. Here's our fixtures for October. It's going to be a tough month physically, no doubt, but facing a couple of the easier opponents in the league should benefit our rotations.
  11. S16 - March 2039 Ekstraklasa Yet another great month for us in the league. Away draw at Legia is pretty decent, as we manage to keep up the gap between us. Following with 2 wins against teams fighting against relegation. UEFA Conference League Expectedly we win against Puskas Akademia and we draw Juve in the next round. This is weird that we play another KO round against a team we already played in league phase. Semis have also been drawn, but it is very unlikely that we will get a chance there. Internationals Records Finances
  12. NXGN 2039 Wow, Yet again we have players from our academy in this list and also we have a winner for the second year running !
  13. Apparently younger players keep flooding the official forums complaining about the number of injuries and SI conceded for commercial reasons. Not only the injuries are 80% (or less), but their impact on player's current ability (specially long-term injuries) is close to zero, when in real life (and older versions of the game) you can see an obvious impact.
  14. Were we able to hold on and claim the title? Did we collapse again and had to settle for a place in the playoffs? There's only one way to find out. Were the losses and draws harmful? Did that final day 4-4 screw us out of the title when we were 4-0 up at home?! I wish I was joking, we really were 4-0 up haha. Yes, yes, yes! No more Spanish Fourth Tier Group three for us anymore!!! (Unless we get relegated next year!) It was really tight at the end, a bit iffy form toward the end of the season but we were able to get across the finishing line as Champions! The main reason for the success other than my incredible managerial skills and tactical decisions, was our goals and shooting. We just overwhelmed other teams. What do all those stats mean? We just completely bullied and powered our way through other teams this year. We were an attacking juggernaught. Squad by goals. Cesar Burgos leading the way for us with 25 goals and has scooped the top scorer of the league by 4 goals, he was amazing for us, as is shown by his average rating. He also pitched in with 4 assists, An INCREDIBLE 7.40 average rating after 32 starts. That's ludicrous numbers! In season I was able to offer him a new contract and increase his release clause from £1m to £1.6m. Not a huge difference, but if triggered, that extra £600k would be so good for us. Not to take anything from the other performers too. Emili Montolio who I got for £10k had 7 goals and 9 assists then Bazoumana Toure also had a productive 6 goals and 4 assists. So both our new wingers proved to be good buys from me. Just gonna pat myself on the back some more. I have never recieved this kind of message before, it wasn't something I even thought of! More outgoing for money though. And to not help our horrible finances... STILL no new contract yet....hmm. I better bloody get one! I just won the league!!! Finally, the youth intake came, and like I predicted, it wasn't great. I doubt we'll ever produce anyone worthy for at least 2/3 years time. I did however sign all of them, really needed more youth players. I think the U19s had like 14 players in the squad, so much needed numbers were added. Right, what an interesting off season I have in front of me. Main news though, we're going up! Vodka cranberries on me! Until next time.
  15. Community Shield Let's see if we can make up for last years defeat and our draw against West Ham at the back end of last season. The line ups: All I can say to my line up: The gang is back. I can actually play my strongest 11. First half. Rotherham United get the season underway. 19th minute: Becerra hits in and Hubana heads just over! 25th minute: Becerra throws in to Juliao. He plays it back. Becerra dribbles into the box and rifles it and it's a big save from Lima. Biffi with the corner, hits in and it's headed out. Juliao collects the loose ball and hits in! It's 1 - 0 after 26 minutes. We've been the better side in the first half. Second Half. The Hammers will need to improve to get a goal back here. 52nd minute: Becerra hits a good ball in but Hubana has a heavy firs totuch and Silveria clears. Lele picks up, crosses in and finds Juliao in space who heads in! It's ace when Juliao heads in! He's probably the smallest player on the pitch . It's 2 - 0! 64th minute: Lele crosses in a fantastic ball and Hojlund heads over. Should have done better. 65th minute: Lele intecerpts a long ball, dribbles 30 yards and hits just over the net. Brilliant and unlucky. 69th minute: Biffi hits in the freekick and Dekker heads into the side netting. Bitshiabu, Tapia, Quiroga, Vilela and Flores replace Yoro, Becerra, Phillips, Hojlund and Hubana in the 70th minute. Aime replaces Biffi in the 75th minute. 85th minute: Barco hits a ball in the box, we clear, West Ham have it back, Flores steals but Lima picks up. West Ham lost it again but it's a poor pass from Juliao, Brossard hits into the box and Plonka pulls one back for West Ham! Did I make too many subs? 87th minute: It's taken 85 minutes for West Ham to wake up but good passing and Gourna-Douath tries his luck from the edge of the box but he curls it just over. We held on for a deserved win. Let's hope that's the start of a cup filled season.
  16. Preview -- -- Thank you, Tite. I appreciate you saying that, it means a lot. -- We play our football in Norway, Viking are a Norwegian Fotballklubb, it just feels right to me to try and build a squad of Norwegian players. That does make it harder to improve the squad, particularly within our wage structure, but I think it's the right way to go about doing business. It's also down to a lot of hard work on the training ground and the character and determination of the squad. Jasper Torkildsen played for Bodø/Glimt for eight seasons. He was a great servant to them and I hope the Bodø/Glimt supporters give him the reception he deserves. But Jasper is a Viking player now and we're focussed on going to Aspmyra and doing our best to get a positive result against Bodø/Glimt. We're confident, we just need to get the job done... if we can. Otto Rosengren (knee) is ruled out and we probably won't risk Per Andreas Haugerud Hagen (groin). -- Expected Line-up
  17. Well, almost... we were 2 penalties and 90 minutes away from European glory. Having lost to Milan, I was irked to see that Madrid - who we beat 4 times this season - overcame the Italians to claim the Champions League. We have work to do!
  18. FM24.4 ME24.2 SLOE GIN 442 TH P98 CC FM24.4SLOEGINKnap 442 TH P98 CC.fmf
  19. Season 13 - 2035/2036 As the norm, my assistant Julien Lachuer has been taking charge of friendly matches. We've been good, enjoyed a trip to China and we've seen Hojlund and Yoro return. I was expecting a big summer and it couldn't be any further from the truth in this current state. I've had to complain to the press again to try and get a stadium built. Do I have any hope? None at all. The whole thing feels very frustrating Journalist: With news that Rotherham council have refused planning permission for a new Rotherham United stadium, how do you feel? Spilly: Flabbergasted. I was excited about the future of Rotherham United and I feel let down. I took over the club when we were trying to avoid relegation as it was a real threat. Now we're back to back Champions League winners and we've won the Premiership 9 times in a row. This is a club here to stay. Journalist: Do you feel your amibitons are met by the Chairman? Spilly: Sometimes I don't. We're currently the second biggest club in the World and I feel some would say we're bigger than Inter. We've grown bigger than the likes of Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern Munich and Manchester United. Yes, we have the best facilities that we can possibly get but I've been very clever in the transfer market and I make us money. Journalist: With the idea of Rotherham United playing in what was supposed to be a 67,000 seater stadium. Do you feel that the bigger venue would have brought money into the town of Rotherham? Spilly: Absolutely. Think of the income to surronding areas from away fans needing to stay, nights out in Rotherham, Champions League nights. Think about the jobs it would have brought in. Not just that but the nights that people will cherish for the the rest of their life. Imagine a stadium bigger than the Etihad, bigger than Anfield. The pride of South Yorkshire, Rotherham fans would have never imagined being able to see their team in a stadium like that. Journalist: There's rumours that you've gone back in with new plans for a stadium, is this true? Spilly: Well as you know I've had to leak my story again to the press about Dai Yongge and his amibtion for a new stadium just for plans to be put in place. I don't have much hope for the plans to be approved at the end of the footballing year but as you've seen we've currently let a bunch of our players go, bringing in £238million in transfer sales and I haven't spent a penny bringing players in. Journalist: On the subjects of transfers. After selling so many players and having a transfer budget of nearly £600mil, will you be looking to add any players to the team? Spilly: I absolutely will. I have a bid in already for one youth player and there's an retired English international in the final year of his contract. He's currently 32 and is probably the best player in the world in his position. His club are willing to let him go and he'll still cost a pretty penny but what's the point in making all this money if I can't have a bit of a fun with it if my original plans won't be taking place. Journalist: There's only one player that could be. Are you going on record that you're trying to bring in Jude Bellingham to Rotherham United? Spilly: All I'm saying is watch this space. I'm looking to break Rotherham Uniteds record transfer fee. Transfers It's true, I've sold so many players to try help fund stadium which isn't happening. Besic - loads of potential but needs to play. Feel his lack of determination is hindering him a bit. MacDonald - I'll miss Kevin, my first "wow" academy player. He's a good player but he doesn't fit as a MC or ST here and honestly, he's better at AMC which I don't play. Belt - Youngster with no potential here. In the last year of his contract and £5mil was very good money. Gregory - An academy player who's never gonna hit his potential. Actually shocked he's going to be first team at Juventus. Moreira - The academy player I could never understand what he actually was. Bags of potential but for what position I don't know. I got very good money for him. Toledano - I got very good money for him. He's near enough peaked and isn't good enough. He's an academy player who was in the last year of his contract. Lawl - Academy AF with lots of potential. Already capped for Sweden but he's a selfish player and does not fit here. Vermiglio - Last year of his contract and wanted be a squad player. I have 3 players who can play RWB who are much better, wasn't needed. Blott - Lots of potential, I do hope he can play here in the future. Young - Shame I could only get £7.5mil for young. He's not the worst player but he was in the last year of his contract and isn't good enough. Pitchford - I felt like it was time for him to move on. I got amazing money and I have Mitrovic back from loan who I want to try. I also have a youngster I want to give game time. The last 4 are all loans that need game time. Wu Runze will hopefully make it here, he's an academy player. Backroom I only made one replacement. I had a coach retire and the only one who looked good enough to replace was Jay Spearing. He's actually quite a good Possession - Tactical coach at 4.5* which was an upgrade to our 4* coaches. Season Start We've got two cups to win. Hopefully we can win the Community Shield this year and let's see if we can improve the squad!
  20. Thanks. Would something like this be better? https://www.currys.co.uk/products/msi-modern-14-14-laptop-intel-core-i5-512-gb-ssd-black-10251873.html
  21. FM24.4 ME24.2 EF 42112 V9 HUB TH P100 FA CC FM24.4EFKnap 42112 V9 HUB TH P100 FC.fmf FM24.4EFKnap 42112 V9 HUB TH P100 FC.fmf
  1. Load more activity