Sports Interactive Community

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Jadedness is mental fatigue, not physical. Sports Scientists help with Jadedness, but so does properly resting and rotating players. If someone is Jaded give them a few days / a week off from training (Training > Rest > x days) and don't play them in the next match.
  3. The top tactics are considered to be P108 no loss 4411 P106 ALL CUPS 442 P103 ECCC 442 (Good for underdogs_ PILGRIMAGE 4141 (Good for underdogs)
  4. Already have that, all but 4 of my squad are under 23, 9 of them are under 21.. Like above, I never made that promise anyway. the player apparently promised that to himself.. although since this he has decided to sign a new contract so I must be doing something right. Still curious to know what this “promise” actually means though..?
  5. You wrote this in one of your posts: And then, just a couple of posts below, you say this: ? ? ?
  6. Managerial All-Time Hall of Fame: Jorge Jesus has got around a bit and led both Real Madrid and Barcelona to domestic doubles since the start of the game, also winning the CL with Real Madrid and he's won the Premier League with Liverpool too. Simeone has won two Premier Leagues and a Champions League with Man United since his move to Old Trafford. Tuchel won a domestic treble with PSG in the first season, before going to Juve and winning 3 domestic trebles, then he went to Porto and won a few cups and the Premier League twice. He then went to Real Madrid and won La Liga, before replacing me at Roma where he has since won the domestic treble and the Club World Cup. Rafa Benitez famously won the league with Tottenham, before going to RB Leipzig and pulling off a huge Champions League win. Big Phil Scolari won two league titles with Palmerias. Zidane has won a further Champions League and La Liga with Real Madrid, as well as the Europa League with AC Milan. Conte returned to Juve where he won an Italian Cup, before going to Real Madrid and winning two La Liga's and a Champions League. He's since moved to Man City where he's won an FA Cup and a Premier League. Ancelotti returned to PSG to win a further 2 Ligue 1 titles, as well as a Champions League. He also won another Copa Del Rey with Real Madrid, as well as a few other minor cups with RB Leipzig and Arsenal. Pep famously won the Champions League with City, before eventually getting sacked and then taking over at Anfield, where he won two Premier League titles and several FA Cups. He also recently won La Liga with Atletico Madrid.
  7. The latest standard tactics will be at the top of the OP in each thread.
  8. I am not hands-on when it comes to regulating training intensity, as you can see, I use the automatic setup on almost all the players. Sometimes I am hands-on, if the player has been through a serious injury. I use double intensity on young players or backup players who won't get as much game time.
  9. @smeagel I was referffing to this, so yours looks ok from that point. What about the sessions: This is what I have, and I've had this type of setup and I'm in 2023 in my Save. I've yet to have a Jaded player, bar Post World Cup. I would point out one stand-out for me in your tacticts - All 3, will be asking a LOT of your MC\AMC, players who also have PPM's (I think) that will make them more attacking, so may run more than most as it is. What in-match changes do you make to ease off? Do you lower Tempo\Pressing at any-time to give these players a break? I won't comment too much more on tactitcs, as A) it's not my strongest point, and B) I play a very different one now. So My intestity never goes above the grey rating.
  10. Strange enough, there isn't a topic for the champions of England! I've just started a save with them as Raúl Gonzalez Blanco! No first transfer window. Apart from the excellent A-squad there isn't much talent at the club nor depth. The challenge is to bring them the first CL cup! On a personal note, my goal is to become manager of Real Madrid. I've already given the backroom staff a great overhaul and are sending my scouts around the world to strengthen my team during the winter and next season. Anyone else has a save with them?
  11. You don't seem to pay attention to the physio recommendation about training intensity for certain players (in this screenshot these are Lacazette, Nelson and Rodrygo; btw, what's the reason you set Koscielny and Ospina to double intensity, given that they aren't youngsters, nor has the physio recommended that?)
  12. Last season I tried them, but never got far..this year I can't bring it up with the loss of talent that left..Maybe in FM20!
  13. As this marks the 10th year of the save I'll be posting some extra bits of information to cap what's been happening or is happening in the same. The past 10 years of CL and Europa League winners:
  14. 2051 European Review Luuk de Jong's Leeds won their 6th straight Premier League title. Almedin Ziljkic's Nantes reclaimed their title in Ligue 1. Charly Musonda's Celta went undefeated, denying Angel Correa's Madrid in their attempt to recover their La Liga crown. Tsamouris' Leipzig won their 3rd straight Bundesliga. Ivan Yagan's Sampdoritos and Kevin Strootman's Party-zan continued their utterly ridiculous domestic form. Henkinet's Club Brugge didn't let their European campaign get in the way of domestic dominance. Olympiacos won their 4th straight title in Greece. Jordan Ayew's Shakhtar had a scare in the Ukraine, after decades of dominance. And in the Europa League, Diego Pampin's Montpellier beat Bayern in the final, having already claimed the Coupe de France earlier in the year. The first fruits of a tycoon takeover in 2047.
  15. Bayern seem to have re-established their dominance in the Bundesliga under Nagelssman as they win their 3rd title in a row after all those years without. Hertha Berlin do incredibly well to get Top 4, whilst Leverkusen slump to 10th. Pretty surprising to see Gladbach go down. Krasnodar break Spartak's run of dominance as they pip them to the title, whilst a good year for Rubin sees them pip Zenit to 3rd. Arsenal Tula back in Europe in 5th. The Turkish SL will only be in play from this summer, but here's the past winners since the game started: Fenerbache have been dominant, with 5 wins from the last 6 leagues. Galatasaray have incredibly gone a decade without winning the title and until this season hadn't finished in the Top 3 even since 2020. Besiktas looking a decent side, with Trabzonspor and Basaksehir looking okay too.
  16. AC Milan (now managed by Pep Guardiola) reach a second consecutive final after knocking out my old side in the Semi Final, but were outclassed by Real Madrid who absolutely smashed through the competition this season, with comprehensive wins over Arsenal, Lazio and Man City on their way to the final. Spartak Moscow reaching the 1st knockout round, with a decent enough year for Bayer Leverkusen too.
  17. plcarlos, I am not sure what you mean about double\double\normal\rest. Here is how my players are rested/intensity of training: Here are there scheduled training for december and january: But then again, Asensio and Savic have really high natural fitness, so they shouldn't be the first to get jaded, no matter how the general training would be.
  18. Because all players are seen as unrealistic targets because of the transfer ban. They don't scout anyone unless you tell them too. Please try fix this asap as I'm in enough trouble already with this embargo!!
  19. Career History ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Season Club League Position Achievements/Other ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2018/19 Arsenal Premier League 4th Europa League winners 2019/20 Arsenal Premier League 2nd Champions League winners ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2020/21 Paris SG Ligue 1 1st Ligue 1 & Coupe de la Ligue winners 2021/22 Paris SG Ligue 1 1st Ligue 1, Champions League & Trophee Des Champions winners ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2022/23 AS Roma Serie A 3rd Italian Cup runners-up 2023/24 AS Roma Serie A 2nd Italian Cup winners 2024/25 AS Roma Serie A 1st Serie A winners 2025/26 AS Roma Serie A 2nd Italian Super Cup winners & Champions League runners-up 2026/27 AS Roma Serie A 1st Serie A, Italian Cup & Champions League winners ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2027/28 Atletico Madrid La Liga 3rd N/A ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Trophy Cabinet Champions League x3 - 2019/20 (Arsenal), 2021/22 (Paris SG), 2026/27 (AS Roma) Europa League x1 - 2018/19 (Arsenal) Serie A x2 - 2024/25, 2026/27 (AS Roma) Italian Cup x2 - 2023/24, 2026/27 (AS Roma) Italian Super Cup x1 - 2025/26 (AS Roma) Ligue 1 x2 - 2020/21, 2021/22 (Paris SG) Coupe de la Ligue x1 - 2020/21 (Paris SG) Trophee Des Champions x1 - 2021/22 (Paris SG) Nations Completed 1. England - Arsenal 2. France - Paris SG 3. Italy - AS Roma
  20. End of Season Update Spanish Cup We took an early lead at the Bernabeu but ultimately got hammered 4-1, which cost us the tie. We managed to come from 2-0 down to win on the night at home, but we were long gone by then. We took a real beating at Valencia which was massively demoralising, but we recovered to then win 5 on the bounce against Espanyol, Gijon, Sevilla, Pamplona and Getafe without conceding a single goal. We dropped points against Leganes though, then could only draw against Barca. We thrashed Coruna 4-0 after that, but then got hammered against Real Madrid again which pretty much killed any hope of a title challenge we might have had. We won at Vigo after that, but then drew at Malaga, before winning in Alaves. Bilbao held us at home, before we won 4 on the bounce against Vallecano, Sociedad, Leganes and Levente, with Villarreal beating us on the final day. Valencia ended up coming a lot closer than we did, but even they could not stop Real from retaining the title. I thought we did okay in the end, certainly room for improvement next season though. A bad year for Barca that saw Luis Enrique sacked. Villarreal back in Europa, with Getafe retaining their European status under Xabi Alonso, narrowly pipping Leganes who had a good year. Sevilla ultimately survive after sacking Fred Rutten mid-season and replacing him with Steven Gerrard who guided them to safety. Champions League A goal each from Rashford and Sterling in either leg sent us out. We put up a great fight and did well, but just couldn't break down a defence and side that I helped build over the last 5 years. We can have no complaints unfortunately. Thomas Lemar probably the best player, with Pedro Diaz, Saul and Jamie Orta also having good seasons. Dario Arena probably our best defensive player. Douglas Starnley struggled to stay fit and even when he was fit it was hard to leave out Thomas Lemar, Pedro Diaz or Jamie Orta to play him as they were all very good.
  21. Sometimes the prize is not worth the costs. The means by which we achieve victory are as important as the victory itself. Malmö FF -- June 2051 Although we sit atop the Allsvenskan at the summer break and claimed the Svenska Cupen, I cannot help but be frustrated at the dropped points away to Orgryte and Hammarby. We're better than this. Even as a young side, we're better than this. The only reasonable solution is extra kickboxing sessions with Zlatan. Just until we're satisfied with the effort out on the pitch.
  22. Ah ok thanks. Yes i have already put Sanchet, Nolaskoain and Guruzeta in main squad, but make them available for B team most matches. Appreciate everyone taking the time to answer my questions, as i said its been an awful long time since i played the full version, just so used to touch version now.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?