All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Just like the previous systems, it is inspired by a lot of IRL players and the rotations that do exist in real life. For example, you can at times see Kroos or Trent drop into the defence(whether central or to the side of the defenders) to facilitate build up. Or Under Tuchel, you could sometimes see Reece occupy the right half space, or KDB overlap Mahrez at City. With Bastoni, you will understand what I am trying my once I upload the tactic If you have any questions feel free to ask.
  3. MP's DRM TM v3 This upcoming tactic is different to the previously attempted tactics in this thread but it includes different aspects that I wish to incorporate into a single team. I will attach the individuals who inspire each position and how I went about replicating them Would like to mention this again. My preference in playing this game is incorporating different aspects of real life and combining them into a tactic. It is why I love replicating existing tactics, it allows me to slowly understand IRL tactics bit by bit and improve my own understanding of football. So I do use in-game editor to give/remove traits, but I do not like to edit attributes.
  4. Sorry for the really late reply, only just seen it Its Vinchup FM24 skin
  5. Yesterday
  6. Zapytam tylko jeszcze raz😀😀😀I AM looking a good tactic for underdog like Luton, but without wingers, something like 433, 4312, 4123. Without wingers
  7. Varsågod! Highly Professional is better from Very Determined.
  8. So I've been playing this a bit... sort of wish I hadn't. Frustrating. Man City scored with all three of their shots on target across the two legs (two from three shots total in the second, including the 121st minute winner). Just really frustrating that we couldn't take our chances after facing such a tough route. Man City v Bayern in the final.
  9. There is a pattern of "clicks" and choosing answers and what to ignore. Takes time to learn the pattern.
  10. I am completely ignore such things. Few games in the bench, especially if I have equal quality in his position and some space-bar / winning games will be fixed itself.
  11. @AUTFabi this is fantastic! The data table alone has been super helpful. Doing a palace save with the Mustermann skin trying to mimic Glasner's tactics. I can't get the percentiles to work on the spreadsheet (cells read "#NAME?") and I've followed the steps as listed in the post. Any troubleshooting tips? Thanks!
  12. S17 - November 2039 Ekstraklasa Except Radomiak result which we should have won, a decent month. We are still in touch with the top 2, but behind is it is really tight, 5 points gap between us and 8th. Polish FA Cup Won against 2nd Tier Ruch as expected UEFA Europa League 2 Losses this month, Both teams were a lot better then us.
  13. Oh I love your idea. And yes there can be 2 splits. I actually started off this database with a 10 team SPL playing each other 4 times with no split. But for some reason the relegation playoff kept crashing so I gave up on that idea. Maybe I'll have another go at this with your idea over the weekend.
  14. Bundesliga is my pick as the best league I've played in FM. Great to develop young players, great rules, 34 matches, Challenging teams, players with balanced attributes... Brazil is crap, unfortunately it is too easy to get rich and SI can't simulate the mess that Brazilian football is about. Italian Calcio is great as well, it is getting to be a strong league as it was in the past, with clubs not being overpowered by Juve.
  15. Just wanting to suggest streamlining trials. Currently, for every trial you bring in, you have to click thru three emails, one notifying you the player is set to go on trial, one notifying you the player is on trial and one notifying the player is no longer on trial. When hunting thru say, 1000 players looking for an improvement, that is a carpal tunnel inducing number of clicks. I would like to suggest 1. The confirmation email to bring someone on trial is eliminated. There is no reason why this needs to work the same as a transfer. Trials are free and happen immediately after you request them, so there really is no need for a confirmation click, as you likely didnt change your mind within a few seconds. You can set your staff to automatically approve transfers, however it still generates an email you can click thru. 2. The terminating trial email should be removed. If I am removing someone from trial I likely no longer care about that player, and do not want to do additional 'next unread' clicks per person. This could easily be summarized into one email for all the players who were terminated from their trials at the same time. 3. The Player is on trial email could be condensed into one email for every player who is brought on trial at the same time.
  1. Load more activity