DL: Evra

DC: Pique

DC: Zapata

MR: Ronaldo

ML: Silva

MC: Anderson

MC: Hamsik

FC: Rooney

FC: Huntelaar (2nd top scorer last season after some Romanian bloke)

We'll thrash them tho! icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by ypresfr:

Ah good result mate. icon14.gif

Have to say Man Utd have got one hell of a team on my game:

GK: Frey

DR: Dani Alves

DL: Evra

DC: Pique

DC: Zapata

MR: Ronaldo

ML: Silva

MC: Anderson

MC: Hamsik

FC: Rooney

FC: Huntelaar (2nd top scorer last season after some Romanian bloke)

We'll thrash them tho! icon_biggrin.gif

is that the best they have icon_razz.gif

GK - Neuer? or Rergis

DR - Ramos

DL - Kolarov

DC - Sakho

DC - Christie

DM - Sankhare/bocoly

MC barrow - zapater

mc farrow - Wellington

AMR - Higuain

AML - Traore or agbonlahor (maybe your weakest position?)

FC - Ganea of course

just got Jay Simpson on loan aswell to replace Djeziri

Thanks, that's similar to what I was thinking.

GK: Neuer

DR: Ramos

DL: Kolarov/Pander still can't decide!

DC: Christie

DC: Sakho

DM: Zapater

MC(B): Sankharé

MC(F): Francisco

AMR: Higuain/Barnes

AML: Wellington

FC: Ledgister icon_razz.gif Ofc Ganea!

I think Francisco is good enough to play in that position wih Wellington at AML. icon14.gif

Originally posted by Gazza D:

just got knocked out in the 2ndround of the FA Cup to Walsall 3-1 icon_frown.gif

unlucky mate thats not the end of the world, if your still in first season then fa cup is just abonus until the prem really.

Unlucky Gazza, like Tom says it's just a bonus first season, the league's the real deal. icon14.gif

Tom, Simpson should do well for you. Not conceded in 4 games using your tactic had a 2-0 win over West Ham with (Hallelujah) no goals from the corner bug.

haha good mate. im glad its working (for now anyway) because i didnt know if it would in higher divisions but i dont kno why it shouldnt because it should just get better with better players surely lol?

what do you think of it on the whole then? have you changed anything?

I've tweaked the corner settings cos it's my DLC that wins the headers, not my DM. Also, I've given the full backs more license to roam with run with ball now set to often. I've also given the DM slightly more creative freedom. One proviso tho, none of my games so far have been against the top sides, so it remains to be seen how it does against them...

haha okay i just felt my full backs were getting caught upfield alot thats why they are set like that.yeah soley is my DM so he wins the headers and SCORES!!

well i hope it works for you mate would be good to finally make a decent tactic for once that works in all divisions lol

na they seem to set up a fair few and score the usual ammount for an attacking mid really last season nylen got 10 playing there in 37 but sam hewson score 6 in 9 so it depends on the player and the chances they get and take i guess. i have terry dixon on loan playing there and he hasnt scored in 5

few more results:

Shrewsbury 0-2 Oxford (Soley (Pen), Rose)

Oxford 3-1 Luton (Sburlea 2, Soley) FA Cup 2nd Round

now i have Liverpool at Home in 3rd round

Oxford 3-1 Stockport (Sburlea, Rose, Soley)

Rotherham 1-2 Oxford (Rose, Archibald-Henville)

Oxford 2-0 Macclesfield (Soley, Ganea) (match experience 10264 attendance WOW!!)

Oxford 3-1 Lincoln (Ganea, Grendel, Archibald-Henville)

currently 23 points clear game in hand, after 23 games. and just realised im 69 games unbeaten in the league since i took over at Oxford!icon_biggrin.gif

Hello i have just started as Oxford on a Net game with my mate on the 8.0.2 Patch. I was wondering if there is some tips i could have please on players, tactics and other things i need to get myself promoted.

Thanks.

Originally posted by Craig_R.U.F.C:

Hello i have just started as Oxford on a Net game with my mate on the 8.0.2 Patch. I was wondering if there is some tips i could have please on players, tactics and other things i need to get myself promoted.

Thanks.

Hey Craig welcome and good luck i hope you beat your mate!

1st season recommendations:

GK - Preston Edwards on loan or Tommy Forecast

DR - Anaclet will do an alright job for you or james clarke

DL - Luovic Mary

DC - Esmir Sabic, Leigh Mills on loan

DM - Seyfo Soley

MC - Charles Devineau

Wingers - Robin Nylen, Emil Salomonsson

FC - Bas Savage and Ben Hunter but Ebanks Blake on loan is the bees knees!

Originally posted by dexta200:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Craig_R.U.F.C:

Thanks.

Hey Craig welcome and good luck i hope you beat your mate!

1st season recommendations:

GK - Preston Edwards on loan or Tommy Forecast

DR - Anaclet will do an alright job for you or james clarke

DL - Luovic Mary

DC - Esmir Sabic, Leigh Mills on loan

DM - Seyfo Soley

MC - Charles Devineau

Wingers - Robin Nylen, Emil Salomonsson

FC - Bas Savage and Ben Hunter but Ebanks Blake on loan is the bees knees! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank's alot for this mate. icon_smile.gif

I hope i can beat him too. He is Forest green, He has no chance!

Tom, yeah I've won all 6 games but so have United. icon_frown.gif I've used your tactic for 4 of those games, and I've still not conceded in the lesgue! icon14.gif

Craig, you'll thrash him no worries! icon_smile.gif

GK: Get someone on loan (Forecast was good for me, also Preston Edwards)

DR: Loans are he best option if you want another try Zakuani or Chris Riley on loan.

DL: Paul Tierney comes highly recommended, also Ludovic Mary from some obscue French team as well as Cristian Fernandez.

DC: Sabic is fab. Andrei Cordos and Mehdi Makhloufi would also be good signings. Loans also great eg. Leigh Mills

MR: Salomonsson is a must buy, good enough for the Championship imo. Get him and you're sorted.

ML: Johnatan Estrada can come in Jan after his loan finishes and comes highly recommended. Ditto Robin Nylen and Erik Grendel.

MC: Soley is fantastic, scores heaps from the corner bug as well. Devineau is another French youngster. Magnus Svensson is old but still pretty good. Loans are very useful, Maghoma and Josh Wright are great ones.

FC: Loans are fantastic here for first season. Harsanyi, Coulson, Ebanks-Blake and Charlie Sheringham all rip up the BSP. Permanently David Faderne and Bas Savage are good as well. When you get into League 2 Ganea is god! Sburlea also good.

Good luck mate. icon14.gificon_smile.gif

ah well thats good matt. cant lose if you dont concede lol.

man utd dontworry they will slip up with that rubbish side they have! just beat peterborough 1-0 goal from the one and only Ganea, got Hereford next then the big one against Liverpoool come on!!!

Originally posted by dexta200:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gazza D:

just got knocked out of the fa trophy by crawley losing 2-0 icon_frown.gif

ouch thats a bad one mate,unlucky! are you still in setanta shield? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah into the semi-final

Originally posted by ypresfr:

Tom, yeah I've won all 6 games but so have United. icon_frown.gif I've used your tactic for 4 of those games, and I've still not conceded in the lesgue! icon14.gif

Craig, you'll thrash him no worries! icon_smile.gif

GK: Get someone on loan (Forecast was good for me, also Preston Edwards)

DR: Loans are he best option if you want another try Zakuani or Chris Riley on loan.

DL: Paul Tierney comes highly recommended, also Ludovic Mary from some obscue French team as well as Cristian Fernandez.

DC: Sabic is fab. Andrei Cordos and Mehdi Makhloufi would also be good signings. Loans also great eg. Leigh Mills

MR: Salomonsson is a must buy, good enough for the Championship imo. Get him and you're sorted.

ML: Johnatan Estrada can come in Jan after his loan finishes and comes highly recommended. Ditto Robin Nylen and Erik Grendel.

MC: Soley is fantastic, scores heaps from the corner bug as well. Devineau is another French youngster. Magnus Svensson is old but still pretty good. Loans are very useful, Maghoma and Josh Wright are great ones.

FC: Loans are fantastic here for first season. Harsanyi, Coulson, Ebanks-Blake and Charlie Sheringham all rip up the BSP. Permanently David Faderne and Bas Savage are good as well. When you get into League 2 Ganea is god! Sburlea also good.

Good luck mate. icon14.gificon_smile.gif

Thanks alot for ya help mate. A few wont come but i know some will on loan and even 1 or 2 will do me.

Thanks again btw.

Originally posted by Craig_R.U.F.C:

Is there any players i should get rid of to get some more wage and cash?

anyone mate if you get money for them lol.

only ones i would say more then 40k would be Danny Rose and Eddie Anaclet. Ledgister can be goood too.

Craig, no probs mate, we're always available for any other questions you need answering. If you're having problems with Soley then offering him a trial first usually helps. Best of luck. icon14.gif

Tom, fantastic result mate. Oxford 2-1 Liverpool is my prediction! icon_biggrin.gif

Zombie, snap their hand off mate, a great deal for a great player imo. icon_smile.gif

do it mate its worth it!!

wages dont matter your bank balance will go up and up and up so dont worry i was 4k over for 1st half of season and sell everyone in reserves. recall the guy back from loan and sell him too.

The january transfer window just closed

oxfordtransferjanmy1.jpg

Future Transfers

Gerald Neveu (Free) 22.9.2010 Regen PA 179

Sabrin Sburlea (Free) 2.6.2009

Neymar (60k) 1.7.2010

Diogo Rosado (Free) 1.7.2009

Matias Cahais (500k) 1.7.2009

Gerson (60k) 1.1.2011

I'm top of the table with 80 points and 21 points ahead of 2nd with a game in hand.

Won 25 Drawn 5 Lost 0 Scored 86 Conceded 29

Ganea is my top scorer with 33 goals in 31(4) games.

Archived