The year is 2040

turn it upto 11

Amateur

AFC Wimbledon?

Leeds are in championship and have won nothing not even a cup and afc Wimbledon are out of the league all togther but have been as high as the BSP

sthptngomad76

Amateur

Location: Channon...nice touch there...oh look at this, Bobby Stokes...HIT WELL...

2047 now

I love these kinds of threads/

What version of the game was this in?

Could you post the histories of the major competitions you're running?

version 2008 and with patch 8.02 I will get back to you with the historys icon_smile.gif

Originally posted by abyss616:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by x-rey:

Abyss... from an everton fan, i love your game.

Please upload it for me!!!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QPLUNOVR

Enjoy. Over $1 billion (US) in the bank and a $659 mil transfer budget. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, I'm a massive Everton fan too and would be interested in loading this up too, but how do I add it into my game once it's downloaded? I.e. where do I need to unrar it to?

Thanks! And great thread btw, atm I'm only 5 or so years in, darned university keeps getting in the way.

Originally posted by BillboardBeauty:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by abyss616:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by x-rey:

Abyss... from an everton fan, i love your game.

Please upload it for me!!!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QPLUNOVR

Enjoy. Over $1 billion (US) in the bank and a $659 mil transfer budget. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, I'm a massive Everton fan too and would be interested in loading this up too, but how do I add it into my game once it's downloaded? I.e. where do I need to unrar it to?

Thanks! And great thread btw, atm I'm only 5 or so years in, darned university keeps getting in the way. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unrar into your saved games folder (My Documents\Sports Interactive...)

Originally posted by CAF:

2047 now icon_smile.gif

After flirting with relegation for several years Barcelona are relegated to La Liga B

Liverpool are still in Div 1

Hull City have gone out of the leagues all together.

Billericay are in the championship as are Grays Athletic.

The old firm in Scotland have not won the league for 13 seasons ( would1nt that be nice )

If you wanna know who`s been winning what just ask

hi just wondering, how has west ham done and have you seen kings lynn pop up yet thanks

cockyhammer

Amateur

Hi just wondering, how has west ham done and have you seen kings lynn pop up yet thanks

the year is 2047 and West Ham are currently in the Championship.

Honours since start of the game are as follows :

2017 won championship

2034 won div 1

2028 won FA cup

2025 won league cup

KINGS LYNN are currently in BSN

Winners of BSN 2024 and 2043

Real Madrid av age is 26. Barcelona 25

Barcelona have won the league only 3 times since 2007-2040

Real Madrid only 4 times

2007-2040 Man Utd only 6 times champs

Liverpool have never won it., and are currently in Div 2

Damn I would hate the game if such things happens in my long career. It is not like I would want to see Barca and Real win every season but as long as football is played in grass these two will win in Spain once at least in every 5 years.

My longest career is around 20 years. I also never take holiday. I usually give up when the last bit of real players disappear from game. It is also usually the time when they release the new game icon_smile.gif

I am currently in 2040 without going on holiday, how far have you guys and gals gone without going on holiday

Fancy uploading your game for us to have a look mate that far ahead? Would be good if you could.

Crayons

Amateur

Have QPR done well for anyone?

2007-2010 Championship

2011 - div 1

2012 - 2025 championship

2026 - div 1

2027 - 2028 championship

2029 - 2032 div 1

2033 - 2035 championship

2036 - div 1

2037 - 2046 championship

2047 - present div 1

never won any cups icon13.gif

Could you guy playing this mega long game give me some stats on how my team Leicester are doing, they never seem to move much on my longest games, usually 2015 max.

Cheers

Archived