Keeping It British

right i have changed you to chelsea.

I will give the people that have already registered and not sent me a PM till the end of Saturday to send there ballot. If they do not I will put them at the bottom of the lists. Also if the spare team has not been filled I will also do the same.

Anybody want the last position in this signup?

If it's still available I'll take the last position.

right, your west ham, thanks for joining. could you please read post 3 and then pm me thanks.

as for the other two that have not posted, I will give them till 8pm tonight to pm me, and if not they will just get the bottom players as I think it has been long enough.

as for the other two that have not posted, I will give them till 8pm tonight to pm me, and if not they will just get the bottom players as I think it has been long enough.

I think that sounds fair enough, looking forward to this.

It's time to create a new European filled era for Hull, and if I fail, then at least they won't know any difference.

• 2 weeks later...

hi, sorry for late reply, this is still defo happening if your all interested, my net has been down so havnt been able to get on for a while. will put the squads up by the end of tommorrow night. and then everyone will have say to the end of monday night to pm their first team selection. and games will begin tuesday.

Just so you know, It is taking a bit longer than I thought getting all the players changed in the database. I have done the goalkeepers and all the defenders, so just midfield and strikers to go, then I will put up the squad lists.

Thanks for your patience and hope your all still interested.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived