Attacking 4-4-2 with AMR and AML (Strikers score lots)

Hi, first game played with your tactic:

AC Milan 3 - 0 Atalanta

Goals from mc (Diego)

AMR (Lee joo-Ho)

ST (Cano)

Good result although both my star strikers Cobo and Cano were injured but im sure thats just the dirty opposition and not the tactics lol

ok since using this tactic my results have been as follows:

AC Milan 3 - 0 Atalanta

Modena 0 - 3 AC Milan

Werder Bremmen 1 - 4 AC Milan

AC Milan 3 - 0 Bologna

Napoli 1 - 3 AC Milan

Ascoli 0 - 1 AC Milan

AC Milan 5 - 1 Werder Bremmen

So quite good so far apart from the Ascoli match i think :-)

Here's my experience with this tactic:

Vitesse 2-3 TOP Oss

TOP Oss 0-2 NAC Breda

Graafschap 3-1 TOP Oss

TOP Oss 0-0 AZ

Willem II 3-0 TOP Oss

TOP Oss 0-2 Heracles

TOP Oss 2-3 PSV

*new season*

TOP Oss 0-1 PSV

TOP Oss 0-1 NAC Breda

That's when I ditched it again (didn't result in any better scores so far though).

My team should be comparable to Heracles at the moment and a lot better than Willem II, they beat me 0-2 and 3-0...

Here's my experience with this tactic:

Vitesse 2-3 TOP Oss

TOP Oss 0-2 NAC Breda

Graafschap 3-1 TOP Oss

TOP Oss 0-0 AZ

Willem II 3-0 TOP Oss

TOP Oss 0-2 Heracles

TOP Oss 2-3 PSV

*new season*

TOP Oss 0-1 PSV

TOP Oss 0-1 NAC Breda

That's when I ditched it again (didn't result in any better scores so far though).

My team should be comparable to Heracles at the moment and a lot better than Willem II, they beat me 0-2 and 3-0...

Sorry dude, looks like it a tactic that needs to have a world class or near to team.

So here my feedback;

Aston Villa 3:0 Shaktar

Blackburn 0:2 Aston Villa

Man Utd 2:5 Aston Villa (league cup)

Aston Villa 4:0 Liverpool

Red Star 0:4 Aston Villa

Man Utd 0:1 Aston Villa

Looks like some decent results for your team there, keep me updated if you decide to stick with the tactic.

what do you do for your team talks acid?

At half time If I am at home and winning more than 1-0 I say pleased and then you have faith for any players playing a 7.4 or above. If I am winning 1-0, drawing or losing at home I say angry but use the you have faith still for any player over 7.4.

Away from home at half time if I am losing I use you can win, drawing I use for the fans and losing I use angry or disappointed.

Pre-match I make full use of the carry on where you left off I use that on any players it can be used on. At home I say for the fans or you can win and away I use the same. If I am playing a weak club I say expect a win.

I would just say pleased no matter how many you are winning by and then you have faith to the 4 or 5 highest rated players. I always find it hard if my team are up by 4 goals or more to get them firing in the 2nd half. I am tempted to say thrilled but I think that could lead to them totally giving up. The you have faith is the most important team talk you can use I think.

6-0 and 7-0 were the opposition really bad?

Well the media preict I will finish 2nd bottom and the team i beat 7 nil are predicted to be 8th - the other team mid table. I also do find it difficult to get the team going when I have a decent lead at half time which is quite annoying. I mean after getting 7 in one half i would hope my team would like to score another couple at least.

I also have to point out that so far my strikers havent really been able to adapt to the system but that could be my fault for not deciding on a set pair up front - i have 4 strikers with almost the exact same stats and 1 striker who is a lot better than the rest. So most of my goals are coming from midfield which I dont mind at all, I just think i will have to settle on a front pairing.

My main striker plays virtually ever game getting in at least 50 games for the past 2 seasons. The more creative striker ends up being rotated as I have a couple of players that suit the position and one that is constantly injured but letahl when he does play so I ahve to have the players to replace him.

Hi guys this is my first post ever on this forum and fm 2009 is my first fm game i've played..i've been playing with spurs for ten seasons and have only won the fa cup and the uefa cup one time each..pretty shoddy i know so i'm turning to this tactic for help..i still have modric and keirrison and i reckon the rest of my team are fairly world class so gonna try it out for a few games and let you know how it goes:thup:

This is working well for my King's Lynn team even though my strukers are useless

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/614/kingslynn.png

Really cant believe that, didnt think it would work at such a low level.

Hi guys this is my first post ever on this forum and fm 2009 is my first fm game i've played..i've been playing with spurs for ten seasons and have only won the fa cup and the uefa cup one time each..pretty shoddy i know so i'm turning to this tactic for help..i still have modric and keirrison and i reckon the rest of my team are fairly world class so gonna try it out for a few games and let you know how it goes:thup:

First off welcome to the forum, I really struggled at FM for ages until I downloaded someones tactic and then I made my own and it seems to work extremely well for my side. Let me know how you get on and good luck.

First of all thanks for the welcome..here's how i got on so far..

Won my first game with this tactic 3-0 at home to arsenal with keirrison getting two..arsenal are 2nd and i'm 9th so i was delighted with that but since then i've been up and down..losing most of my away games pretty badly including a 4-2 defeat to Birmingham..i've won most of my home games pretty well including a 1-0 victory over ac milan in the quarter final 1st leg of the uefa..not looking forward to the away leg though..i'll stick with it for another while and keep you posted..

Everton 3 - 0 Wolves - Premiership

Portsmouth 0 - 2 Everton - Premiership

Everton 5 - 1 Vitesse - Europa League

Everton 3 - 1 Bolton - Premiership

Bolton 1 - 2 Everton - Carling Cup

Fulham 0 - 1 Everton - Premiership

Vitesse 3 - 3 Everton - Europa League

Burnley 0 - 3 Everton - Premiership

Everton 2 -2 Manchester City - Premiership

acidburn can you please list me the 3 imp attributes for each position and how this tactics works for eg who is playmaker and there is target man invovled and it must be good in air?

Fullbacks need to be attacking but also able to defend a bit like Zhirkov or Vargas.

CBs - Tackling, Heading, Jumping, Strength and speed is also an advantage 15 or more is fine

Left CM - Is the playmaker so Creativity, Passing decent physical attributes are good as well. The better the mental attributes the better this player will perform.

Right CM - More defensive so tackling, physical attributes and also passing is a big advantage as the player plays through balls.

AML - Crossing, Pace and Dribbling typical winger gets the ball int he box as often as possible.

AMR - Pace, Dribbling, Finishing, Composure. The AMR has crosses on mixed so tends to get into the box a bit more than the AML.

Right striker - Good all round striker needed, good in the air with decent finishing and composure.

Left Striker - Creative attacker so creativity along with ability to finish are important as are mental attributes.

Hope that helps.

Very good tactic in home games, but I conceed lot of goals on away games i Champions League ( 1-8 with barcelona, 0-4 with Roma).

I play with Lech Poznań, maybe its just to soon to fight with best european teams ?

Well KUTGW with tactic.

Archived