AMAZING 4-4-2 tactiC RELASED !

Just some friendly advice. If you want feedback on the tactic, or for users to even download it, I think you need to provide more detail. Much more detail

Ive seen the light!, I have to disagree with you, betterhalf. WWfan should not have written all those thousands of words that I used to read & re-read with such passion - he should have just posted a 442 and captioned it "Yo" lol

Is this polish or whit speak english bhoy

You're kidding right?

- Polish has a capital "P"

- It's "what" not "whit"

- English has a capital "E"

- It's "boy" not "bhoy"

- "Is this Polish or what" Should have a question mark at the end. Which means "speaking" should have a capital letter.

If you are going to criticise someone else's lack of English skills, at least make sure yours are decent.

:rolleyes:

This amazing tactic is dedicated to all the niggaz, that's dead and don't know why. ;)

O.S.T.R. - THE BEST RAPPER ALIVE !

lolwat?

or as they say in Polish: lol co?

You're kidding right?

- Polish has a capital "P"

- It's "what" not "whit"

- English has a capital "E"

- It's "boy" not "bhoy"

- "Is this Polish or what" Should have a question mark at the end. Which means "speaking" should have a capital letter.

If you are going to criticise someone else's lack of English skills, at least make sure yours are decent.

:rolleyes:

IIRC "polish" and "english" are (in this sentence) adjectives and should not be capitalized.

@topic

Using vulgar words in your topics name, as well as using polish language on an international forum does not make you cool at all. Please grow up.

IIRC "polish" and "english" are (in this sentence) adjectives and should not be capitalized.

@topic

Using vulgar words in your topics name, as well as using polish language on an international forum does not make you cool at all. Please grow up.

You are right mate.

What does the topic title mean mate?

Sorry for triple post.

To the poster, you have 81 points from 34 games, with a team who is expected to win the league anyway.

Out of a possible 102 points, you got 81. Which means, you dropped 21 points which COULD work out as 7 defeats. That sounds normal and easily achievable. Really, i'm not discarding your tactic, i'm just wondering, with results like that, where is the proof this is a great tactic?

So: AMAZING 4-4-2_DICK_****_2009_tactiC RELASED !

I'm afraid the poster may be a bit of a "KUTAS PIZDA"

:)

Yes, its exactly "AMAZING 4-4-2_DICK_PUSSY_2009_tactiC"

Should we allow only age over18 in theese forums? Or maybe some psychological test to see if some posters are mentally grown-ups?

here some results with Feyenoord

Home 3-0 WIN League

Away 3-1 WIN Cup

Home 4-0 WIN League

Home 3-0 WIN CL

Away 2-2 Draw League (red card in 45th min)

Home 2-0 WIN League

Away 2-4 LOSE CL (Real Madrid)

Away 4-2 WIN League

Very nice Tac, tomorrow I give it a try with more matches.

let you know the results

Really good tactic. Currently top of the prem with Stoke after 20 games only drawn 2 and lost 1.

;)

I was laughing really hard and then I scrolled down & saw the smiley.. well you got me anyway :D

Narazie

this tactic is verry effective !

Wigan 2-0 Bolton WON

Wigan 3-2 Liverpool WON

Tottenham 2-2 Wigan DRAW

Wigan 1-0 Hull WON

Aston Villa 1-3 Wigan WON

Wigan 0-2 Man Utd LOSS

Stoke 0-3 Wigan WON

Chelsea 2-1 Wigan LOSS

Wigan 4-1 Fulham WON

4-4-2_KUTAS_PIZDA_2009tactiC - the best 9.3 tactic for me !

cheers. :)

R.I.P. KUTAS_PIZDA (aka aTHlon), you were a valuable member...

As for tactics, I acctually downloaded it and looked through settings. Never tried it, but should be pretty crap as most sliders are either at 21 or at 0.

Well i have lost one League game all season with it.

And didnt win the league, cause the team who is top, hasn't lost a game :|

What team? Because i looked at the tactic and the settings are awful looking, tried it for a few games and did nothing but gift CCC's to the opposition, once as many as 8 in one match. This was with a top side, Valencia.

Archived