NWCM 01/02 clan has finished, be back for CM4

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nuno Santos:

Is than an application, Jone ? icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, cause this is the wrong forum for that icon_rolleyes.gificon_biggrin.gif

I might think of applying when I have the time again icon_biggrin.gif

Fulham Update

In the last few games of the season we managed to guarantee a European qualification, though to be honest, I was still hoping for CL. Anyway, after those 5 straight defeats in the previous session, things looked nicer this session :

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

29.3.03 Newcastle H Premier Division 5:1 19006 Caniggia 2, Legwinski, Rommedahl, Tomasson

9.4.03 Man Utd A Premier Division 1:4 59103 Legwinski

12.4.03 Liverpool H Premier Division 3:2 18967 Kerr 2, Mendonça

16.4.03 Southampton A Premier Division 1:3 28458 Caniggia

21.4.03 Aston Villa H Premier Division 2:0 18973 Winter, Caniggia

26.4.03 Sheff Wed A Premier Division 2:2 34928 Mendonça, Kerr

5.5.03 Charlton H Premier Division 1:0 20187 Moukoko

18.5.03 Leeds A Premier Division 2:0 35565 Saha, Aguinaga

</pre>

We started trashing Newcastle 5-1, but the game after that it was our turn to be trashed at Old Trafford 1-4. Next one was against Liverpool and what a match we had. We were 1-2 down at 87th minute but we showed what we are made of by scoring a late equalizer at 88th by Mark Kerr and the winning 3-2 at 90th minute by the young dude Mendonça. icon_eek.gif

To prove our inconsistency we travelled to Birmingham to lose with Villa 1-3 but right after that we finished the season in style in the last three matches.

First, a game against whitehart’s Sheff Wed and believe me, this matches between us are starting to be real derbies with adrenaline rolling high. The kid is really hard to beat and though I was twice in advantage his team managed to get away with a 2-2 draw. I’m looking forward for the next battle against the Sheffield boys. icon_wink.gif

Next one was at home against Pavey’s Charlton. That was a really easy game, first because we dominated the match and secondly because he didn’t look very interested in the event, he was just letting the game run and if he’d win it he wouldn’t probably notice it. icon_rolleyes.gif

Final game of the season was against the league runners up, Leeds Utd at Elland Road. My 6th position was safe at this time and I couldn’t get any better than that, so I just put in a team with the players who had less playing time during the season. Saha and Aguinaga were the scorers.

On the transfer market, I’ll be signing Radoslaw Kaluzny soon in a deal with Cottbus. I pay them £ 3M plus Karaliopoulos. Sounds good this deal… icon_biggrin.gif

I’m also buying Taribo West from HL7’s West Ham, he wanted to get rid of him because of his high wages, so I snapped him in exchange for Graham Barrett and Gary Breen, two quality players that can’t get many chances in my squad full of stars.

Next season will be Fulham all over. icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Next season will be Fulham all over. icon_biggrin.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Should read:

Next season is already over for Fulham icon_biggrin.gif

There's a piece of text missing there...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>

Originally posted by Nuno Santos:

Next one was against Liverpool and what a match we had. We were 1-2 down at 87th minute but we showed what we are made of by scoring a late equalizer at 88th by Mark Kerr and the winning 3-2 at 90th minute by the young dude Mendonça. icon_eek.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>And it has nothing to do with being a good or bad manager, because if it was, Samster and Toffee would be out of the clan a long time ago.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Eat **** Sancho Pancho!

DonqueJote will devaste and qonquer icon_biggrin.gif ...btw did you say i was sacked? icon_eek.gificon_biggrin.gif ... ill settle for Portsmouth then icon_frown.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_biggrin.gif

but i do wanna say one thing in this matter.... I STINK! icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by samster:

Tonight? icon_confused.gif

Sure im in! icon_razz.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, Nuno sent out a mail asking everyone if they could play Wednesday or Thursday thinking today was Wednesday icon_biggrin.gificon_confused.gif

BTW, i look forward to seeing you lose you're third job in a row icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Yeah, Nuno sent out a mail asking everyone if they could play Wednesday or Thursday thinking today was Wednesday

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ehh come again?? icon_confused.gif

and yeah i will make it a hat-trick! icon_frown.gificon_wink.gif

Hi everyone,

Looking forward to tonights sessionwhere i hope to start where i left off last night. Couple of signings in the pipeline which i`m keeping under wraps. Btw are we using nwcm in mirc tonight?

Another thing thx for not mentioning my beloved Sunderland Nuno in your end-of-season round-up even though i done the old "harry houdini" rescue act. What a cheek!!! lol

Speak to you all tonight

Steve icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Nice session we just had...We moved one month forward after 4 hours of play. icon_rolleyes.gif . I hope we start the new season before CM4 comes out... icon_biggrin.gif

right i am a bit late with my report i think i am just a lazy gít. Right here i go with my report on how the West Broms of this clan are getting on

This is the Seasons run in from West Brom i can't really be bothered typing to much i am to tired icon_biggrin.gif

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> ================================================================================================

2002/3 Fixtures

================================================================================================

Date Opposition Ven Competition Res Attend Scorers

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

29.3.03 Ipswich H Premier Division 2:0 25264 Roberts, Tiko

7.4.03 Tottenham A Premier Division 1:3 31685 Petrov

12.4.03 Chelsea H Premier Division 2:2 25279 Tiko, Jordão

16.4.03 West Ham A Premier Division 1:1 31024 Thorpe

19.4.03 Newcastle H Premier Division 4:2 25256 Roberts 3 (1 pen), McInnes

27.4.03 Southampton A Premier Division 2:1 32241 Roberts, Tiko

4.5.03 Liverpool H Premier Division 0:2 25282

18.5.03 Man Utd A Premier Division 3:3 65042 Jordão, Petrov, Tiko

</pre>

Right as you can see this was my best session yet as my team started to play some nice football and give the big teams a run for there money icon_biggrin.gif My first game was at home to Ipswich and I knew that 3 points were needed if I was to keep up my dream of finishing in the top half. It was a tough old game against Ipswich with me coming out on top, which delighted me as I kept a clean sheet for a change. Next was a trip to the capital to face a good Spurs side who are looking good in the league icon_biggrin.gif I knew this game was always going to be though and that it proved as I got hammered 3-1 and decided that a change of personnel was needed in the team. Next up was the home game against Chelsea and I was already thinking there was only 1 game that I was going to get points out of in my remaining fixtures. We battled hard and got a well earned point against Chelsea and I was happy to say the least icon_smile.gif Next was to be my last match against a Human manager and I went there thinking I had no chance but the lads were thinking of a win. This was evident in the opening moments when I had a goal ruled out then West Ham went and scored. I then slowly started to get back into the game with the equaliser coming from Thorpe the super sub and and thanx to HL7 for his kind words icon_biggrin.gif Next up was the visit of the dodgy north-easterners Newcastle. I started superbly and I was delighted to go 2-0 up then Newcastle pulled one back I managed to make it 3-1 before they yet again decided not to give up then I added another goal and Newcastle had no answer so I eventually won the game by 4-2 icon_smile.gif Next up was the game that I was expecting points out of and so it proved to be that way. I Started well and went into a 2-0 lead Southampton scored and I was nervy right till the last whistle but we held on to take a deserved win. My last 2 games were going to be important if I was going to get into the Inter toto I would need to win at least one of these games and hope that Sheff Wed were only going to win 1 of there last 2. Well as for the Liverpool Match the shoreline was harsh and I feel that a 2-1 score line would have been much more suited as they were the better team but I had many moments in the match where they were on the rack. The Last game of the season was a visit to Old Trafford and we needed all 3 point is Sheff Wed also won. We started off well going into a 1-0 lead but Man Utd soon got it to 1-1 then to my delight there was a red card and Keane was sent off. I scored the resulting penalty going into a 2-1 the Man Utd scored again to make it 2-2 and on the stroke of half time Man Utd managed to get themselves a dodgy penalty to go in at the break 3-2 up icon_mad.gif We came out in the second half confident that we could win the game and we soon had the score line at 3-3 at this point I took a look at the Sheff Wed game to see they were 2-0 up I was devastated to put it lightly. Then I decided with 15 mins to go that we were going to put on a more attacking formation then with only 5 mins to go I went into ultra attacking trying to break this Man Utd wall. It wasn't enough I as I though Sheff Wed were going to be in the Inter toto cup and possibly the UEFA good luck to John in this inter toto I hope he goes all the way in the UEFA but as Nuno is also in it then I really doubt he will icon_wink.gif

Well that was my report on the final games of the season overall I am delighted with how the season went it was disappointing to miss out on Europe but I will be back next year I hope and I hope to finish higher than I did this season but first of all I need to get safe as I really need to stay in this league.

My Top players this season

Player Played Scored Assisted MOM Average rating

Stilian Petrov 15 2 5 1 8.13

Jason Roberts 41 15 4 4 7.59

Diego Alonso 14(3) 6 3 1 7.59

</pre>

As you can see Petrov has turned out to be my greatest signing and a sneeker human (NUNO) wants him although i am not naming any names icon_biggrin.gif

Well i hope to be in the top half next season although my main priorty is staying in the prem i will be back for more next session i just hope that we can press continue more often icon_biggrin.gif

Well c ya all next time

Kev icon_cool.gif

right i am a bit late with my report i think i am just a lazy gít. Right here i go with my report on how the West Broms of this clan are getting on

This is the Seasons run in from West Brom i can't really be bothered typing to much i am to tired icon_biggrin.gif

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> ================================================================================================

2002/3 Fixtures

================================================================================================

Date Opposition Ven Competition Res Attend Scorers

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

29.3.03 Ipswich H Premier Division 2:0 25264 Roberts, Tiko

7.4.03 Tottenham A Premier Division 1:3 31685 Petrov

12.4.03 Chelsea H Premier Division 2:2 25279 Tiko, Jordão

16.4.03 West Ham A Premier Division 1:1 31024 Thorpe

19.4.03 Newcastle H Premier Division 4:2 25256 Roberts 3 (1 pen), McInnes

27.4.03 Southampton A Premier Division 2:1 32241 Roberts, Tiko

4.5.03 Liverpool H Premier Division 0:2 25282

18.5.03 Man Utd A Premier Division 3:3 65042 Jordão, Petrov, Tiko

</pre>

Right as you can see this was my best session yet as my team started to play some nice football and give the big teams a run for there money icon_biggrin.gif My first game was at home to Ipswich and I knew that 3 points were needed if I was to keep up my dream of finishing in the top half. It was a tough old game against Ipswich with me coming out on top, which delighted me as I kept a clean sheet for a change. Next was a trip to the capital to face a good Spurs side who are looking good in the league icon_biggrin.gif I knew this game was always going to be though and that it proved as I got hammered 3-1 and decided that a change of personnel was needed in the team. Next up was the home game against Chelsea and I was already thinking there was only 1 game that I was going to get points out of in my remaining fixtures. We battled hard and got a well earned point against Chelsea and I was happy to say the least icon_smile.gif Next was to be my last match against a Human manager and I went there thinking I had no chance but the lads were thinking of a win. This was evident in the opening moments when I had a goal ruled out then West Ham went and scored. I then slowly started to get back into the game with the equaliser coming from Thorpe the super sub and and thanx to HL7 for his kind words icon_biggrin.gif Next up was the visit of the dodgy north-easterners Newcastle. I started superbly and I was delighted to go 2-0 up then Newcastle pulled one back I managed to make it 3-1 before they yet again decided not to give up then I added another goal and Newcastle had no answer so I eventually won the game by 4-2 icon_smile.gif Next up was the game that I was expecting points out of and so it proved to be that way. I Started well and went into a 2-0 lead Southampton scored and I was nervy right till the last whistle but we held on to take a deserved win. My last 2 games were going to be important if I was going to get into the Inter toto I would need to win at least one of these games and hope that Sheff Wed were only going to win 1 of there last 2. Well as for the Liverpool Match the shoreline was harsh and I feel that a 2-1 score line would have been much more suited as they were the better team but I had many moments in the match where they were on the rack. The Last game of the season was a visit to Old Trafford and we needed all 3 point is Sheff Wed also won. We started off well going into a 1-0 lead but Man Utd soon got it to 1-1 then to my delight there was a red card and Keane was sent off. I scored the resulting penalty going into a 2-1 the Man Utd scored again to make it 2-2 and on the stroke of half time Man Utd managed to get themselves a dodgy penalty to go in at the break 3-2 up icon_mad.gif We came out in the second half confident that we could win the game and we soon had the score line at 3-3 at this point I took a look at the Sheff Wed game to see they were 2-0 up I was devastated to put it lightly. Then I decided with 15 mins to go that we were going to put on a more attacking formation then with only 5 mins to go I went into ultra attacking trying to break this Man Utd wall. It wasn't enough I as I though Sheff Wed were going to be in the Inter toto cup and possibly the UEFA good luck to John in this inter toto I hope he goes all the way in the UEFA but as Nuno is also in it then I really doubt he will icon_wink.gif

Well that was my report on the final games of the season overall I am delighted with how the season went it was disappointing to miss out on Europe but I will be back next year I hope and I hope to finish higher than I did this season but first of all I need to get safe as I really need to stay in this league.

</pre>

As you can see Petrov has turned out to be my greatest signing and a sneeky human (NUNO) wants him although i am not naming any names icon_biggrin.gif

Well i hope to be in the top half next season although my main priorty is staying in the prem i will be back for more next session i just hope that we can press continue more often icon_biggrin.gif

Well c ya all next time

Kev icon_cool.gif

that has gone very very wrong this should also have gone with it (please let this work)

</pre>

As you can see Petrov has turned out to be my greatest signing and a sneeky human (NUNO) wants him although i am not naming any names icon_biggrin.gif

Well c ya all next time

Kev icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nuno Santos:

you shall not post updates after 2nd beer icon_rolleyes.gificon_biggrin.gificon_confused.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol!!

have a look what i did on Paves post i am terrible i must be too tired after playing football today

oh well better get some rest (praying this post has gone ok) icon_biggrin.gif

Kev icon_cool.gif

Now I’m starting to be worried about this game there’s this newbie who joined the clan without permission he’s some kind of hacker who got into my pc and found out the ip thingy he joined as Middlesborough manager and he’s a lunatic oh boy he thinks I’m a tiny brown furry dog wtf the man must be out of his mind always swearing all the time and telling ppl to feck off he's also after my best players he tried to poach a defender he’s from egypt and lucky thing is the man is really devoted to his god which by the way it’s me he makes his prayers heading the craven cottage. There’s also a Scottish blond good looking guy who thinks he is sexy ffs he looks like my ten yr old young brother he can’t even buy his own lager how the feck can he jump on any chick, not forgetting that Swedish ***** he farts all the time and he plays the game with his pink skirt and can’t say an understandable sentence but what the hell this is getting worse since the mail man joined the clan he’s an ancient man who delivers the mail my Russian friend hasn’t still received the porto wine bottle I wonder why maybe because some bold guy drunk it on its way to the Urals.

*sits back listening to the syrens*

Hi everyone

Just wondering if you played last night or what. Didn`t see Nuno`s email till today icon_frown.gif . Anyway i was a little bit the worse for wear after our brilliant result against Argentina icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Looking forward to our next session icon_razz.gif

Later icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Scottish blond good looking guy who thinks he is sexy ffs he looks like my ten yr old young brother he can’t even buy his own lager how the feck can he jump on any chick

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So you agree then icon_razz.gificon_cool.gif

And who said I can't buy my own lager, oh the wonders of a fake ID icon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gif

Do you have any spaces available for a reliable ex member of UCMIG2? Abesnt for a week only to find that everything had gone to pot. I am very reliable, on time and a worthy opponent. Just when things were looking up for me. Anyway, your group seems to be doing very well and is very reliable. Unfortunately I only have 56k (AOL). I am interested and if you are too, you can email me at Cbazzabowen@aol.com I am looking forward to hearing for you.

Name: Carl

Team: MAN UTD or WALSALL

Availbilty : mon to sat 7pm till 11:30pm and all day sunday

i`d love to join a championship manager 01/02 clan and play against others but havnt a clue how so would be gratfull if any1 could help cheers.

Well well well, I've been 24 hours away from these boards due to tech problems and look what this thread turned into... icon_rolleyes.gif

SHOCKING NEWS AT NaTIONS WIDE CLAN !!! icon_eek.gif

West Ham's manager Michael Gormley went on holiday last session and apparently forgot to set his holiday mode to not sell any players. Next time he joins the game he'll find that Bobby Petta is no longer a player of his squad. Latest news confirm that the Dutch international was sold to Arsenal by Gormley's assistant for a bargain of £ 6.5. icon_eek.gif

The other clan members are curious to know Michael's opinion about these recent events. icon_biggrin.gif

I decided to make a new webbie as Alex hasn't updated it for a "while" icon_rolleyes.gificon_biggrin.gif . I didn't do this to get any glory or anything, just to keep people interested updated on what is happening in the game. Feel free to visit it and to make comments about it icon_smile.gif

The webbie

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TheToffeeman:

Jonathan, sorry if I forced you into making a new webbie (btw it's cool icon_smile.gif ). I just want to wish you good luck icon_smile.gif.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks! icon_smile.gif Btw, it took me a whole 90 minutes to make the site so it didn't take mych work, it is the updating that takes time and you know it apparently icon_wink.gif

Excellent website Jonathan wish I knew how to do stuff like that.

As Nuno said my achievements at Sheffield Wednesday seem to have gone unnoticed as far, isnt it 200pts for FA Cup runners up icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>From the website:

Steven Lawson Sunderland 25 FA runners up <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Keep up the good work, Jone icon_rolleyes.gificon_confused.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by whitehart:

Oh and im not manager of WBA I would never buy players so lackluster and talentless icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol Cheers John i knew you wanted my players all along icon_biggrin.gif As for the website it is cool KUTGW Jone please tell me you were joking when u said that we had the same sense of humour icon_wink.gif

Kev icon_cool.gif

hi all sorry about tonight got dragged away and the mIRC wasn't working icon_mad.gif how did it go after i went i hope it was all ok and you got a good way through the pre season

Cheers

Kev icon_cool.gif

Archived