FM All-Nighter Monday

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just lost 1-0 away to AC Milan. Very happy with the way we played. Considering my Bolton side is the same as real life except for a couple of players.

Unlucky there...mind you, I'm sure some teams bigger than Bolton will lose by a lot more than that at their ground:thup:

Yeah true mate. The goal Pato scored was a lovely goal so i have no complaints. Vidal more then held his own against Kaka played really well. Billy Sharp once again looks a threat for me glad to have him back.

You conceded!!! Rubbish result 5-1 away from home cor, sack him!!! ;)

Sounds to me like the fans put too much emphasis on your team keeping a clean sheet.

Well they were pleased with the 3-0 because of the amount of chances :cool:

Oh mate dont lose to them!!! Cant stand em. Hows your season going? What about your season to Slipknot?

What times everybody staying on till tonite?

Not much longer

Hmm am thinking of starting a game on FM 07, might do an all-nighter. Got some pro plus somewhere hehe.

Can't decide which team to be, i know i want to be a team challenging for promotion in Championship or League 1.

Btw i have an update for this season, any suggestions?

Which team are you mate?

I'm 6th in the league on boxing day.

A Zat Knight own goal and a Fabregas goal to give me a 2-0 win over sunderland has just pulled me out of a 4 game streak with no win.

Got Zenit in the first knockout round of the Champions league to come up. Got knocked out of the League cup by leeds in a penalty shootout because I played kids.

What about your season to Slipknot?

My team are flying atm mate...in Serie A played 9 won 8, drawn 0, lost 1(away to Juventus 1-0), scored 22, conceded 5. Top by 4 points.

In the CL, played 3 won 3, scored 5, conceded 1. Top by 3 points:thup:

Wow sounds like the title is on its way to the San Siro but to AC not Inter ;)

Geovannis has been quality for me mate. Going well, teams not used to all these games so getting very tired during a game. One of my players went to a condition of 47%. Jozy Alitorde hasnt really shown me anything since coming on loan which is a shame.

Think my tactic has been found out, time to create a new one. It's best creating one to suit your players right?

Yes then you will get the best outa them and the formation good luck.

Just drew 1-1 away at Man City fantastic result for considering my Bolton side, I have spent 16mil over 2 season and they have spent over 200 million.

I'm thinking of staying, i don't know though, btw can you recommend me a striker to form a partnership with Pato in my A.C.Milan game? I'm in the end of 2nd season and I'm thinking to play with 2 upfront. I'm thinking of Vela, Aguero, Benzema etc. but i can't decide.

Wow sounds like the title is on its way to the San Siro but to AC not Inter ;) quote]

Well it is still very early in the season and I ain't counting my chickens yet, if my tactic gets cracked by the ai I could be in big trouble, surprised to hear that Altidore ain't working out for you, might just need a bit of time to get used to your system, style of play. I'm having a similar problem at the mo with Messi, he's not playing half as well as I know he can, I'm sure they'll both come good in the end though:thup:

Going well mate. Played 6 games in the league and im 6th. Played 2 uefa cup games, lost to ac milan 1-0 and beat grasshopper 3-1. Beat Hull in the league cup 3rd round 1-0. I will be playing Villa in the next round at home. Have a lot of games close togeather so will be a test to see how i cope but im earning so much money playing in europe.

Hows Hibs going for you fella?

I'm thinking of staying, i don't know though, btw can you recommend me a striker to form a partnership with Pato in my A.C.Milan game? I'm in the end of 2nd season and I'm thinking to play with 2 upfront. I'm thinking of Vela, Aguero, Benzema etc. but i can't decide.

Defo get Benzema mate, I've got him and Pato up front for Milan in my game, using Pato as the 'fast' striker amd Benzema as the Target man...they're a lethal combo:thup:

How many did they score?

Last season Benzema scored 12 and got 8 assists in 21 league games from January to May. This season 6 goals and 5 assists from 5 starts and 2 sub appearences

Pato last season 13 goals and 8 assists from 27 league appearences. This season he's been injured and has only played 3 games in the league getting 1 assist so far, also came off the bench to score in CL on his return from injury.

Slipknot i decided to stick with Altidore and am signing him for 4.5mil as i thought that deal wouldnt come around again.

In the long term that should be a real bargain:thup:

Thnx for the info Slipknot!

No probs, any other positions you need filling just let me know;)

Archived