I just found mum's dildo

come_on_poolies

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Father Senegal:

The RR is rubbish tbh

Can it roll over afterwards, fart and start snoring.

Can it f*ck icon13.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>icon_biggrin.gif Exactly

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> The RR is rubbish tbh

Can it f*ck <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

quality best thread in the topic icon14.gif

though personally my shag partner (wont call her my lass as its just a bit of fun) prefers a glass dildo as it can be heated up or put in freezer safely to give different sensations with temperature.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by merry_miller:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> The RR is rubbish tbh

Can it f*ck <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

quality best thread in the topic icon14.gif

though personally my shag partner (wont call her my lass as its just a bit of fun) prefers a glass dildo as it can be heated up or put in freezer safely to give different sensations with temperature. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by merry_miller:

it can be heated up or put in freezer safely to give different sensations with temperature. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

noone tried the ice cube trick, works a treat both both her and meicon_biggrin.gif

though personally my shag partner (wont call her my lass as its just a bit of fun) prefers a glass dildo as it can be heated up or put in freezer safely to give different sensations with temperature. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and afterwards you can put a bulb in it and use it as a handy bedside lamp icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by smudge17:

some extremely hot girl at college keeps asking me to buy her a vibrator, but with the promise that i can watch/help her use it, it'd be fair to say i'm tempted but i refuse out of sheer principle. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You IDIOT! icon_wink.gif

but try microwaving an ice cube it won't quite have the same affect as microwaving a glass dildo ....... even one in fhm (think it were fhm anyway- uk edition) shaped like a shoe for the fashion concious woman

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TommyBhoy:

it can be heated up or put in freezer safely to give different sensations with temperature. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

noone tried the ice cube trick, works a treat both both her and meicon_biggrin.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Icecubes are fairly un-sanitary and far too cold to the point of numbing.

Everyone has tried the ice cube trick, its normally disappointing.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cesc Fabregas The Phenom:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by neilpurvis:

Try having a big kn0b so you won't need a dildo. icon14.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Having both, she'll love you for life icon14.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and if you have neither? icon_frown.gif

Dildo nothing to do with Kn0b size its sommat to give her when i want to go the pub on a weekend and watch the footie <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What's wrong with ironing? icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by neilpurvis:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cesc Fabregas The Phenom:

Try having a big kn0b so you won't need a dildo. icon14.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Having both, she'll love you for life icon14.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and if you have neither? icon_frown.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can't help you I'm afraid. I have no idea what it feels like to have neither. icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> What's wrong with ironing? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I might actually want some sex at some point in the week icon_razz.gif

and plus buying em a new toy every so often cheaper than giving em ya credit card to go shopping with whilst your at the pub/ football

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by that's life:

I bet she's using it,at this moment in time while your reading all these replies icon_biggrin.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No shes not, shes got the painters in atm icon_frown.gifWhat are they doing painting it a different colour,so you won't recognize it,the next time your looking icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by that's life:

I bet she's using it,at this moment in time while your reading all these replies icon_biggrin.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No shes not, shes got the painters in atm icon_frown.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>What are they doing painting it a different colour,so you won't recognize it,the next time your looking icon_biggrin.gif

She has the painters in eh? icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by smudge17:

some extremely hot girl at college keeps asking me to buy her a vibrator, but with the promise that i can watch/help her use it, it'd be fair to say i'm tempted but i refuse out of sheer principle. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

just get her a cucumber, they cost about a quid and you can eat it afterwards icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gonch19:

just get her a cucumber, they cost about a quid and you can eat it afterwards icon14.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just make sure no 'chocolate' is on it icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bliss Seeker:

my girlfriend threw away her Vibrators the other day. Told me she doesn't need them anymore now that she has me.

i'm not sure whether to be happy or worried... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> where the f*ck have you been?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bliss Seeker:

my girlfriend threw away her Vibrators the other day. Told me she doesn't need them anymore now that she has me.

i'm not sure whether to be happy or worried... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're going to be sore boy! But it's a nice kind of pain!!!

i'm not sure whether to be happy or worried... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> where the f*ck have you been? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ohh I've found love. not much need for the company of otf anymore.

...sadly icon_frown.gif

What principle?? Gay'ish??

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mister Flea:

What principle?? Gay'ish?? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good lawd icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kris:

Actually the "rampant rabbit" is **** apparently.

hth. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lies, I know of a Jersey woman who has got through about 5 of them, shes on the duluxe model now, well not right now but you get my drift..............

While we're on the subject of ruudy things. Do you ever cum in your girlie's mouth? I can't bring my self to do it, i don't think i'd be able to snog her again if i did.

icon_smile.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

erm, it doesnt stay in there forever you know, and anyway a lot of women like to kiss straight after you've come in their mouth, to share the joy. You should try it, tastes a bit like chicken.

While we're on the subject of ruudy things. Do you ever cum in your girlie's mouth? I can't bring my self to do it, i don't think i'd be able to snog her again if i did.

icon_smile.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you ever 'go south' on your girlie? I guess you don't......

Archived