Cristiano Ronaldo

Hope this is right forum, hope it can be moved if not.

I am really unsure of what tactic, well i suppose personal instructions i should use to get the goalscoring ability out of ronaldo, isee people saying they get him on 7.8 at the end of the season and player of the year, but i cant seem to get him to score more than 10 and get a lowly 7.

Any ideas on how to play him would be very much appreciated.

p.s

i play a flat 4-4-2 with forward runs on the wings and wing backs.

cheers

Trying to rile up mancs on a footy manager forum, how clever.

Anyway, I gave him a Free role, tried training him gets forward whenever possible and another ppm that says something like shoots from distance, RWB,TTB often, Crossing on mixed.

As one of those links says, pushing up the fullback is a good way to make the winger cut inside. It's working fairly well now, but I haven't perfected it.

Actually ive supported manchester united since i was 4 (1992) so i would hardly call myself a glory supporter or anything likewise. I want to play as my favourite team and i don't understand why i am being attacked for it?! Its ridiculous mate and i came here to ask a question about getting the best out of a player not to have you going off topic with a unprevoked comment.

i played him for 3 seasons in a flat 4-4-2 and managed to get him to score around 25-30 goals a season,

i played him on the left hand side as one of his ppms "run with ball down the right" conflicts him cutting in

gave him around 15 CF and Cross ball rarley with cross aim mixed got him to swap with one the strikers from time to time

also the key to getting your wingers to cut in is the fullbacks i had Evra at left back who had an attacking mentality and cross ball often from byline and with forward runs often and low CF around 5-6

i played at meduim width about 11-12

he would always score some really nice goals where he would run to the byline cut inside take on 3-4 defenders and the goalie and score... brilliant :)

Archived