Countries to Scout?

dannyfc

Ive found that northen ireland and ireland have great talent usually one or two every season when i get on my comp i'll upload a few screens of the players ive brought. One micheal moore, is aweasome, like prem quality! i got hjim on a free when i was in league 1 in my second season with mk dons. now ive just won the championship and hes my main man.

Germany is also a great place to scoput. Ive found alot of yound and great prospects. but they are a bit more difficult to sign but i got one named daniel brode a CB with great attributes. Hes wanted by everyone but he wants to stay! Good times!!! I'll upload some screens tonight!

Ive found that northen ireland and ireland have great talent usually one or two every season when i get on my comp i'll upload a few screens of the players ive brought. One micheal moore, is aweasome, like prem quality! i got hjim on a free when i was in league 1 in my second season with mk dons. now ive just won the championship and hes my main man.

I'll agree with you there, I bought a young 19 yr old N.Irish target man for £75k (could have got him for £35k 6 months before but he joined Bohemians), his values now £750k and he's developing quickly. Should be able to hold his own once I reach the Premiership.

Just a question regarding nu-gens...

My PC will only run the game with three active nations loaded and on a large database (as a maximum...)

So if I load England, Germany & France (as the active leagues) on a large database, can I expect to get some quality nu-gens outside of those leagues, i.e. from Eastern Europe & Africa as the game goes along? I mean, is there any point scouting for youth players across Europe after the first season, considering I can only run 3 nations on a large database?

This may be a stupid question, but when I was with Chelsea, I was able to send scouts to around 20 or so individual countries, but in my current game with Southampton, with the same number of scouts and a decent amount of money and being in the premier league, I can only send my scouts to 11 or 12 countries. Countries like Serbia, Croatia, Denmark, Norway and others aren't an option. How do I increase the number of individual countries I can scout?

Archived