But why take the p--s out my son cos he can't spell that well?

He's got to the stage now where he is scared to post cos people are taking the p--s.No need fo it.

My turn to be picky seeing as you decided to do it. No need fo it? fo??????

Oxford11 it is sad that your son is now scared to post but as people have said he has been repeating a lot of threads and the spelling shouldn't really be an issue when errors come up with a red line under them. If he needs help why don't you write the question for him and then i'm sure people will be happy to help him out.

Oxford11 it is sad that your son is now scared to post but as people have said he has been repeating a lot of threads and the spelling shouldn't really be an issue when errors come up with a red line under them. If he needs help why don't you write the question for him and then i'm sure people will be happy to help him out.

Thanks but he want's do it for himself

If wolves go up which i don't think there will cos they will mess up in the play off's they will go straight back down only way there are up the top at the moment is with loans (Chelsea say no more)

My last point

We have 2 Loans - A crappy Chesterfield keeper and Micheal Mancienne, The keeper is a Sub - and Mancienne is quality with Stearman, But without Mancienne we are quality, We have Craddock, Collins, Ward - On loan to Watford

Also, not sure why you are calling me a kid, Im sure judging by your actions in this thread im more mature.

but you was the one who was saying my posts and threads and spelling was crap so i dont know why you are saying ok then

The point is mate, he's right, but he should have been more tactful in saying so. Since he did, you've improved loads (just look at the one I'm quoting), keep it up :)

I did not notice in the third "Seson" there were not many players to buy..

And why did i say Okay Then? Hmm i wonder why. Because i was trying to end the thread. - and yes, i know i said your posts and spellings were crap, because they were..

----------RANT OVER-----------

If you were trying to end it then you wouldnt of said the end bit,thats just going to start it all back up again:thdn:

Archived