FM25 Hardware upgrading.

On 18/04/2024 at 23:40, Bannside of Killowen said:

For the up-and-coming FM25 what will the recommended spec be to run all leagues, someone at SI/FM please let me know 

You're not going to get the information you want because it doesn't yet exist in the public domain. However, if you list what you currently have in your computer, people could suggest upgrades for it.

5 hours ago, MichaelNevo said:

You're not going to get the information you want because it doesn't yet exist in the public domain. However, if you list what you currently have in your computer, people could suggest upgrades for it.

@Bannside of Killowen You're obviously keen like many of us. What a far more pleasant & helpful reply from @MichaelNevo rather than one you received from a regular passive aggressive poster

Even internally I doubt there is known minimum yet for release. A big part will depend on optimisation in the final stages. SI have done some fantastic optimisation on fm23 and 24 though with Unity things may vary a bit. 

13 hours ago, Brodie21 said:

@Bannside of Killowen You're obviously keen like many of us. What a far more pleasant & helpful reply from @MichaelNevo rather than one you received from a regular passive aggressive poster

I take it that was aimed at me, why you consider me a "regular passive aggressive poster" I have no idea, my apologies if I have upset you.

25 minutes ago, starbugg said:

I take it that was aimed at me, why you consider me a "regular passive aggressive poster" I have no idea, my apologies if I have upset you.

It was most definitely not aimed at you. Please accept my apologies for you feeling that. Yours was a comical post that I found amusing. 

16 hours ago, Brodie21 said:

Some people just have a chip on their shoulder, treat people with kindness and you might receive the same back, that's how I think anyway. I'm actually curious to know what he's running.

I wouldn't imagine there would be too many changes in that regard.  They've said in the past that people would be surprised at the sort of systems people try and run the game on, so unless they absolutely have to do so, it wouldn't make sense for them to lop off part of what is already a pretty niche market.

8 hours ago, forameuss said:

I wouldn't imagine there would be too many changes in that regard.  They've said in the past that people would be surprised at the sort of systems people try and run the game on, so unless they absolutely have to do so, it wouldn't make sense for them to lop off part of what is already a pretty niche market.

IMHO, they have to take such a decision; like DICE did after Bad Company 2.

14 hours ago, fc.cadoni said:

IMHO, they have to take such a decision; like DICE did after Bad Company 2.

Which they could do safe in the knowledge that it's a Battlefield game with a built-in enormous market.  It's nowhere near as niche a product as FM is, which is likely a big part of why they've historically been very careful to cater for lower systems.

I'm not saying that's what they're going to do, I've no idea, but I don't think it's anywhere near as simple as just waving that problem away and saying they have to do it.  I doubt there is going to be some big silent group of people waiting to buy FM to replace the people they'd potentially lose with such a move.