[FM24] The Lobanovskyi Legacy

Carambau

spacer.png

THE LOBANOVSKYI LEGACY

July 2023

Joe Baxter is back with a new mission:

To help Dynamo Kyiv to its former glory which they enjoyed under beloved ex-manager and known master tactician Valery Lobanovskyi and legendary player Oleg Blokhin.

They won the Cup Winners Cup in 1975 and in 1986.

THE TEAM

Goalkeepers

spacer.png

Bushchan is also Ukraine´s number one so no questions here.

Defense

spacer.png

Popov, Syrota and Tymchyk all are current Ukraine internationals, while Diachuk, Brazhko and Vivcharenko are all U21 national team regulars.

Midfield

spacer.png

Sadly, one of the best players, playmaker Shaparenko is currently out injured for 6 months. Of course we all remember Andriy Yarmolenko from his stints at Dortmund and West Ham. He might be 33 already but he is still a force to be reckoned with. Nazar Voloshyn is our brightest talent here, the left winger has bags of potential for sure. Youngsters Tsarenko and Vanat both are not far behind when it comes to talent.

Attack

spacer.png

This seems the weakest part of the team. The strikers all are pretty young and inexperienced. But they got talent.

TACTICS

spacer.png

We will go with this tactic most of the time.

THE STADIUM

spacer.png

Hopefully we can expand it in the future as it seems a bit small for our future tasks.

THE FANS

spacer.png

They will be essential for our success.

Edited by Carambau

• Carambau changed the title to [FM24] The Lobanovskyi Legacy
Posted (edited)

spacer.png

THE LOBANOVSKYI LEGACY

September 2023

Results

spacer.png

The season has finally started after a great pre-season. And it looked like we were able to carry our pre-season form with us, only drawing 2 games and winning the rest. The most important thing though is that we made it to the Europa Conference League Group Stage after defeating Hearts of Scotland and AGF of Denmark in the qualfying rounds. 

League Table

spacer.png

3 teams at the top with 14 points but we are only starting. And Yarmolenko among the top scorers.

Europe

spacer.png

This is our group. Fiorentina and Besiktas are strong teams, thats for sure. What about Partizani? We should be able to finish above them.

Edited by Carambau

Posted (edited)

spacer.png

THE LOBANOVSKYI LEGACY

November 2023

Results

spacer.png

Here come the first defeats! And the very first one was a very important one - we are out of the Ukrainian Cup after losing to Karpaty in the quarter finals. This should not have happened but it did somehow and the board will not be pleased about that. Apart from that, we did pretty well in the League and in Europe too. The loss at home against Polissia was absolutely unnecessary as we were dominating the whole game and they countered us twice. In Europe, we had the most entertaining games: We drew 4-4 in our first game against Fiorentina with them scoring the seemingly winner in the 4th minute of stoppage time but right from the kick off we hit back and scored to secure a vital draw. We made short work of Partizani at home and then had quite some respect of the cauldron in Istanbul when we went to Besiktas. But somehow we won 7-0 there... Nothing happened in the first 30 minutes but then we scored and they **** their pants it seemed. In the end we had 25 shots and they had ONE. And that one wasn´t even on goal. Crazy. 

League Table

spacer.png

It seems this season will be a battle of three.

Europe

spacer.png

We got 7 points after 3 games but still we can go out easily if we don´t concentrate.

Edited by Carambau

Posted (edited)

spacer.png

THE LOBANOVSKYI LEGACY

January 2024

Results

spacer.png

Goals Goals Goals you might say, but we still drew 3 times and lost one game. We managed a draw against Shakhtar despite being one man down for most of the match so I won´t complain. We also were not able to beat lowly Minaj - this was an awful performance and I made sure the lads knew that after the game. Looks like it work as we won the following 3 games with ease. Europe looked in danger after only drawing with Besiktas and losing to Fiorentina, both times at home. But then we won the last group game against Partizani and went through to the next round.

League Table

spacer.png

Zorya lost a little bit but they are still there. Half a season is over, now we have a winter break until february.

Europe

spacer.png

Damn that was tight! But in the end we managed and will play AEK Athens in the next round.

Edited by Carambau

Posted (edited)

spacer.png

THE LOBANOVSKYI LEGACY

February 2024

Transfers

spacer.png

We got rid of some deadwood and non-ukraine players as I want the club to sign only Ukrainians players from the former USSR states (excluding Russia and Belarus for obvious reasons).

News

spacer.png

Silva´s win came as a surprise.

Edited by Carambau

4 hours ago, SixPointer said:

Great save idea. Do you have plans to tactically emulate the great man?

Hey nice to have you here :) I did not really think of that too much yet as I am using a tactic that just "works" up to now but I am really considering this now.

And after some googling I found something that sounds interesting to try for next season! Thank you for the inspiration, mate :)  

Posted (edited)

spacer.png

THE LOBANOVSKYI LEGACY

April 2024

Results

spacer.png

This has been the most impressive couple of months yet. We won ALL our League games and disposed of AEK and BATE in the Europa Conference League. We scored a lot too, for example against BATE in the first leg when we scored 3 goals in 4 minutes just before half time. But the most important win has been against rivals Shakhtar. We sent them home 4-0 with yet another Yarmolenko brace. This could prove a crucial win for us.

League Table

spacer.png

Looks like Zorya is out of the title race.

Europe

spacer.png

We will play Leverkusen in the quarter finals now.

Youth Intake

spacer.png

The year brought an excellent intake but I am not sure because the best players Baranovskyi and Levchenko are AMCs and usually I don´t use those positions in my tactics. 

Edited by Carambau

Posted (edited)

spacer.png

THE LOBANOVSKYI LEGACY

June 2024

Results

spacer.png

We finished the domestic season in style with 8 wins in a row. In the Europa Conference League however, Leverkusen proved too strong for us. At least we went out against the future winner of the competition.

League Table

spacer.png

In the end we finished 8 points ahead of Shakhtar. Supriaha scored the most goals and Yarmolenko provided the most assists. Shakhtar´s Sudakov won the Player Of The Season award though.

Season Stats

spacer.png

It is safe to say that Yarmolenko was our best player last season. Shaparenko showed what he is capable off but he barely played half a season and injured his cruciate ligaments in april again so he will be out for another 6 months at best. If wonder if we will ever be seeing him play fully fit. Supriaha was the Leagues topscorer but I am not sure if he really is that good as it seemed he played over his ability this season. He will have to prove himself again next season. Youngster Vanat played mostly as a winger last season but was able to score 23 goals which made him our Young Player Of The Season. Veteran winger Karavaiev did well too with double figures in goals and assists. Popov and Syrota held our defense together at the back nicely and Bushchan started every single game.

Europe

Inter won the Champions League and Liverpool won the Europa League.

Edited by Carambau

15 hours ago, Carambau said:

Hey nice to have you here :) I did not really think of that too much yet as I am using a tactic that just "works" up to now but I am really considering this now.

And after some googling I found something that sounds interesting to try for next season! Thank you for the inspiration, mate :)  

Love it!

Excellent season - hurts a bit less when you get knocked out of a competition by the eventual winners. A bit less...

14 hours ago, Carambau said:

I don´t use those positions in my tactics

Young AMCs can often be retrained to playmakers, mezzalas or wingers, so don't write them off too soon.

I was born in Ukraine and I am so happy to see someone have a story with a team from Ukraine!

Will follow and good job on the first season.

How come you gave no game time to Neshcheret though? He has good potential to become number 1 next unless you're planning to bring Lunin in eventually.

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, warlock said:

Excellent season - hurts a bit less when you get knocked out of a competition by the eventual winners. A bit less...

Young AMCs can often be retrained to playmakers, mezzalas or wingers, so don't write them off too soon.

I will be looking into that for sure :) 

10 hours ago, Hootieleece said:

Another Update to follow......

Soon :D

6 hours ago, ChrisWilson said:

I was born in Ukraine and I am so happy to see someone have a story with a team from Ukraine!

Will follow and good job on the first season.

How come you gave no game time to Neshcheret though? He has good potential to become number 1 next unless you're planning to bring Lunin in eventually.

привет and welcome to the thread  

Thing is, Neshcheret was injured quite often... I originally planned to play him in the Ukrainian cup but as we went out early this wasnt an option anymore. He will get his chance next season.

Edited by Carambau

Posted (edited)

spacer.png

THE LOBANOVSKYI LEGACY

July 2024

Transfers

spacer.png

We sadly lost talented winger Vanat to Lyon for 14.25M, we really wanted to keep and develop him but he was keen on the move and so we let him go. Then we went on to sell right back Tymchyk to Granada for 4.3M and winger Karavaiev to Cadiz for 1.4M. True to our transfer policy to only buy players from the former USSR states (except Russia and Belarus for obvious reasons), we sold or loaned out most of our players from non-USSR nations. The rest were loans for match practice for our younger players.

spacer.png

We definitely had to improve our attack and brought in Georgian international striker Giorgi Kvilitaia, who scored 18 goals in 34 games last season for APOEL, for free. We signed another striker in Daniel Kivinda (11 goals in 25 games last season for Dnipro-1) for 6.25M and bolstered our central midfield with Oleksandr Pikhalionok, also from Dnipro. For only 6M, he was a real bargain. As a reaction to the long-term injury of Popov, who will be sidelined for at least 6 months, we bought young central defender Yevhen Pavliuk. Also new in the first team is Giorgi Tsitaishvili who is back from his loan spell at Dinamo Batumi.

THE TEAM

Goalkeepers

spacer.png

Bushchan is of course still our number one, but our fan @ChrisWilson rightly reminded us of Neshcheret´s potential so he will get his chance in the cup games.

Defense

spacer.png

Popov will be out until November at least with damaged cruciate ligaments, so Diachuk and Pavliuk will have to step up. 

Midfield

spacer.png

Shaparenko is AGAIN out of the first half of the season, AGAIN with damaged cruciate ligaments. Fortunately we got Pikhalionok now. And Tsitaishvili offers more options on the wings.

Attack

spacer.png

Kvilitaia improves our quality in attack. Last season´s topscorer Supriaha will have to battle with the other new signing Kivinda for the place beside Kvilitaia.

TACTICS

spacer.png

I tweaked the featured tactic from FMEadster a bit, pushing the wingers up more.

Edited by Carambau

Posted (edited)

spacer.png

THE LOBANOVSKYI LEGACY

September 2024

Results

spacer.png

It took some time to get used to the new tactic but it improved with every game and when the League started we were in great shape, scoring 11 goals in the first 2 games. The Supercup final against Shakhtar was a much tighter affair but thanks to their red card and a goal in the 6th minute of stoppage time we prevailed. More good news: We managed to qualify for the CL League Phase after defeating Norways Bodo/Glimt over 2 legs.

League Table

spacer.png

The perfect start. Kvilitaia seems a great new signing.

Europe

spacer.png

These are our League Phase opponents. Hard to make a prediction. And... Augsburg of all teams?? What are THEY doing in the Champions League ffs!!?

Olympic Games 2024

spacer.png

Fantastic to see the Ukrainian team reach the final. 

Edited by Carambau

Posted (edited)

spacer.png

THE LOBANOVSKYI LEGACY

November 2024

Results

spacer.png

We continued our winning ways in the League and reached the semi finals in the Cup. It was a different story in Europe, where we lost 2 times and were not even able to beat Augsburg! Alas, you can´t have it all I guess...

spacer.png

This is our injury list mid-october. Buialski, Shaparenko, Popov are out with long-term injuries. 

League Table

spacer.png

If we keep this up, this could become a record season.

Europe

spacer.png

A very bad start. Even Augsburg is ahead of us!!

Edited by Carambau

Posted (edited)

spacer.png

THE LOBANOVSKYI LEGACY

February 2025

Results

spacer.png

There goes our unbeaten season. Chornomorets were not the better team but thats football. They struck us on the counter two times. We made up for the defeat 3 days later when we held mighty Real Madrid with a 2-2 draw. We continued to dominate the League, it seems the defeat was just a minor flaw. A nice win against Partizan reivived our Champions League hopes again and we gathered 4 more points in the following 2 CL matches. Inter destroyed us in the last group game though.

League Table

spacer.png

We are seven points ahead of our rivals.

Europe

spacer.png

Guess what! We made it into the Knockout playoff rounds! It couldn´t have been tighter. One goal saved us.

spacer.png

This is going to be tough.

News

spacer.png

A nice surprise. 

Edited by Carambau

Posted (edited)

spacer.png

THE LOBANOVSKYI LEGACY

April 2025

Results

spacer.png

Our pace seemed to have slowed down a bit. We did not realistically expect to win the tie vs Bayern of course, but the 1-6 defeat felt pretty harsh, especially as we showed a wonderful performance in the 1st leg , which brought back memories of the legendary 3-3 between both clubs when Legend Shevchenko was still playing for Dynamo. We somehow had our revenge afterwards on our next opponent, Inhulets, but this was followed by just 2 draws and a narrow win against Rukh at home. And now Yarmolenko got injured for around 3 weeks.

League Table

spacer.png

The title race is on! Shakhtar were relentless in their chase and narrowed the gap to only 3 points now. Eight games to go. And with an Injury List like that, this is gonna be very hard for us.

Youth Intake

spacer.png

A good intake this year. Datsenko is the top talent this time.

Edited by Carambau

spacer.png

THE LOBANOVSKYI LEGACY

June 2025

Results

spacer.png

We made sure the title is ours when we beat Shakhtar 3-2. From then on we could afford losing to Kharkiv and only drawing with Vorskla. More humiliation for Shakhtar came in the Cup final, which we dominated. And all this with a totally packed injury list. The bench players did well.

League Table

spacer.png

We defended the title successfully. Shakhtar ran out of steam in the end and so the gap widened to 8 points. New striker Kvilitaia instantly became the league´s topscorer. Even more impressive are the 16 assists by our right back Kravchenko. Fellow new signing Kivinda was voted Young Player of the Year, while Kvilitaia won the Player of the Year award ahead of Yarmolenko and Kravchenko.

Europe

Chelsea won the Champions League while Newcastle won the Europa League. Villareal won the ECL.

Season Stats

spacer.png

Right Back Kravchenko with a total of 19 assists, what a performance! Yarmolenko and Kabaiev with double figures both in goals and assists. Player of the season of course was our new signing Giorgi Kvilitaia with a massive 31 goals. Keeper Neshcheret got his chances and he really did well during those games. Next season will be an open battle for the Number One between our 2 goalkeepers.

Club News

spacer.png

Now they blame ME??? I kept asking them regularly to improve the youth facilities and increase the youth recruitment as money wasn´t a problem and they declined EVERY ****ING TIME!!!

Edited by Carambau

spacer.png

THE LOBANOVSKYI LEGACY

July 2025

Transfers

spacer.png

Our keeper Bushchan has signed for Leeds, he would not stay whatever I tried. Same goes for big talents Brazkho and Tsarenko. At least we could negotiate a loan deal with Norwich for the latter so we will have one more season with him. The loan of Supriaha might surprise a bit, but I always found him an unnerving factor in the team, the bad apple. He always reacted badly to team talks, no matter what was the subject. So he had to leave. The rest are the usual loans for match practice and cutting off deadwood.

spacer.png

We were not very active in this transfer window but then again we didn´t have to. We had to find a new backup keeper though and therefore signed Estonian international Igonen who fits the bill perfectly. Armenian international winger Babayan provides pace on the wing, same as Buletsa who we signed back after we let him go a year ago. Sapuha bolsters our central midfield.

THE TEAM

Goalkeepers

spacer.png

Neshcheret showed he is a good keeper last season and will be our new number one now Bushchan has gone. Igonen and Ihnatenko will serve as backups.

Defense

spacer.png

Marynovskyi was promoted from our U19 team. No other changes here though.

Midfield

spacer.png

Sapuha can cover for Pikhailonok and Shaparenko, Babayan and Buletsa add quality to our wings.

Attack

spacer.png

Ishchenko joins straight from our U19 team. He still has a lot to learn though.

Club News

spacer.png

It is good to see that we have moved back to our original stadium, the NSC Olympiyskyi, with a way bigger capacity.

Edited by Carambau

spacer.png

THE LOBANOVSKYI LEGACY

September 2025

Results

spacer.png

No defeat in the first two months. What looks good on first sight, looks a bit worrying if you see that the 2 draws came at home against minor teams where we failed to scored a single goal. On the good side we have again qualified for the League Phase of the Champions League, we shot the Sheriff. And we won the Supercup again against our rivals. But what a game that was! They led 2-0 until the 77th minute, then we scored 4 times to retain the Cup. Kvilitaia changed the game when he came on in the 70th minute: He scored 2 goals and assisted one, making him the matchwinner. 

League Table

spacer.png

The usual suspects. The top player stats do not feature many of our players though.

Europe

spacer.png

6 top clubs and 2 minor clubs. This is going to be hard.

Edited by Carambau

spacer.png

THE LOBANOVSKYI LEGACY

November 2025

Results

spacer.png

The results are exactly as you would have expected them to be. With one exception: Shakhtar defeated us in the Ukrainian Cup Quarter Final. They had their revenge for their Supercup defeat and it was again about blowing a comfortable 2-0 lead and heartbreak in the dying minutes, but this time WE were on the losing side. Their equalizer came in the 7th minute of stoppage time and their winning goal was scored in the 123rd minute.

League Table

spacer.png

Shakhtar struggled and we were able to pull away 8 points.

Europe

spacer.png

Outside of the qualifying spots. And there is Augsburg AGAIN!?!

Edited by Carambau

spacer.png

THE LOBANOVSKYI LEGACY

January 2026

Results

spacer.png

A perfect record in the FavBet Liha as we head into the domestic winter break. And in a remarkable Champions League performance we held on against Man City until 2 minutes from time when Haaland scored

League Table

spacer.png

Its only half time and we already lead by 12 points. Kvilitaia can´t stop scoring.

Europe

spacer.png

Still outside the qualifying spots. I guess this won´t change. At least we are above Augsburg.

News

spacer.png

This had to happen some day.

spacer.png

THE LOBANOVSKYI LEGACY

April 2026

Results

spacer.png

We straight away lost both our remaining CL games after the winter break which meant we were out of Europe. So we concentrated on league from now on and won every game in Feb and March.

League Table

spacer.png

Kvilitaia scored in every league game this year and increased his goal tally to 24. We increased our lead to 18 points. Shakhtar are having a very bad season.

Youth Intake

spacer.png

Hollywood couldn´t have written a better script: Our best new academy graduate is named Andriy Shevchenko. Only difference: He is a central defender.

Edited by Carambau

20 hours ago, Carambau said:

spacer.png

THE LOBANOVSKYI LEGACY

April 2026

Results

spacer.png

We straight away lost both our remaining CL games after the winter break which meant we were out of Europe. So we concentrated on league from now on and won every game in Feb and March.

League Table

spacer.png

Kvilitaia scored in every league game this year and increased his goal tally to 24. We increased our lead to 18 points. Shakhtar are having a very bad season.

Youth Intake

spacer.png

Hollywood couldn´t have written a better script: Our best new academy graduate is named Andriy Shevchenko. Only difference: He is a central defender.

Couldn’t write it 🤣

Things are certainly going well, domestic front especially. Just need to keep building for Europe. 

7 hours ago, SixPointer said:

Couldn’t write it 🤣

Things are certainly going well, domestic front especially. Just need to keep building for Europe. 

Thats the main target for us now, albeit its not gonna be easy with that restricted transfer policy but thats the challenge isnt it? :) 

spacer.png

THE LOBANOVSKYI LEGACY

June 2026

Results

spacer.png

We almost won every game of the last 8, but of course Shakhtar had to ruin it. Anyway, we are Champions again.

League Table

spacer.png

This time the margin was a massive 22 points. And Shakhtar only finished 3rd :D Kvilitaia proved again that he is the league´s best striker with a record 35 goals in 30 games. Buletsa made the most assists.

Europe

Champions League winners

Europa League winners

Europa Conference League winners

Season Stats

spacer.png

Neshcheret proved he deserves his number one place in goal. Vivcharenko improved significantly as a left back and he also made 12 assists. Same goes for winger Voloshyn and striker Kivinda. Oldtimer Yarmolenko showed that he still got it. We do not have to talk about our best player Giorgi Kvilitaia.

Club News

spacer.png

Interesting, that 36 year old Yarmolenko also made the team. 

Edited by Carambau

spacer.png

THE LOBANOVSKYI LEGACY

July 2026

Transfers

spacer.png

The Saudis came for Sharapenko and we could not do anything against it. Rotten Apple Supriaha is finally gone too and Sapuha wanted to go on loan for match practice. Ishchenko just wasnt good enough. 

spacer.png

We needed another CM and in came American Rokas Pukstas who has Lithuanian as 2nd nationality. Derkach and Isaev are both talented attackers. Igaev goes straight on loan to Obolon.

THE TEAM

Goalkeepers

spacer.png

Neshcheret remains our first choice keeper. Igonen and Surkis, who joins from our U19s team, battle for the backup place.

Defense

spacer.png

We got sufficient quality here.

Midfield

spacer.png

Pukstas should fit right in.

Attack

spacer.png

Derkach will get his chances.

World Cup 2026

spacer.png

A suprise final. Congratulations to Uruguay.

spacer.png

Ukraine had a desastrous tournament as they finished last in the group stage.

Edited by Carambau

spacer.png

THE LOBANOVSKYI LEGACY

September  2026

Results

spacer.png

Karpaty result aside, our start was perfect.

League Table

spacer.png

Looks good to me. Especially where Shakhtar are atm:D Yarmolenko having the time of his life at 37.

Europe

spacer.png

It is going to be hard.

Edited by Carambau

spacer.png

THE LOBANOVSKYI LEGACY

December  2026

Results

spacer.png

September brought mixed results, then it got better and we hammered Shakhtar 5-1.

League Table

spacer.png

We already lost 2 games by this time. This is not what we are used to but we are still topping the table. And Kvilitaia is leading the goalscorers chart again. So all is good.

Europe

spacer.png

We currently sit in the qualifying region of the table.

Edited by Carambau

spacer.png

THE LOBANOVSKYI LEGACY

February  2027

Transfers

spacer.png

Once again the Saudis came in the Winter Window to steal our players. This time it is our first choice goalkeeper. They paid his release fee which was far too low. We also sold our backup keeper.

spacer.png

Lots of new players. Yarmoliuk joins from the EPL and should really up our game in midfield. We needed a new number one goalkeeper and so we signed Georgian international Yaakobishvili and brought in Ukraine U21 international Petrenko on loan with an optional future fee clause. We also signed winger Maylybaev from Hamburg who has Kyrgyzistan as his 2nd nation and Moldovan international striker Nicolaescu.

Results

spacer.png

We survived the hammering by Man City and 6 days later we beat Porto in the decisive CL game to qualify for the playoff knock out rounds.

League Table

spacer.png

7 points ahead. And Shakhtar only in 3rd. Nice.

Europe

spacer.png

We really made it on the last match day. So did Liverpool. The playoff draw was not very kind to us though.

Edited by Carambau

spacer.png

THE LOBANOVSKYI LEGACY

April 2027

Results

spacer.png

One thing was certain: We were never going to win against Real. But we remarkably held them in the first leg (without getting any shot on goal and with a fantastic performace by our keeper Petrenko) before getting slaughtered in the 2nd leg. In the league it was all wins apart from Rukh stealing 2 points from us at home.

League Table

spacer.png

10 points ahead and Shakhtar struggling.

Youth Intake

spacer.png

A very good intake this time. Petryk, Oliynyk and Lebedenko look great.

Edited by Carambau

spacer.png

THE LOBANOVSKYI LEGACY

June 2027

Results

spacer.png 

A very unsactisfactory end to our season. We failed to perform in the league and lost the Cup Final against Shakhtar.

League Table

spacer.png

We lost many points in the last games so the margin is only 7 points this season. 

Europe

Champions League winners

Europa League winners

Europa Conference League winners

Season Stats

spacer.png

Say Farewell to our retiring legend Yarmolenko. He had a great last season, with double figures in goals and assists at the age of 37. Our player of the year, without doubt.

Edited by Carambau

spacer.png

THE LOBANOVSKYI LEGACY

July 2027

Transfers

spacer.png

Our striker Kivinda was stolen by the Saudis. Obolon are our loan club now.

spacer.png

We signed Petrenko permanently after he impressed on his loan spell. Cheltsov is a young central defender, Kukharevych will bolster our attack and Tunjov seems a good central midfield backup.

THE TEAM

Goalkeepers

spacer.png

Yaakobishvili and Petrenko will battle for the Number One place, Surkis is the 3rd keeper.

Defense

spacer.png

We added a great central defender in Cheltsov.

Midfield

spacer.png

Tunjov provides solid backup.

Attack

spacer.png

Kukharevych will challenge for a first team place.

Edited by Carambau

spacer.png

THE LOBANOVSKYI LEGACY

September  2027

Results

spacer.png

Who cares about the Supercup anyway? It´s way more important that we made it to the CL League Phase again.

League Table

spacer.png

Kvilitaia shows he still got it.

Europe

spacer.png

A lot of big names there. But I think we can qualify.

spacer.png

THE LOBANOVSKYI LEGACY

December  2027

Results

spacer.png

Mostly good results. Especially the 5-1 against Nice was a highlight.

League Table

spacer.png

The margin is already 13 points.

Europe

spacer.png

We look comfortable midtable.

spacer.png

THE LOBANOVSKYI LEGACY

March  2028

Transfers

spacer.png

Both were comlaining about not playing enough all the time so we let them go. We brought in a new left back backup in Kalandadze.

Results

spacer.png

We in fact qualified from the League Phase, but then Inter beat us in the 1st and 2nd leg. 

League Table

spacer.png

The next title should be in the bag already.

Youth Intake

spacer.png

A rather nice intake. Maksymenko looks promising.

Youth

spacer.png

Our U19s won the UEFA Youth League. It was a great final and Baxter was there to watch it live.

Edited by Carambau