Roles and Position compatibility

6 saat önce, bezzy1970 said:

this will probably be the closest you'll get to what you want.

Yes, I've read about that. But it only gives information about the positions. What I want is to find out how one position is compatible with another position.
For example, the most common wing-back and the opposite-footed winger...

sorry @channibalism if i misunderstand your question: but in the specific example you give above (the most common wing-back and the opposite-footed winger) i would just be looking at any winger role that inverts and match that in the role and duty guide.  perhaps reword the question?

Note:

Position = place on field, eg Centreback, 

Role = ballplaying centreback

Duty = cover, defend, stopper

Again, apologies if I misunderstand, it is just that I am not exactly sure what you are looking for.

On 05.12.2023 at 10:30, Andros said:

Üzgünüm@kannibalizm Sorunuzu yanlış anlarsam: ancak yukarıda verdiğiniz spesifik örnekte ( en yaygın kanat bek ve karşı ayaklı kanat oyuncusu), rol ve görev kılavuzundakileri tersine çeviren ve eşleştiren herhangi bir kanat oyuncusu rolüne bakıyor olurdum. belki soruyu yeniden ifade edebilirsin?

Not:

Pozisyon = sahadaki yer, örneğin Stoper, 

Rol = top oynayan stoper

Görev = koruma, savunma, durdurucu

Yanlış anladıysam tekrar özür dilerim, sadece ne aradığınızdan tam olarak emin değilim.

I apologize for not being able to explain my problem because I use Translate.

For example, which position is Inside Forward most compatible with?  I just want to know which positions or roles are compatible with the roles of other positions (in order not to conflict with each other).

Edited by channibalism

1 hour ago, channibalism said:

I apologize for not being able to explain my problem because I use Translate.

For example, which position is Inside Forward most compatible with?  I just want to know which positions or roles are compatible with the roles of other positions (in order not to conflict with each other).

Some good examples:

• Mez + Winger or SV + Winger (both can go forward together and be buddies).

For an IF, he's a goalscorer. So you'd want someone to compliment the things he doesn't do.

• A Wingback would provide width for him, creative support, + an overlap.

Other good combos are roles that complete a position together in two roles:

• DLP + BWM (Passer/destroyer), TF + Poacher (Tall striker / Quick Striker), SS + F9
Edited by Cloud9

17 saat önce, Cloud9 said:

Bazı iyi örnekler:

• Mez + Winger veya SV + Winger (her ikisi de birlikte ilerleyebilir ve arkadaş olabilir).

Bir IF'ye göre o bir golcü. Yani birisinin yapmadığı şeylere iltifat etmesini istersiniz.

• Bir Wingback ona genişlik, yaratıcı destek ve örtüşme sağlayacaktı.

Diğer iyi kombinasyonlar, bir konumu iki rolde birlikte tamamlayan rollerdir:

• DLP + BWM (Pasör/Yok Edici), TF + Kaçak Avcı (Uzun Forvet / Hızlı Forvet), SS + F9

Yes! Here I am looking for a detailed guide of these!

28 minutes ago, channibalism said:

Yes! Here I am looking for a detailed guide of these!

doesnt the pairs and combinations guide do that to a large extent?  

image.png.cd98749dd8c6e5fa2b5522fe2c990540.png

image.png.bcf04afbf5f312b292f904aa6c407ccc.png

Or are you looking for a complete guide like for every position and how they ALL work together? I mean effectively asking for a guide on how to put your entire team together?  There is some part of the game that is up to you to experiment, but perhaps do a search for "FM tactical recreations" and and see how people have tried to emulate real-world managers.  Also Cleon on these forums has some great guides called the "art of..." series.  Have a look down the bottom of: 

(lots of other great guides on that link too).  Perhaps also check out "lines and diamonds

26 dakika önce, Andros said:

Çiftler ve kombinasyonlar kılavuzu bunu büyük ölçüde yapmıyor mu?  

image.png.cd98749dd8c6e5fa2b5522fe2c990540.png

image.png.bcf04afbf5f312b292f904aa6c407ccc.png

Yoksa her pozisyon için ve bunların TÜMÜNÜN birlikte nasıl çalıştığına dair eksiksiz bir rehber mi arıyorsunuz? Tüm ekibinizi nasıl bir araya getireceğinize dair etkili bir rehber istemekten mi bahsediyorum? Oyunun denemeniz gereken bir kısmı var, ancak belki "FM taktiksel canlandırmaları" için bir arama yapın ve insanların gerçek dünyadaki menajerleri nasıl taklit etmeye çalıştıklarını görün. Ayrıca Cleon'un bu forumlarda "art of..." serisi adı verilen harika rehberleri var. Aşağıya bir göz atın: 

(bu bağlantıda başka birçok harika rehber de var). Belki ayrıca " çizgiler ve baklavalara da göz atabilirsiniz

Man, you are GOAT! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!

42 minutes ago, DarJ said:

Football hasn't changed so yes it's still valid 

What does football have to do with the changes FM devs are making to the game?

For example now they have removed the hard coded instruction to WB and W to run wide with ball and the graphic above shows that it is not a good combination.

1 minute ago, crusadertsar said:

True, there have been some pretty significant changes in role behaviour in FM24. So some of the info in those guides might need to be looked at with grain of salt.  

That's why i mention llama3 who is the creator of this article ;)

29 minutes ago, dzek said:

What does football have to do with the changes FM devs are making to the game?

For example now they have removed the hard coded instruction to WB and W to run wide with ball and the graphic above shows that it is not a good combination.

My point was that even if the roles get little tweaks every year the fundamentals are still the same. A wingback is not going to suddenly start acting like an inverted winger