[FM24][Skin] Non-numeric attributes [★] *updated December 18th*

sebastian_starttrbts

1 minute ago, snowofman said:

have you tried clicking overview - profil ?

maybe it's default at attribute page in the landing page in prefereneces

Yes, I did...I am going to re-load the skin and then re-start FM 24 and see what it looks like afterwards.

2 minutes ago, psucolonel said:

Yes, I did...I am going to re-load the skin and then re-start FM 24 and see what it looks like afterwards.

okay, it's just that i looked at the 1st post and it "looks" like a player profil, but can just aswell be the attribute page that has all the data

Sorry, I haven't been around for some time. Due to work, there isn't that much time for FM-topics anymore.

On 27/01/2024 at 21:26, PaulRows said:

Sebastian, hi,

Happy new year!

I'm having a bug where sometimes, screen freezes when trying to make an offer for a player. Literally just pressing "Make an offer" will freeze the screen.

I figured out it was the skin producing the bug as I tried loading the default skin and it does not freeze on those players.

It's kind of annoying as I can't tell what thing in the skin is that makes it freeze and I have to restart the game, potentially losing progress.

Thank you for sharing this. I tried and unfortunately I was not able to reproduce the screen freezing you mentioned. But it may due to some of the panels I added to the offer screen. So maybe try to delete the transfer offer panel.xml in the panels/player-folder and reload the skin.

On 27/01/2024 at 22:55, JWN17 said:

First, thanks for making this!

I'm trying to do a save where I have no indication of what a player's attributes or current/potential ability is. I used the config to change the stars to be green for every attribute on every player.

I am wondering if there are any edits I can make to the overall "ability" and "potential" stars that pop-up on the "Squad" screen & "Tactic" screen. I would like the game to either rate every player 1 star out of 5 or 5 stars out of 5. Or the star system can be removed in its entirety. 

I would also need to get around "scouts Rec grade" when the scouting reports come back. Which, if every player was rated 1 or 5 stars, would be an E or A+ recommendation, giving me what I was looking for. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

You could try to replace the graphical representation of the current and potential ability. Maybe using a value_based picture could be the way to go, but it would require a lot of trial an error.

On 10/02/2024 at 14:25, psucolonel said:

This looks like a great skin, but none of the players have a "profile" screen.  

I'll assume this is an issue due to your screen resolution. I built the skin within a minimum resolution of 1920x1080. Loading it on my laptop-screen just shows the empty page you posted. 

Edited by sebastian_starttrbts

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/02/2024 at 13:53, sebastian_starttrbts said:

I'll assume this is an issue due to your screen resolution. I built the skin within a minimum resolution of 1920x1080. Loading it on my laptop-screen just shows the empty page you posted. 

Oh, I came for the same problem. And my resolution is lower than that. I would love to only have the stars replacing the attributes. How can I do that?

• 1 month later...

Hello, great skin.It make the game harder.But in the Scouting centre there is a arrow and when I click on it I can search the players with Attributes.Same with the staff search.I mean I don't must use it but is there a panel to edit so I can remove these Attributes search?

• 2 weeks later...
En 12/2/2024 a las 13:53, sebastian_starttrbts dijo:

Sorry, I haven't been around for some time. Due to work, there isn't that much time for FM-topics anymore.

Hi again!

Are you planning on updating this skin for FM25?

If so, after having so much of a fun challenge using your skin for since posting a resolution problem in this thread and more, it would be awesome if you could implement an instant result option as many other skins do nowadays, and also an option to praise many players at the same time. For example, with the SAS skin and the Zealand skin, you can select a lot of players and praise them all at the same time. This is a timesaver.

Other than that, skin is great! Especially the players profile.

• 3 weeks later...