Pre Game editor is still broken

iiP0PP3R

As I said before. Adding extinct clubs into a league is not working. It still believes the club doesn't exist and wont add them into cups. The game crashes when loading up the leagues even if you try to go around it. Please fix already. How do you ruin something that wasn't ruined in the last game. As always attach are screenshots of it.

20231201202953_1.jpg

20231201202941_1.jpg

13 hours ago, iiP0PP3R said:

As I said before. Adding extinct clubs into a league is not working. It still believes the club doesn't exist and wont add them into cups. The game crashes when loading up the leagues even if you try to go around it. Please fix already. How do you ruin something that wasn't ruined in the last game. As always attach are screenshots of it.

20231201202953_1.jpg

20231201202941_1.jpg

DId you report it?

8 hours ago, erikeagles said:

I have still the same problem 

Can you upload your file to the bug tracker please?

13 hours ago, iiP0PP3R said:

Can you upload your file to the bug tracker please?

SI considered the issue solved, so when you two reported this, it got me very interested in seeing what is going.

5 hours ago, bold013hades said:

@Wolf_pd I'm still having the same issue as well. I brought it up in this thread which was where the bug was first reported in the Bug Tracker. I'm not sure if anyone from SI has checked though considering they think it's a resolved issue...

I can bring it to the attention of SI, but to do so I need some extra information or files so SI has something to check.