The Manchester United thread 2005/06 - Way Past It's Sell-By Date

Nick OGS20

• Replies 46.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by snipersdream:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

It's my song icon_cool.gif

Try signing it along to Bruce Springsteen's Dancing In The Dark icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aaaaaaah. *lightbulb goes on overhead* That's pretty good.

(Its no Danny Pugh song, mind...) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

True. But give it time icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by baronsamedi:

I liked the "son of god" title sudgestion better icon_biggrin.gif lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, who told you about the new thread? icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by baronsamedi:

I liked the "son of god" title sudgestion better icon_biggrin.gif lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

With that in mind, can we all publicly nail you to a wooden cross then?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by snipersdream:

With that in mind, can we all publicly nail you to a wooden cross then? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

jealousy isn't really nesacary icon_smile.gif

With that in mind, can we all publicly nail you to a wooden cross then? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

was going to start a new one myself actually but saw this one

jealousy isn't really nesacary icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In your case, neither is a brain?

was going to start a new one myself actually but saw this one </div></BLOCKQUOTE> icon_biggrin.gif

Actually I m ust admit I do like the title, good choice whoever started this topic </div></BLOCKQUOTE> icon15.gif FOAD

Hi. I'm a manchester united fan but just wanted to say that I like the look of that shirt that was on sky sports news today, looks good, good luck for the new season. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Father Senegal:

Hi. I'm a manchester united fan but just wanted to say that I like the look of that shirt that was on sky sports news today, looks good, good luck for the new season. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>did he post that in arsenal thread?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by T!mbo:

This is why we need a grumpy, miserable fart of a Man Utd supporting mod to counterbalance Harwood.

baronsamedi would've been banned by now and his farcical posting would not be allowed to continue. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I fufil that criteria icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Father Senegal:

yep </div></BLOCKQUOTE> icon_rolleyes.gif next he wil say good luck scousers on the coming season, or i have allways liked man city

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by T!mbo:

This is why we need a grumpy, miserable fart of a Man Utd supporting mod to counterbalance Harwood.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dont think Keyser wants to be a mod.

I dont think Keyser wants to be a mod. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well you have an insanely and misguidedly biased one in Raptor... what more do you want?

baronsamedi would've been banned by now and his farcical posting would not be allowed to continue. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did James put you up to that? That description was too accurate to be a coincidence icon_wink.gif

Right chaps, just compiling a list of links to go into the opening post, anyone got any to add?

The pitiful excuse for an official site

Manutd.com

Fanzine News Sites

Red News

Red Issue

United We Stand

Fans' Groups

IMUSA

SU

Stats, Archives Etc

Red 11

The Stretford End

Online Shops

T-Shirts United

???

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mark g:

Did James put you up to that? That description was too accurate to be a coincidence icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It seems a rather generic description of the senior fans (and a couple of the not so senior fans too) icon_biggrin.gif

gahahahahaha Rich icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

desperate times call for desperate measures icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

Right chaps, just compiling a list of links to go into the opening post, anyone got any to add?

The pitiful excuse for an official site

Manutd.com

Fanzine News Sites

Red News

Red Issue

United We Stand

Fans' Groups

IMUSA

SU

Stats, Archives Etc

Red 11

The Stretford End

Online Shops

T-Shirts United

??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>red news t shirt shop thing, what about the video site to get highlights from

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mark g:

Can i just say i like the idea of Scott trying to play mind games. It's like Henman having to play on centre court without a racket icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think you're grossly overestimating him there.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by James07?:

whichever of Keyser and I get the most votes in the Footies 'most arrogant user' award should become a mod. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>yeah icon_mad.gif

exactly! Glazer is guarinteeing this money year on year on year! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Glazer is 'guarinteeing' absolutely BUGGER ALL. Manchester United Football Club is a de-listed private company, so does not have to make any commitments to shareholders, fans, the city, anyone except the banks we owe hundreds of millions to.

No, the business plan indicates that if income matches expectations around £25 million net will be available each business year. It's not a guarantee, it's a plan. There's nothing set in stone. We have to take it on trust.

The other thing to take into account is that the money we spend on transfers from now on is part of the debt. It's money that Morgan Stanley and the other creditors are willing to release as it makes business sense. In the end they rather than Glazer have the power to curb spending.

We are no longer re-investing profits into the team. Every penny we spend could be making the overall situation worse.

The board indicated that we had no money left this financial year, apart from a goal keeper. The Glazer plan indicated 7 odd million to spend up to the end of this financial year and £25 million for next.....so has the situation really changed that much?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Master Blasta:

So just to clarify who has got an ST or LMTB for next season?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I might be getting a LMTB if i can find £500

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wilbie:

Hmmmm, I'll be in London on the 20th so I'll be makin concentrated efforts to get to the Villa game......is there much chance that fixture could change? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd tentatively say it will stay as a Saturday 3pm, although if we have the CL qualifier in the midweek after, it may be shifted to a lunchtime KO. Can't see any reason for it to be shifted to Sunday.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

Tune: Hark The Herald Angels Sing

Park Ji-Sung United King

Our Korean on the wing

Stout of heart, temperment mild

Fast as ****, his hair is wild

Joyful Stretford Enders rise

Join the masses with their cries

"Ji-Sung puts the Scum to shame

Park will bring United fame"

Park Ji-Sung United King

Our Korean on the wing

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

from red cafe, thought it was pretty good icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">tum·ble·weed (tŭm'bəl-wēd')

n.

Any of various densely branched annual plants, such as amaranth and Russian thistle, that break off from the roots at the end of the growing season and are rolled about by the wind.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SBA:

BAAAAAAAAAAA The Clueless Herd Of Sheep

The Long Road Back Is Just Too Steep

The Glory Days Are In The Past

The Chelsea Rule Will Forever Last

icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

BAAAAAAAAAAA The winless Sky Blue c*nts

All they can do is punt punt punt

The Glory Days Are In The Past

Plus SBA is dying and likes it up the ass

icon_cool.gif

Archived